Analysing forum “chads” (MEGA THREAD)

don't ever analyse again

ur tryna be creatingattractive.. except ur not him sadly. please stop

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
don't ever analyse again

Yeh cuz I’m better than him lol

What do u have against what I’m doing unless ur just some lonely hating incel? Seems like the obvious answer

Yeh cuz I’m better than him lol

What do u have against what I’m doing unless ur just some lonely hating incel? Seems like the obvious answer
ur the incel, that's why ur analysing people's faces in the first place

ur not the main character in ur life, ur a side character hence why u are analysing other main characters

u can't be better than him if ur inspired by what he does and still manage to get harmony scores wrong

• JFL
ur the incel, that's why ur analysing people's faces in the first place

ur not the main character in ur life, ur a side character hence why u are analysing other main characters

u can't be better than him if ur inspired by what he does and still manage to get harmony scores wrong
I’m analysing faces cuz it’s interesting, so by your logic CA is also an incel cuz he analyses faces too? JFL at this logic.

Only incels go hating on other peoples stuff for no reason, like ur doing rn

And Clavicular isn’t the main character of anything, he’s just a person who I happened to analysed

And tell me how I got the score wrong and give me the correct score then lmao.

Zeta looks angry, De Poot type low trust due to eyes. Otherwise he has all ideal features

Clavicular mogs him in the given photos

Last edited:
  • +1
Zeta looks angry, low trust due to eyes. Otherwise he has all ideal features

Clavicular mogs him given the photos
Given the photos yes,

I made a few mistakes though I used selfies and didn’t realise Clavicular frauds super hard so the rating is wrong

Work in progress though

I’m analysing faces cuz it’s interesting, so by your logic CA is also an incel cuz he analyses faces too? JFL at this logic.

Only incels go hating on other peoples stuff for no reason, like ur doing rn

And Clavicular isn’t the main character of anything, he’s just a person who I happened to analysed

And tell me how I got the score wrong and give me the correct score then lmao.
CA created the system himself & makes an income from it, actually profiting off of it and building a following on YouTube.

You stole his system yet are using the incorrect data to get the harmony score % - and your doing it for reputation on looksmax.org

Not only that, but you have almost 3000 posts in under 4 months. You need therapy, little man.

2,806 posts after 117 days of account creation = 24 posts per day.

Seek help, little incel.

• JFL
CA created the system himself & makes an income from it, actually profiting off of it and building a following on YouTube.

You stole his system yet are using the incorrect data to get the harmony score % - and your doing it for reputation on looksmax.org

Not only that, but you have almost 3000 posts in under 4 months. You need therapy, little man.
Holy fuck you are retarded. Obvious ur parents don’t love you and u had a shit upbringing, judging by your hate

How tf would I steal his system if he publicly advertises it on his channel? Lmao, and you still haven’t told me how the data is incorrect u are just waffling for no reason, never met anyone as hateful as you on this site and that’s saying something.

Also love how bro created some conspiracy that I’m trying gain reps, says who nigga? How come ur the only person to point that out lol? Fucking idiot.

Get a load of this retard lmao @greycel

I try to help the community and this is what I get in return, spastics like you

Also who cares if I have almost 3k posts that’s literally the point of this website Lmao, holy fuck ur so bitter for no reason

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Holy fuck you are retarded. Obvious ur parents don’t love you and u had a shit upbringing, judging by your hate

How tf would I steal his system if he publicly advertises it on his channel? Lmao, and you still haven’t told me how the data is incorrect u are just waffling for no reason, never met anyone as hateful as you on this site and that’s saying something.

Also love how bro created some conspiracy that I’m trying gain reps, says who nigga? How come ur the only person to point that out lol? Fucking idiot.

Also who cares if I have almost 3k posts that’s literally the point of this website Lmao, holy fuck ur so bitter for no reason

Seek help, little incel.

Seek help, little incel.
That’s ur only argument u spaz, seek help for ur hatefulness, u clearly need it

That’s ur only argument u spaz, seek help for ur hatefulness, u clearly need it

Seek help, little incel.

It's not hatefulness, it's the fact ur a sad pathetic loser calling other people an incel when this website is your life. There's no possible way you have an active social life if you average 24 posts a DAY, and then probably browse the site some more.

I come on this site everyday and make a few posts, browse some threads and it probably consists of 1-2 hours of my day. I can't imagine doing 24 posts a DAY.

Fix your life, little man.

Seek help, little incel.

It's not hatefulness, it's the fact ur a sad pathetic loser calling other people an incel when this website is your life. There's no possible way you have an active social life if you average 24 posts a DAY, and then probably browse the site some more.

I come on this site everyday and make a few posts, browse some threads and it probably consists of 1-2 hours of my day. I can't imagine doing 24 posts a DAY.

Fix your life, little man.
Why do u care so much if I spend ages on here, so do other people lol?

Clearly have something else ur mad about, get help for ur hate

Also I don’t give a fuck if ur here for not that long why are you even telling me that lol?

Imagine flexing the fact u barely spend time on an incel site. Pathetic cumbag you are

• +1
Why do u care so much if I spend ages on here, so do other people lol?

Clearly have something else ur mad about, get help for ur hate

Also I don’t give a fuck if ur here for not that long why are you even telling me that lol?

Imagine flexing the fact u barely spend time on an incel site. Pathetic cumbag you are

>Tells people to get help for their hate but calls people niggers
>Tells people that they rot on the site yet he averages 24 posts per day, 2,800 posts in 117 days.
>Tells people how to be more attractive & gives advice yet is a virgin.

Why should anyone listen to you? You're the bottom of the barrel of male civilisation and should either fix yourself (leave the site) or just look in the mirror and admit that your a pathetic social destitute spastic

• JFL
View attachment 3072877View attachment 3072879View attachment 3072880

>Tells people that they rot on the site yet he averages 24 posts per day, 2,800 posts in 117 days.

Why should anyone listen to you? You're the bottom of the barrel of male civilisation and should either fix yourself (leave the site) or just look in the mirror and admit that your a pathetic social destitute spastic
You don’t need to be a slayer with 500 body count to tell people how to be more attractive lol.

If it’s about ratios etc then thats completely outside the scope of having sex / being with women lmao. Most people who analyse ratios right now are incels probably (on here and YouTube etc)

Also ur clearly autistic I can tell because u couldn’t tell the girlfriend thing was just a joke, makes sense why ur mad at me for trying to help others. Even if it’s true u completely missed the point. I don’t care anyway ur irrelevant, just a bug out of the 100’s of people here who can actually appreciate my threads.

And also Lmao that nigger thing wasn’t even hateful again your autism is showing like crazy, makes me feel better actually that I’m not in ur position, no matter how bad mine is right now.

• +1
You don’t need to be a slayer with 500 body count to tell people how to be more attractive lol.

If it’s about ratios etc then thats completely outside the scope of having sex / being with women lmao. Most people who analyse ratios right now are incels probably (on here and YouTube etc)

Also ur clearly autistic I can tell because u couldn’t tell the girlfriend thing was just a joke, makes sense why ur mad at me for trying to help others. Even if it’s true u completely missed the point. I don’t care anyway ur irrelevant, just a bug out of the 100’s of people here who can actually appreciate my threads.

And also Lmao that nigger thing wasn’t even hateful again your autism is showing like crazy, makes me feel better actually that I’m not in ur position, no matter how bad mine is right now.
It's not

He's not wrong :forcedsmile:

@blatonslatt, trust me he's legit. It's far from accurate yet, long way to go.. but he's working on it
It's very very refined already actually, he just got the numbers and priorities he's giving certain attributes a bit off the mark

Why u so rude man?
You don't gain anything through being spiteful
If you don't agree with something instead of calling other's "idiots", give them constructive criticism.. that'll actually help them

• +1
Just stop replying ur wasting ur own time and embarrassing urself in the process.
You've never had a girlfriend, I shown one post but there's several of you admitting this.

You've have 100+ posts of you being openly racist.

You average 24 posts per day on this website, 2811posts in 117 days.

You're the complete definition of an incel, full of useless theories for why his life sucks, hatred for others & sadly yourself.

You're a loser.

This will be my last interaction that I ever have with you. Good luck changing your life since it's obvious it's terrible.

He's not wrong :forcedsmile:

@blatonslatt, trust me he's legit. It's far from accurate yet, long way to go.. but he's working on it
It's very very refined already actually, he just got the numbers and priorities he's giving certain attributes a bit off the mark

Why u so rude man?
You don't gain anything through being spiteful
If you don't agree with something instead of calling other's "idiots", give them constructive criticism.. that'll actually help them
I gave him criticism which he ignored by claiming his method is legit and that I'm a lonely incel.

He threw the first insult, but the insult he used backfired when he realised he has 24 posts per day in 3 months of having an account.

You've never had a girlfriend, I shown one post but there's several of you admitting this.

You've have 100+ posts of you being openly racist.

You average 24 posts per day on this website, 2811posts in 117 days.

You're the complete definition of an incel, full of useless theories for why his life sucks, hatred for others & sadly yourself.

You're a loser.

This will be my last interaction that I ever have with you. Good luck changing your life since it's obvious it's terrible.
Bro never realised this is an incel forum lol. Tf are you doing here then if ur not an incel 🤣🤣🤣

And just saying nigger isn’t racist even 10 year olds know that

• +1
I gave him criticism which he ignored by claiming his method is legit and that I'm a lonely incel.

He threw the first insult, but the insult he used backfired when he realised he has 24 posts per day in 3 months of having an account.
You gave 0 criticism, so my method isn’t legit because I use CA system?

So then show me the correct system and harmony scores It should be then, I’m still waiting for that lol

Fraud

don't ever analyse again

@blatonslatt
Where's the constructive criticism in this post jfl?

nose to mouth and philtrum stand out to me
I must admit that the picture is a bit misleading since lens distorsion is a devil to me due to my head size, i can send mirror video still