10 types of users on this forum

The kid thinks it's funny and want to drive me to suicide or doxx me
What .org user do you think it is. I think someone like moggathon or anthony

What .org user do you think it is. I think someone like moggathon or anthony
None of them, it's a random native american kid, always the same kid, he has been posting my face on the 4 corners of the internet basically because he thinks I'm ugly and I deserve to have people insult me or something. Can't do much about it.

None of them, it's a random native american kid, always the same kid, he has been posting my face on the 4 corners of the internet basically because he thinks I'm ugly and I deserve to have people insult me or something. Can't do much about it.
Is he not on .org

Women in that tiktok are saying you have potential bro. I also do. Everyone does except for you. Believe 🤞
I'm just tired of this, I don't care what the comments say, I'm just starting to get seriously annoyed by this kid who keep obsessing with me.

I'm just tired of this, I don't care what the comments say, I'm just starting to get seriously annoyed by this kid who keep obsessing with me.
just report him with multiple accounts

just report him with multiple accounts
Tiktok doesn't do anything, I just need to watch this starting to get serious. I don't want people to believe what he is saying about me, this is straight up hurting who i am. But sure. Can't do much.

Tiktok doesn't do anything, I just need to watch this starting to get serious. I don't want people to believe what he is saying about me, this is straight up hurting who i am. But sure. Can't do much.
Report him multiple accounts and send emails to tiktok etc. You will see he will eventually grow big and fuck you up like that sudanguy did with the actual one. Eventually your face will be on whole tiktok and family/friends will see. I wouldnt wait if I were you tbh

Report him multiple accounts and send emails to tiktok etc. You will see he will eventually grow big and fuck you up like that sudanguy did with the actual one. Eventually your face will be on whole tiktok and family/friends will see. I wouldnt wait if I were you tbh
Look man I tried, I filed report on tiktok, He deleted all of his content like 3 times, but he always start again, decides to continue.
He doesn't care about what I say and tiktok is an awful platform, I can't ignore him but I'm literally powerless about this situation.

Look man I tried, I filed report on tiktok, He deleted all of his content like 3 times, but he always start again, decides to continue.
He doesn't care about what I say and tiktok is an awful platform, I can't ignore him but I'm literally powerless about this situation.
Sue his ass and claim youre bag

Sue his ass and claim youre bag
Do you think this is realistic? This is fucking up me up I know, this kid is trying to ruin my life but Tiktok won't delete his content unless he wants to, and I don't know who he is. This isn't a easy legal battle, and it would cost lot of money.
And it's not hard for him to make another account and continue.

Do you think this is realistic? This is fucking up me up I know, this kid is trying to ruin my life but Tiktok won't delete his content unless he wants to, and I don't know who he is. This isn't a easy legal battle, and it would cost lot of money.
And it's not hard for him to make another account and continue.
Consult with someone and discuss if it is possible or not. If it is possible you have to sue him otherwise he will never stop. Tbh I really feel for you. This is why I will never post my face tbh. Look at funky, bgm, looksthinker etc. They always end up on tiktok

Consult with someone and discuss if it is possible or not. If it is possible you have to sue him otherwise he will never stop. Tbh I really feel for you. This is why I will never post my face tbh. Look at funky, bgm, looksthinker etc. They always end up on tiktok
I told him to stop 4 times, and he did delete his content a couple of times but he keep going.
And other people are going to do.
It's a lost cause I don't know what to do.

I told him to stop 4 times, and he did delete his content a couple of times but he keep going.
And other people are going to do.
It's a lost cause I don't know what to do.
Buy .org premium and delete the posts where you posted face. Maybe even activate all together and people will slowly forget you.

Buy .org premium and delete the posts where you posted face. Maybe even activate all together and people will slowly forget you.
I already deleted 95% of relevant ratings thread, he still has the pics and he always reuse the same ones.
A lot of them being on like discord, from long ago.
He just hates me and told me clearly he will keep impersonating me until I end my life.

I already deleted 95% of relevant ratings thread, he still has the pics and he always reuse the same ones.
A lot of them being on like discord, from long ago.
He just hates me and told me clearly he will keep impersonating me until I end my life.
Never ever end your life. Than these people have won

Never ever end your life. Than these people have won
No obviously I won't kill myself, this is just one of these problem I have to deal with. Just thinking about some random guy using me as a incel stereotypical pic and just trying to farm engagements by saying shit I didn't do.
It's just made to harm me and I'm completely powerless.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
No obviously I won't kill myself, this is just one of these problem I have to deal with. Just thinking about some random guy using me as a incel stereotypical pic and just trying to farm engagements by saying shit I didn't do.
It's just made to harm me and I'm completely powerless.
Tiktoks he makes are also corny asf. Dont get those blackpilled dudes who make tiktoks of other guys. So gay

Tiktoks he makes are also corny asf. Dont get those blackpilled dudes who make tiktoks of other guys. So gay
It's extremely cringe which is why it bother me, but I don't know what to do, Hard to ignore it, but it's also kind of making me feel annoyed just seeing retards use my pics for their shit.

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza