10 year old foid gets raped and burned to death

Im a degenerate, but not on your level :lul: imagine getting happy because some random child got raped and killed in a gruesome way, that shit is subhuman 11 year old edgelord school shooter tier
lol cope, you're whining about some random post yet you're doing all sorts of degenerate sexual acts. you're basically accusing me of thoughtcrime and saying im the bigger degenerate for that

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, CFW432 and Deleted member 15595
"11 year old"? Normies seem to overestimate their maturity. "edgelord" simply means "I'm offended by reality!"
No one is talking to you, you retarded autistic subhuman, why are you defending OP like his little submissive bitch slave?

Insane that users here unironically support pedophilia :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I gotta get off this shithole
another retard who doesnt know the definition of pedophilia but uses it anyway

another retard who doesnt know the definition of pedophilia but uses it anyway
Its a fucking 10 year old bruh, now I know why most users here have no life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Toth's thot and Enfant terrible
No one is talking to you, you retarded autistic subhuman, why are you defending OP like his little submissive bitch slave?

Oh, I'm not trying to defend him; I'm using this thread as relief for my disgust towards Shannon Rose Bosanac.

Why are you so upset at an autistic man? Is it because my mind is wired outside of your NT conformist rubbish?

Just the absolute degeneracy on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15099, Frank Jack and 2 others
elab why that is good
This sickening event should not be labelled "LifeFuel" in any way, and anyone who does think it's "LifeFuel" is a heartless psychopath. OP has to remember that the little girl had a heart and soul and did not deserve to be treated this way. I hope her murderer rots in prison and that she rests in peace.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover, NormieKilla, n0rthface and 2 others
Astonishing. Well, she would have grown up to be a whore who would ruin the lives of many men anyways.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, IncelsBraincels, TUSSELEIF and 3 others
you're basically accusing me of thoughtcrime and saying im the bigger degenerate for that
Yes, if your brain produces serotonin because some random little girl got murdered and raped you are the bigger degenerate

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Wallenberg
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15099, Beanermaxxer and 1 other person
Im all for hating foids and not caring if they die, but i mean older, malevolent and manipulative foids who are not innocent. Not little girls who’ve done nothing to deserve such cruelty. Get help op.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: NormieKilla, Deleted member 15099, itorroella9 and 1 other person
new users for me to ignore

CATBOY

Subhuman trash

Im all for hating foids and not caring if they die, but i mean older, malevolent and manipulative foids who are not innocent. Not little girls who’ve done nothing to deserve such cruelty. Get help op.
Fuck you and your morality.
"Little girls who do nothing" she was going to become a future whore who rejects and ignores ugly guys.
It's a good thing they murdered her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17217, IncelsBraincels and 2 others

What is the age of culpability, LooksMaxxer? Age 14, when they enjoy privilege in group therapy and get to switch groups because of males they dislike? Or age 19, when they get to denigrate suicidal men?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 13592 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
You should've stayed on Reddit then.
Doesn’t make the degeneracy anymore hip or edgy... it’s a fuckin 10 year old. Just cope with that fact that you’re subhuman and don’t take it out on dead kids jfl... the least you could to is hate grown women

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Frank Jack, itorroella9 and 2 others

Permavirgin truecel ugly kike​

sounds about right

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
"go back to .co incel" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

reminder you're on an incel forum
another reminder you're some stupid virtue signalling nigger
You’re think being blackpilled is praising the fact that some 10 year old girl just died?

And u think I’m virtue signalling :lul::lul::lul:
I meant every word of it JFL I laugh when niggas like you get beat up for no reason

cus Ik this is the shit you troglodyte do online

• +1
Reactions: Clark69, Frank Jack, itorroella9 and 1 other person
being attracted to females who have hit puberty is pedophilia?

even though the definition of pedophilia is attraction to prepubescents?
Since when did 10 year olds hit puberty fucking retard

silly cunt

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack and ChadFucksYourOneitis
You’re think being blackpilled is praising the fact that some 10 year old girl just died?

And u think I’m virtue signalling :lul::lul::lul:
I meant every word of it JFL I laugh when niggas like you get beat up for no reason

cus Ik this is the shit you troglodyte do online
if anyone is gonna get beat up for no reason its poor niggers like you. thats what happens to niggers

and what difference does it make what age she is? you think 10 year olds are just "muh innocent", thats bullshit. you just make up in your mind that they "dont know what they are doing", when they do. they arent toddlers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and IncelsBraincels
if anyone is gonna get beat up for no reason its poor niggers like you. thats what happens to niggas
Who the fuck do u think you are to reply to me? you really thought I would read anything spewed out by an abomination the lowest of the lowest in society?

Fucking troglodyte

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Frank Jack
Who the fuck do u think you are to reply to me? you really thought I would read anything spewed out by an abomination the lowest of the lowest in society?

Fucking troglodyte
lol who do you think you are to act so high and mighty you fucking nigger?

you obviously read it, "muh didnt read" on short comments is the biggest fucking cope and everyone sees through it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
lol who do you think you are to act so high and mighty you fucking nigger?

you obviously read it, "muh didnt read" on short comments is the biggest fucking cope and everyone sees through it
Do I need to give you the discipline that your parents never gave you what the fuck did I just tell you

silly incel

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Do I need to give you the discipline that your parents never gave you what the fuck did I just tell you

silly incel
you aren't giving me any discipline at all you're just posturing behind some screen.

go do some drugs your fucking nigger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
Mentally ill subhuman, Kill yourself you disgusting ethnic rat

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack, JL~ and ChadFucksYourOneitis
you aren't giving me any discipline at all you're just posturing behind some screen.

go do some drugs your fucking nigger
Don’t care

You’re a mega virgin who laughs at 10 year olds who died even your mother would fuck me just to disown you

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
Don’t care

You’re a mega virgin who laughs at 10 year olds who died even your mother would fuck me just to disown you
nah she wouldnt fuck a dirty nigger like you.

and who cares if this cunt is 10 years old

10, 20, 30, they're all the same, if she's not a whore yet she'll be a whore very soon. "muh innocence" is bluepilled cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 15004, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person

10, 20, 30, they're all the same, if she's not a whore yet she'll be a whore very soon. "muh innocence" is bluepilled cope
You’re so persistent maybe if you put this much effort to getting laid u wouldn’t be a virgin

You’re so persistent maybe if you put this much effort to getting laid u wouldn’t be a virgin
muh just put in effort to get laid bro. looks dont matter effort does

thanks for proving you're bluepilled once again

your nigger skin may be fucking black but your mindset is bluepilled as shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 15004, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
muh just put in effort to get laid bro. looks dont matter effort does

thanks for proving you're bluepilled once again

your nigger skin may be fucking black but your mindset is bluepilled as shit
Not a word read again lmfaooo

Since when did 10 year olds hit puberty fucking retard

silly cunt
foids hit puberty at single digit age

imagine trying to argue with biology

all it does is make you look like an incompetent troll

foids hit puberty at single digit age

imagine trying to argue with biology

all it does is make you look like an incompetent troll
he's not trying to troll I think he's just a stupid ignorant nigger

This is obviously very wrong since it is an innocent 10 year old child, but jfl at the soys saying this is not an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels
Take your schizo Incel behaviour to .co fucking weirdO
hating on random females is pointless.
I am an atheist but maybe God should be real so he can give divine punishment to the people who killed this child and also OP for being a little bitch
Poor girl , she didn't deserve this.
This is low even by this site's standards.You can just go to hell along with that monster.
This is a looksmax forum, and most do not agree with your shitty idea, go to a deep web forum
Holy fucking Reddit, what a bunch of cucks. You’re running low on Soylent boys, drink up soon.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17217, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 6128
You're gonna cut yourself with that edge bro

this

Caged

• +1
This 10 year old was going to grow up to hate ugly men. She would be just like the rest. She would be a hypocritical heightist, lookist slut.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 17217, IncelsBraincels and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL opinion? :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 9274