10/10 BEST LOOKING GIRL IN THE WORLD MAKES FUN OF GUY FOR NOT BEING 4% BF

shes not easy though i cant pull her she said when she first met me she was interested and thought i was kinda cute but then when she got to know me she said i was weird and cringy and no matter how good looking a guy is if he's cringy its ano go for her.
She doesn't go for looks because she is a whore+ an ugly Subhuman. She probably goes for confident men that fuck for fun. You seemed nice and insecure so she put you in the "will NOT fuck" list

She doesn't go for looks because she is a whore+ an ugly Subhuman. She probably goes for confident men that fuck for fun. You seemed nice and insecure so she put you in the "will NOT fuck" list
wow dude i never realkzed that she told me all the time before i blocked her i only date guys with blue and green eyes who are six foot, but she said my personality is bad to her.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
why does she slay so hard though?
Because she's only a slightly below average woman. Guys are so desperate and are little piglets and are so desperate for attention and pussy themselves they'll sing anyone's name to the heavens if it means getting laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover
She has a fucking nose ring all you have to do to destroy her self esteem is to point at her and moo. I don't know why you zoomers care so much about low tier females like this.

Wtf, the west is so cucked if they worship girls like this, she is legitimately subhuman and would get 0 attention here

She has a fucking nose ring all you have to do to destroy her self esteem is to point at her and moo. I don't know why you zoomers care so much about low tier females like this.
godly advice
Wtf, the west is so cucked if they worship girls like this, she is legitimately subhuman and would get 0 attention here
yeah idont see the appeal to her either

yes man she gets all the guy she wants shes had sex over 25 times while I'm still a kissless virgin wtf am i doing wrong if i supposedly mog her. shes the queen bee of stacies if shes had sex that much
Guys will fuck anything that's avaiable to them. A promiscuous girl is not a stacy

2651984_FAAABBB5-7DEC-4A5E-8749-274F4447602E.jpg

how is this a gigastacy
a dude with such eye erea. would be a truecel.

a dude with such eye erea. would be a truecel.
yeah she came crying back to me a few days ago on msg and snapchat but i just blocked her i don't need her i always thought she had good eyes cuz she said my eye area wasn't very good and she said she has the best nose in the world and i have a bad nose
You have way better aesthetics but it looks like he has higher smv
aesthetics and psl doesn't matter when these eboys skaterboysare tall with tattoos

• +1
Reactions: prag
yeah she came crying back to me a few days ago on msg and snapchat but i just blocked her i don't need her i always thought she had good eyes cuz she said my eye area wasn't very good and she said she has the best nose in the world and i have a bad nose

aesthetics and psl doesn't matter when these eboys skaterboysare tall with tattoos
Good. Don't give her a crumb of attention and let her feel powerful. You're too good looking to be a girl's bitch

• +1
Good. Don't give her a crumb of attention and let her feel powerful. You're too good looking to be a girl's bitch
idk about good looking to women i am kinda intimidating to them with my face and they are "scared" when they see me. i swallowed the brutal blackpill 3 months ago before i dropped out i was just chilling at the end of school waiting for my ride and i looked a girl in the eye and she said to her normie friends omg he is so scary I'm freaked the fuck out. and i cried later that day. that girl in this post is so used to attention has received it her whole life and has been loved for being a woman. once i moved last week i dropped everyone from my old city hopefully they don't find my new address haha

• +1
heres a gigastacy psl 10 at my school who I'm friends with she knows everything about looks and she has very high standards shes in love with her nose check the insta post her nose is perfect as fuck so there's the picture of the guy she made fun of for abs not being defined. even though he's lean as fuck and has a lot of muscle he looks insane he has a chad body that's desired to every woman. she said oh i saw him at a party and i was like damn he's so hot and she tried talking to him at the party but she said he was too busy talking to a bunch of blonde white chicks and so she looked him up on Instagram and she said the abs immediately turned her off. she could've pulled him if she wanted her opinion is life or death for this guy if you don't get this girls approval then it is over O V E R! shes a gigastacy! she said sean opry jordan barret and me have bad eye areas as well ill post my eye area. she said she has a good eye area, and that if you arent super shredded with veins abs at 6% then you're ugly. she said my eyes are bad because they have light brown ring in them, she makes me insecure. she always talks about hot guys to me and she said my nose is hooked and how her nose is better than mine and how its over for me. she wants the perfect guy. if you arent up to this gigastacys standards then consider yourself a loser incel. she said sean opry and jordan barret are ugly as fuck so they must be ugly idk man this girls opinion matters a lot to me what do i do.

VOICE OF AN ANGLE

yeah bro besides that what would you rate this gigastacy
no shit girls have unreal standards cuz they watch tiktok boys and insta gymshark dudes injecting 2000 mg of test in their anus everyday.

When they get 23-24 + they realize 99.9% of guys ain't gonna look like that so they just settle

• +1
If its a gigastacy for you I dont even want to know what a ltn is for you.

• +1
That's not a gigastacy, lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
yeah i make sure to refrain from saying the n word here because i can say faggot and kike but the second you say the n word and people online find out about it? you're over you're done they'll never forget!

because she says shes a hot bitch she told me and she flaunts her ass everywhere she goes she pulls up her pants exposing her ass so she can attract chads

no that's not me in the selfie jfl I'm not that recessed it was some ginger kid whos like 6 2

she only dates chads and guys above six foot she told me that she refuses to date a guy if he looks li,ke me
she thinks she is all that with that trash undereye support 😂😂😂😂, tell her she is subhuman compared to Barrett

she thinks she is all that with that trash undereye support 😂😂😂😂, tell her she is subhuman compared to Barrett
Dude are you Barrett’s alt or something I keep seeing you everywhere talking about him

heres her talking about a hot guy (6/10) to me yeah I'm the boy best friend because If im not perfect to date her sean opry isn't perfect enough or barret isn't enough then its over
her nose ugly af she should get rhino he can cut down more she needs rhino to fix her fucking ugly ass nose

yeah man she makes me insecure i don't like talking to her she said i have a hooked nose and that my eyes are ugly and jordan barret and sean opry are ugly she thinks shes the best looking woman alive and loves to flaunt herself online and show off her good looks that's why u cant talk to stacys
i found her looksmatch!

Gigastacy moment:

1. No one could ever be 4% bf because that is unhealthy and kinda dangerous

2. She isn’t a ”GigaStacy” more like a goblina

Fixed:​

10/10 BEST LOOKING GIRL IN THE WORLD​

Attachments

• c8c2879b.png
    c8c2879b.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj