• Thou shalt NEVER make excuses
  • Thou shall ALWAYS improve physiologically and Psychologically
  • Thou shall ALWAYS maintain posture and cool
  • Thou shall ALWAYS be Independent
  • Thou shall ALWAYS stand for what they believe in
"What if she thinks I'm mean"
"What if she doesn't think I'm interested"
"What if she finds someone else"

What if you stop asking fucking questions, caring about a single girl when theirs BILLIONS, realize women talk the most shit about the guys they like the most, and start caring more about yourself. If she doesn't care about you.. why should you care about her... is she better that you.. is she providing any value to you other than her puss?
NO

If you disagree with any of this... just finish the comment with "I'm a beta male cuckholding fucking simp" you disgusting excuse for a fucking man. I'll send you pics of me fucking the Stacy you could of had.
Lds clipart golden plate 8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HurtfulVanity, Deleted member 2607, GoMadAndSTFU and 19 others
No commandments for your face
F A C E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Arkantos, mattzdeb, Deleted and 13 others
Based. Especially number 1. Absolutely correct.

Number 2 is jail fuel though, so dunno about that one chief

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: denthegodking, Peachy, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
You can only be alpha if you have the looks to back it up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, EverythingMaxxer, JMax and 5 others
*Breathes in* F A C E

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Nosecel and DrOtaku
No commandments for your face
F A C E
Any idea how many PSL you go up when you got your shit together? When they realize they are nothing to you? when you destroy there ego and you make them beg for your validation.

bro these rules are chad like but what do I say if I wanna go on a date or hang out with her if i can't ask her

Any idea how many PSL you go up when you got your shit together? When they realize they are nothing to you? when you destroy there ego and you make them beg for your validation.
JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO:redpill::soy:

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Indeed very high iq. Solid first post greycel.

• +1
Reactions: DrOtaku
Acting like a badboy alpha pussywetter works when you actually look like a badboy alpha pussywetter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and DianabolDownie
0 PSL precisely you stupid Red Pill fag

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Nosecel
you are speaking the words that i need to hear brother I mean it. Thanks for thread

Good thread OP im saving it and reciting the 10 commandment as a daily prayer

aint taking words about being alpha serious from a nigga named otaku

sorry

Acting like a badboy alpha pussywetter works when you actually look like a badboy alpha pussywetter
but if you are a badboy alpha pussywetter and you act like a cuck, would she think of you as a badboy alpha pussywetter or a cuck?

"Alphaness" is a coping mechanism for subhumans

ehem,

Face.

Only chad gets to be alpha.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT THREAD. You can do the complete opposite and literally swim in pussy if you are good looking. You can be acting like a try hard alpha or whatever and be getting ZERO poon. There are no behavioral strategies that can compensate for lower quality genetics and that is just the truth. Women are either attracted to you or they are not and this has been pre-determined within the first 0.1 sec of them looking at you. If you dont get regular pussy, it means one thing: It is not your behavior, it is your looks.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DidntRead and 2 others
ABSOLUTE HORSESHIT THREAD. You can do the complete opposite and literally swim in pussy if you are good looking. You can be acting like a try hard alpha or whatever and be getting ZERO poon. There are no behavioral strategies that can compensate for lower quality genetics and that is just the truth. Women are either attracted to you or they are not and this has been pre-determined within the first 0.1 sec of them looking at you. If you dont get regular pussy, it means one thing: It is not your behavior, it is your looks.
i have been told i am gl and i do the complete opposite and get no pussy. i think it has validity
i have even pulled girls with looks then on snapchat im so subhuman and autistic that i scare them away

Wrong. I am currently dating an international model with a quarter of a million instagram followers. I have ZERO game and I am not particularly confident either. I am also not trying to act alpha or dominant it doesnt even cross my mind. If anything I am emotional. It is all looks and that is just the truth but it is hard to swallow because it underlies a complete lack of control. Life is unfair, always has been always will be.
i have been told i am gl and i do the complete opposite and get no pussy. i think it has validity
i have even pulled girls with looks then on snapchat im so subhuman and autistic that i scare them away

Are you like 16? Because thats how you sound. LIke a teenager. If the girl is not fucking you or losing interest, is not because of your behavior, it is because she is just not that into you (so looks again ) and simply has better options. On top of that, you may also not be successful in life which makes things even worse.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, hebbewem and eduardkoopman
Your list misses these 3 alpha factors:
* Tall
* healthy body, with decent amount of muscles and not to fat
* at minimum average looking

Try-hard Stoic Alpha.
Better then weenie cry Beta.
But I prefer (and can't elewise due to personality) to stay somewhere in the middle of these 2 extremes.

LOL @ this picture.
The "aplha crowd" always want to make men believe, we can all be alpha. But this picture accidentally tells the truth.

Alpha = handsome & tall.
Beta = short and not-handsome
1280-557852-520008040-635805240.png

Try on acting like a grumpy badass, when being a ugly-ish manlet.

This dude saying it doesn't matter to be short
. Can still be Aplha. Because of science.

Well reality, science says. Size matters. for being the Alpha. In nature, a small monkey can't be the alpha.
For the bar experiment jump to 55:45

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Alphas abide by no commandments except their own will.

Wrong. I am currently dating an international model with a quarter of a million instagram followers. I have ZERO game and I am not particularly confident either. I am also not trying to act alpha or dominant it doesnt even cross my mind. If anything I am emotional. It is all looks and that is just the truth but it is hard to swallow because it underlies a complete lack of control. Life is unfair, always had been always will be.

Are you like 16? Because thats how you sound. LIke a teenager. If the girl is not fucking you or losing interest, is not because of your behavior, it is because she is just not that into you (so looks again ) and simply has better options. On top of that, you may also not be successful in life which makes things even worse.
Brutal blackpill. How would you explain the lose of interest when you've fucked many times? Can the fact of the foid being 6 years older than you play a major role? Maybe looks in the sense that I'm a kid?

Anyway with all due respect I don't think you have the looks to talk the way you do saying that an international model is with you only because of your looks. I'm not seeing it lol.

Wrong. I am currently dating an international model with a quarter of a million instagram followers. I have ZERO game and I am not particularly confident either. I am also not trying to act alpha or dominant it doesnt even cross my mind. If anything I am emotional. It is all looks and that is just the truth but it is hard to swallow because it underlies a complete lack of control. Life is unfair, always has been always will be.

Just shut your fucking mouth.

You are lying through your narrow palated teeth.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Anyone who worries about this shit is BETA confirmed. Do you think chad gives a shit? He does whatever he wants lol

Anyone who worries about this shit is BETA confirmed. Do you think chad gives a shit? He does whatever he wants lol
Legit.

Also.
even if a guy does whatever he wants. That doesn't make him an Alpha, also.

Like, imagine if this guy does whatever he wants and pleases. He's still seen as a weak manlet by both men and women, and therefore not Alpha. Maybe in his own bubble, he can see himself as the or an Alpha, but in reality how you get treated or can demand getting treated determines if you are an actual Aplha or not. Not whatever bubble-thought a dude has about himself.
17MK2ki.jpg

Imagine bove dude addopting this below list, thinking he is Alpha, and then being destroyed in 1 picture.
Dude above be like, I'm Alpha because:
  • I NEVER compliment a women (until shes fucking you)
  • I NEVER ask permission
  • I am NEVER NEVER emotional
  • I NEVER live in a scarcity mindset
  • I NEVER possess inhibition [if he sw this picture, and had n inhibition he would go out punching and hitting to anyone whom mocks him]
  • I NEVER make excuses
  • I ALWAYS improve physiologically and Psychologically
  • I ALWAYS maintain posture and cool this imo, does not match with having no inhibition. because supressing emotions, is inhibition. No inhibitaion means expressing emotions imo]
  • I ALWAYS be Independent
  • I ALWAYS stand for what they believe in

Last edited:
bro these rules are chad like but what do I say if I wanna go on a date or hang out with her if i can't ask her
Movie at my place?
This is chad's subconscious... If you're on this forum you need to adopt this mindset.. make it your subconscious.
Your list misses these 3 alpha factors:
* Tall
* healthy body, with decent amount of muscles and not to fat
* at minimum average looking

Try-hard Stoic Alpha.
Better then weenie cry Beta.
But I prefer (and can't elewise due to personality) to stay somewhere in the middle of these 2 extremes.

LOL @ this picture.
The "aplha crowd" always want to make men believe, we can all be alpha. But this picture accidentally tells the truth.

Alpha = handsome & tall.
Beta = short and not-handsome
1280-557852-520008040-635805240.png

Try on acting like a grumpy badass, when being a ugly-ish manlet.

This dude saying it doesn't matter to be short
. Can still be Aplha. Because of science.

Well reality, science says. Size matters. for being the Alpha. In nature, a small monkey can't be the alpha.
For the bar experiment jump to 55:45

I mean yea thats common sense. If you're shorter than the foid.. why are you approaching her...
You typed out a paragraph in anger at a dude on the internet you don't even know.... B E T A
You can only be alpha if you have the looks to back it up.
Have to be average looking sure.
Based. Especially number 1. Absolutely correct.

Number 2 is jail fuel though, so dunno about that one chief
Is jail fuel, but most women want dominated. It's not a crime if they like it.

Last edited:
Legit.

Also.
even if a guy does whatever he wants. That doesn't make him an Alpha, also.

Like, imagine if this guy does whatever he wants and pleases. He's still seen as a weak manlet by both men and women, and therefore not Alpha. Maybe in his own bubble, he can see himself as the or an Alpha, but in reality how you get treated or can demand getting treated determines if you are an actual Aplha or not. Not whatever bubble-thought a dude has about himself.
17MK2ki.jpg

Imagine bove dude addopting this below list, thinking he is Alpha, and then being destroyed in 1 picture.
Dude above be like, I'm Alpha because:
  • I NEVER compliment a women (until shes fucking you)
  • I NEVER ask permission
  • I am NEVER NEVER emotional
  • I NEVER live in a scarcity mindset
  • I NEVER possess inhibition [if he sw this picture, and had n inhibition he would go out punching and hitting to anyone whom mocks him]
  • I NEVER make excuses
  • I ALWAYS improve physiologically and Psychologically
  • I ALWAYS maintain posture and cool this imo, does not match with having no inhibition. because supressing emotions, is inhibition. No inhibitaion means expressing emotions imo]
  • I ALWAYS be Independent
  • I ALWAYS stand for what they believe in
Right. The alpha thing is silly anyway, we're not a bunch of buffoons anymore and it'll most likely make you more enemies than friends. I agree that some of the things are important but they're just standard male qualities. Being clever and knowing how to manipulate people will get you way further in life.

Right. The alpha thing is silly anyway, we're not a bunch of buffoons anymore and it'll most likely make you more enemies than friends. I agree that some of the things are important but they're just standard male qualities. Being clever and knowing how to manipulate people will get you way further in life.
This IS how you manipulate people... Do you honestly think "chad" has friends? no he has simps who want to fuck someone on his rotation so they inflate his ego just like they inflates foids egos. Chads take advantage of this and crush everyone's ego.

11) never explain yourself

this is legit the most beta trait that makes youunlike able

I'm alpha as fuck but i'm ugly so i'm actually beta as fuck

11) never explain yourself

this is legit the most beta trait that makes youunlike able
Standing for what you believe in VS not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
I mean yea thats common sense. If you're shorter than the foid.. why are you approaching her...
He's approaching her.
Because, a short dude thinking he is the Apha and Alpha is all in attitude/mind; be like:
  • Thou shalt NEVER ask permission
  • Thou shalt NEVER possess inhibition
  • Thou shalt NEVER make excuses
  • Thou shall ALWAYS be Independent