10 matches, 9 likes in first 24hrs on tinder

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
I'm in a small town and have my radius set to 50km, is this good? Also only swiping right on girls I find attractive (mtb+)

None of the pictures are very good, 3 shitty selfies and 2 photos someone else took. I could probably do a lot better if I were in a city and had a better profile

I think so idk

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
How do you look like?

You want to hear that this is good, right?

Much better than average. If I remember correctly, you look HTN and have some amount of muscle mass so that doesn't surprise me.

This is not good tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Corleone, Moggie and 2 others
This is not good tbh.
Its decent. People say larger cities are easier but toronto has 7m+ people he wouldnt do any better due to the competition. In fact i think he would do worse and that he would be borderline truecel white here

Its decent. People say larger cities are easier but toronto has 7m+ people he wouldnt do any better due to the competition. In fact i think he would do worse and that he would be borderline truecel white here

I can get 50+ in first day but they still don’t talk and I’m still incel.

99+ on the first hour tbh or you’re just going to get ignored for Chad.

Youre fucking retarded.
lets say youre not full of shit and schizo ramblings, maybe you have nt pics but you dont look that good idk. As i highly doubt theyre not talking to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: stevielake

I'm MTN at best and have met up with girls from Tinder, and all of them were passable. I think you may be a standardcel or are very autistic.

• +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
I'm MTN at best and have met up with girls from Tinder, and all of them were passable. I think you may be a standardcel or are very autistic.
only chad can get dates from tinder is massive cope for all the 4/10s on this board to keep rating themselves HTN

• +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel, bignosesmallchin and Deleted member 22126
Youre fucking retarded.
lets say youre not full of shit and schizo ramblings, maybe you have nt pics but you dont look that good idk. As i highly doubt theyre not talking to you

My reply rate is about 1 in 20… they just ignore me for the most part.

You’re probably right about the NT pics but not looking good.

only chad can get dates from tinder is massive cope for all the 4/10s on this board to keep rating themselves HTN
There is no reason for a woman to pick a subchad out of dozens of people of a comparable appearance on Tinder if you aren't standing out in any other way. Every girl I've met up with from Tinder or continued speaking to elsewhere, I stood out via some shared interest or they were only 1-3 miles away which is immediate rapport and familiarity. More than 10 miles is random nigga territory. Granted this has only been five people, but none of the girls were ugly.

1 in 20 to the first message?

that is absolutely abysmal

how are you getting so many matches but a dogshit reply rate

normies getting used as an atm is nothing to write home about

normies getting used as an atm is nothing to write home about
I dunno if I showed you my old fat bloated pics from 2019 but I met up with 3 tinder girls that year - granted they were LTB, but that was my looksmatch at the time if were being honest. Had sex with every single one the first time of meeting

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Corleone
I dunno if I showed you my old fat bloated pics from 2019 but I met up with 3 tinder girls that year - granted they were LTB, but that was my looksmatch at the time if were being honest. Had sex with every single one the first time of meeting
no but you did send me pre rhino pics

Retard

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
I’m a gigachad and get 10 likes in 6 months. It’s the tinder algorithm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Blackgymmax and Moggie
not very good, I got 100+ likes in the first day and I set the limit to 25 years old, but depends how popular the app is in yo city

not very good, I got 100+ likes in the first day and I set the limit to 25 years old, but depends how popular the app is in yo city
:chad:

1 in 20? Ok thats fucking shit wtf. Most of my matches atleast respond

i got 0 matches in a whole month

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399