10/10 eye color can give you like 1 psl tbh (photos inside)

to_stop_da_cope

to_stop_da_cope

life is nothing tbh
im kinda bored rn and got hangover
i was looking to buy some contacts lately and i morphed myself with what is in my opinion perfect eye color and pattern
which belongs to ian somerhalder
Dsfxbxccbx

no filters as you see, just good lightning, i didn't change anything just copy and paste

it completely take away attention from my long midface and boost me 1 psl, but then i morphed it with chico and something wasnt right so i started doing it on other faces

results:

models:

chico- this one obviously look fake

IMG 0324
Chico

Opry
i think its an improvement
slight, because hes got already too much standout features, but still is

D12975298452523789 6
Opry

Eriksen
honestly in my opinion this is pretty big improvement
one of my favorites
probably, because doesn't look fake at all
doesn't change his already extremaly high psl, because his eye color wasn't his issue, but when you compare both pictures you can see decent improvement

96c65f48 8b7b 4713 ac1e 311cb30fbb3a thumb
Eriksen

Pitt
here i photoshoped it kinda bad
but even if i did it better i think it would look fake on him

Brad pitt portrait london october 1988 news photo 121163696 1565374000
Brad pitt

looksmax users:

studyhacks

in my opinion i did choose bad photo and looks kinda fake+ doesn't really fit him
but you can see that if he had darker hair and light pink lips it would halo shit out of him
that's because this color does take attention away from his failos

7T1UgjGl
Wontstopnoodling

larsanova

this is my favorite

IMG 20201201 024827 913
Larsanovaa

Amnesia:
couldn't find photo of him with really good lightning so looks fake, but i don't think it would fit him anyway, he kinda looks like white ethnic
Dfgbnvcc
Amnesiaa

CONCLUSION

if you morph yourself with these eyes and dont look fake after
they will most likely halo you a lot, not only by looking good, but they take away attention from your worse features somehow

takes me from 4-4.5 to 5-5.5 psl

this was some water for eye color pill deniers

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lmao, Wannabe_PrettyBoy and 7 others
they all look worse what are you smoking

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, Kingston and 14 others
eye color only matters when its unique tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and to_stop_da_cope
Eye colour only matters depending on skin colour and how it contrasts with it. Typical med and North Atlantid look better with blue eyes (but too light just looks weird) whereas other background like Spanish/Mulatto IMO look better with green or lighter Hazel for better colouring contrast.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 756, Rasputin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
yeh i have it and it makes me psl 1.2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524
looksmin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Would murder for that eye color

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and owlofathena
Eye colour only matters depending on skin colour and how it contrasts with it. Typical med and North Atlantid look better with blue eyes (but too light just looks weird) whereas other background like Spanish/Mulatto IMO look better with green or lighter Hazel for better colouring contrast.
Actually I think light blue would work on North Atlantic if they have tan coloring

Actually I think light blue would work on North Atlantic if they have tan coloring

I honestly don't think it works on anyone tbh even with that colouring. Too light blue ends up looking too clear from what I have seen. The only people I have seen it look decent on were Arabs

I honestly don't think it works on anyone tbh even with that colouring. Too light blue ends up looking too clear from what I have seen. The only people I have seen it look decent on were Arabs
whats ideal on whites in your opinion?

whats ideal on whites in your opinion?

Depends on the colouring (hair to skin contrast). Atlantid/Med type white (as in pale with red undertone) and dirty blonde (brown) to black hair, the typical Atlantid blue. Same goes for the olive skin colouring on Med, that same blue. It's the perfect contrast for the skin and hair contrast. However I find green looks better to me personally on Nordic phenotypes. Blue obviously looks as good as the stereotype intends, but I remember seeing a Nordic girl and guy (brother and sister) both blonde and green eyes with a pronounced limbal ring and it looked fucking insane.

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope
Depends on the colouring (hair to skin contrast). Atlantid/Med type white (as in pale with red undertone) and dirty blonde (brown) to black hair, the typical Atlantid blue. Same goes for the olive skin colouring on Med, that same blue. It's the perfect contrast for the skin and hair contrast. However I find green looks better to me personally on Nordic phenotypes. Blue obviously looks as good as the stereotype intends, but I remember seeing a Nordic girl and guy (brother and sister) both blonde and green eyes with a pronounced limbal ring and it looked fucking insane.

Oh, also, any darker than Med (getting more in like Lebanese/latino type colouring), light hazel looks insane on that type of skin.

• +1
can you help me in pms? Im still not sure about contacts, I only know I will want something with great limbal ring

I would be a Psl god if i got this color

• +1