10 types of users on this forum

L

Lebgfinal

@Lebgfinal on neets.net/incels.is/discord.
1. The HIGH-IQ cel (Ex. @garoupilled_)
He post extremely smart threads and has multiples of them in BotB. He knows everything about looksmaxxing and probably bonesmash.

2. The venting-cel (Ex. @Crestfallen95)
He always vent about his shitty life, maybe he would be better on .is but scared of getting banned for being a fakecel.

3. The spammer (Ex. @badg96)
He posts his face 3 times a day asking for a rate, even if he look the exact same. He is either extremely confident and delusional or extremely pessimistic and yell about how ugly he is.

4. The schizo (Ex. @juste)
Post ramblings very few humans can understand, a lot of the time composed of random phrases or extremely random thoughts. These users often get no reply.

5. The memer (Ex. @St.TikTokcel)
He mostly only posts funny memes and « it’s over buddy boyos » hamudi gifs under ugly people in the rating section. He often doesn’t contribute much to the forum outside their humourous takes.

6. The chad (Ex. @Amnesia)
He is like any other normal users on the forum but his good looks make him known among the other normies on the forum, he often brag about his looks and get his dick sucked up by every curry.

7. The bluepiller (Ex. @Crusile)
He doesn’t think looks matter as much as the blackpill claims, he is the one who give hopefuels to subhumans and get angry at people saying ugly people should rope.

8. The theorycel (Ex. @Ai Impact)
He makes crazy theories about how all Asians are subhumans or the earth is flat controlled by Jews reptilians. Most of the time it’s non sense but sometimes it makes sense.

9. The frauder (Ex. @Xangsane)
He uses so much faceapp on his face that you don’t even know how he looks like, he claims to be a mogger but nobody really knows if it’s true or not.

10. The media cel (Ex. @Kamui)
Mostly just post images, external medias, sometimes shocking or funny with occasionally some comments to give more contexts or make it funnier.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ominion, Bozoogway, mog222 and 25 others
He post extremely smart threads and has multiples of them in BotB. He knows everything about looksmaxxing and probably bonesmash.

He always vent about his shitty life, maybe he would be better on .is but scared of getting banned for being a fakecel.

He posts his face 3 times a day asking for a rate, even if he look the exact same. He is either extremely confident and delusional or extremely pessimistic and yell about how ugly he is.

Post ramblings very few humans can understand, a lot of the time composed of random phrases or extremely random thoughts. These users often get no reply.

He mostly only posts funny memes and « it’s over buddy boyos » hamudi gifs under ugly people in the rating section. He often doesn’t contribute much to the forum outside their humourous takes.

He is like any other normal users on the forum but his good looks make him knows among the other normies, he often brag about his looks and get his dick sucked up by every curry.

He doesn’t think looks matter as much as the blackpill claims, he is the one who give hopefuels to subhumans and get angry at people saying ugly people should rope.

He makes crazy theories about how all Asians are subhumans or the earth is flat controlled by Jews reptilians. Most of the time it’s non sense but sometimes it makes sense.

He uses so much faceapp on his face that you don’t even know how he looks like, he claims to be a mogger but nobody really knows if it’s true or not.

Mostly just post images, external medias, sometimes shocking or funny with occasionally some comments to give more contexts or make it funnier.
Accurate

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 27452
Did you fail math?

• +1
Reactions: ominion and Deleted member 27452
Xangsanes pics are sus af ngl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ominion, Gus17, LooksThinker and 6 others
LMAOOOO CRESTFALLEN

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and BoredPrince
11. the gay retard (Ex. @Lebgfinal)
tries too hard and ends up making dogshit threads such as this one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Heinrich Schmidt, JohnBaza and 24 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker, Primalsplit and 3 others
Corrected it huh

Sneaky sneaky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
And I wasn't part of your list?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Deleted member 19174
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 23804 and Lebgfinal
  • +1
I don’t fit into any of these categories. Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 27452 and Mr. President
  • +1
11. The Observantcel users who mostly just lurk and react to stuff

Checkin in :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Neko arc 14's, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
That’s because you have no personality, sorry.
Brutal it never began for personalitycels like me. Don’t know how to cope after hearing this…

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Neko arc 14's, Yliaster and 1 other person
That’s because you have no personality, sorry.
Make a category called the question spammer, I’d probably fit in that since 90 percent of my time here is asking questions tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yliaster and Deleted member 27452
Make a category called the question spammer, I’d probably fit in that since 90 percent of my time here is asking questions tbh.
The question cel: ask questions because he is too low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Yliaster, Deleted member 27452 and 1 other person
dnrd + @Dr. Bludy is a way bigger schizo + @Leo69 is the true forum chad, even if he isn't that active + @_MVP_ is a way better theorist and poet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dr. Bludy and Deleted member 27452
No way you typed all this

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 27452
dnrd + @Dr. Bludy is a way bigger schizo + @Leo69 is the true forum chad, even if he isn't that active + @_MVP_ is a way better theorist and poet
Ok but like i said it’s only example

• +1
Which type am I?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 27452 and Lebgfinal
  • +1
The question cel: ask questions because he is too low iq
@MaestheticMaso is one of the most thoughtful and diligent maxxers on this forum, I vouch for his high iq status

• +1
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
Appreciate the ego stroke

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and DelonLover1999
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
where do i fit

He is like any other normal users on the forum but his good looks make him known among the other normies on the forum, he often brag about his looks and get his dick sucked up by every curry.

im subhuman over i need help

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and Deleted member 2832
What about the moderator?

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_

You fogor the rapist

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

The Present Simple Tense​

Spelling Tip​

In the present simple 3rd person singular (he, she, it), add s, es, or ies to the base form of the verb.
  • To regular verbs just add an s – Ex: travel >travels, give > gives, play >plays
  • To verbs that end in s, ss, sh, ch, x, and o, add an es – Ex: wash > washes, mix > mixes, go >goes
  • To verbs end in y after a consonant (any letter that isn’t a vowel), change the y to i and add es. Ex: study > studies, fly > flies

The Present Simple Tense​

Spelling Tip​

In the present simple 3rd person singular (he, she, it), add s, es, or ies to the base form of the verb.
  • To regular verbs just add an s – Ex: travel >travels, give > gives, play >plays
  • To verbs that end in s, ss, sh, ch, x, and o, add an es – Ex: wash > washes, mix > mixes, go >goes
  • To verbs end in y after a consonant (any letter that isn’t a vowel), change the y to i and add es. Ex: study > studies, fly > flies
I am not English native stop bothering me retard

• JFL
Reactions: vanillaicecream
What about me?

I couldn't make it into the list but at least ma boi @Crestfallen95 did!

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and Lebgfinal