10% of dutch adults are millionaires

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Meanwhile I am a 130IQ genius with top 1% academic results with -100k as net worth.

Truly shows how corrupt and un-meritocratic society is.

Impossible to make money, money is just given down from generation to generation. I wasn't lucky enough to be born into wealth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lmao, Nick.Harte, Deleted member 50702 and 12 others
mogs me

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
They're not cash millionaires so who gives a flying fuck

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, try2beme and MoggerGaston
Genius
NT
Good looking

U mog most here

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Jason Voorhees, Pikabro and 6 others
Not a pixel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, LooksThinker and MoggerGaston
They're not cash millionaires so who gives a flying fuck
Having millions in cash is the most retarded thing you can do. Why would you do that?
Have it invested in assets and get a free yearly salary in profit while you do nothing.

Rich people are just NEETs with more born-into privilege.
They are not a single bit better than the most lazy NEETcels of this forum, except they are more privileged.

I hold 80k euro in assets right now, but I am 180k in debt. So net worth is minus 100k.

I am FUCKED

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 52658 and St.TikTokcel
Have it invested in assets and get a free yearly salary in profit while you do nothing.
Most millionaires simply own houses worth over 1M

Having millions in cash is the most retarded thing you can do. Why would you do that?

Rich people are just NEETs with more born-into privilege.
They are not a single bit better than the most lazy NEETcels of this forum, except they are more privileged.

I hold 80k euro in assets right now, but I am 180k in debt. So net worth is minus 100k.

I am FUCKED
I have 180k debt with an average interest rate of 3.2%.

Means that just by existing I am losing 6000 euro a year to jews. It's JOVAH @Xangsane

only inflation can save me

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 20399
Most millionaires simply own houses worth over 1M
whats your point?

houses go up in price every year by 10%. So those millionaires are making HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS A YEAR.

for free, by being rich NEETS

They can CASH OUT any time they want by taking a loan with their house as collateral. ANY TIME THEY WANT.

Stop pretending like people with 1+ million in real-estate aren't millionaires. It's idiotic

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Meanwhile I am a 130IQ genius with top 1% academic results with -100k as net worth.

Truly shows how corrupt and un-meritocratic society is.

Impossible to make money, money is just given down from generation to generation. I wasn't lucky enough to be born into wealth.
What a shitty cope

• Hmm...
Most European wealth is concentrated and handed down generation after generation. It is profoundly difficult to become wealthy in Europe from a blank slate. The bureaucracy isn’t set up for it, the taxes aren’t set up for it, and the opportunities aren’t there.

• +1
There is no way the even the 1% of Dutch are millionaires

Let alone even 10% -
No offence to Dutch. They are good looking but anyone that has ever actually worked with them ; will see that they do not shit, and are low IQ. If Ukranian and Belarussian did not come to the Dutch shithole, it would remain a shithole. They built everythign

And they are also protected by having a non military budget whilst every other country invests 30% of their tax revenue to defense.

• So Sad
.....But they don't

Because it's their house
but they can sell it and then rent it back. Boom suddenly they live the exact same life as before, except they have that that million in cash that you were talking about.

Still don't get what's your point.

Most European wealth is concentrated and handed down generation after generation. It is profoundly difficult to become wealthy in Europe from a blank slate. The bureaucracy isn’t set up for it, the taxes aren’t set up for it, and the opportunities aren’t there.
This.

Everything is set up in a way to keep rich people rich.
While keeping poor people poor.

In a different system/society, taxes on income would be LOW, but taxes on returns on wealth would be HIGH.

But rich jews are in control so this will never happen.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 50702, deadmanwalking and 1 other person
There is no way the even the 1% of Dutch are millionaires

Let alone even 10% -
No offence to Dutch. They are good looking but anyone that has ever actually worked with them ; will see that they do not shit, and are low IQ. If Ukranian and Belarussian did not come to the Dutch shithole, it would remain a shithole. They built everythign

And they are also protected by having a non military budget whilst every other country invests 30% of their tax revenue to defense.
Dutch got rich in the past when they also invested 30% of their tax into defense to conquer the world and dominate.
pieter-en-paul.jpg

Now it's just the wealth from colonialism in the past that keeps on flowing to new generations.

Meanwhile it's impossible to become a 'new money millionaire' here.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 51576 and ReadBooksEveryday
100% of zimbabweans are millionaires

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and dimorphism
No one is going to do that boyo. Stop being so hard on yourself
I gave up on my life and the world because the world didn't make me rich and successful despite being entitled to it based on merit/performance/achievement/IQ.

I am not rewarded for my effort or talent, so why keep trying.

This.

Everything is set up in a way to keep rich people rich.
While keeping poor people poor.

In a different system/society, taxes on income would be LOW, but taxes on returns on wealth would be HIGH.

But rich jews are in control so this will never happen.
This is why jewropeans cope when someone says the American free market is better. It’s easy there to become rich by wageslaving and then buying assets. Atleast you don’t get taxed for working two jobs like in Holland…. Loons verheffing kanker joden

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50702 and MoggerGaston
This is why jewropeans cope when someone says the American free market is better. It’s easy there to become rich by wageslaving and then buying assets. Atleast you don’t get taxed for working two jobs like in Holland…. Loons verheffing kanker joden
I guess the only merit of the system we have here, is that it brutally makes clear to people that there is no merit in working a job.

Wageslaves are extorted and abused by the system so much here, that anyone with a hint of intelligence either ascends by becoming a business owner and getting lucky, or goes NEET.

I have ZERO respect for anyone who works a normal job in the netherlands. You are a slave.

Only NEETs, criminals and business owners have my respect.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and Deleted member 50702
Lol dutch society is heavily weighted towards "old money", more than anywhere else.

Wages are dog shit, the only people in the moggerlands with wealth are those who had money 50+ years ago.

• +1
I have 180k debt with an average interest rate of 3.2%.

Means that just by existing I am losing 6000 euro a year to jews. It's JOVAH @Xangsane

only inflation can save me
IMG 0896

It’s jova buddy boyos

i would be happy with 500k on my account

• +1
Millionaire is only rich as his liquid assets and his purchasing power

Lol dutch society is heavily weighted towards "old money", more than anywhere else.

Wages are dog shit, the only people in the moggerlands with wealth are those who had money 50+ years ago.
the manufactured housing crisis has made this even more clear.

I have friends whose parents own a home near the centre of amsterdam/utrecht. Those properties could be bought with a mortgage on a median salary 50 years ago.
Now? Those some properties are worth millions.

Those parents have 1-2 kids at most, so the guy I am living with in my shitty student dorm is going to inherit 1-2 million euros in ~30 years when his/her parents die. And of course, as long as they haven't died yet, their parents are giving them A LOT of money and benefits in the mean-time.

These kids think they are like me, because they live in the same house and go to the same university, but they are privileged white fuckers while I was born into poverty.

Millionaire is only rich as his liquid assets and his purchasing power
real estate, the home you are living in, is a liquid asset and can easily be converted into purchasing power.