10 year old foid gets raped and burned to death

Insane that users here unironically support pedophilia :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. I gotta get off this shithole
You say you're gonna get off this "shithole" and yet you are still here, rotting like a little bitch.

Unironically rope you little worthless fuck.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
You say you're gonna get off this "shithole" and yet you are still here, rotting like a little bitch.

Unironically rope you little worthless fuck.
Welp, guess its over. A rando on looksmax told me to rope :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
You people have no heart seriously may Allah guide us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 17291, noodlelover and 1 other person
Welp, guess its over. A rando on looksmax told me to rope :feelswah:
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You gave me a :sick: like a little cuck.

You said you were gonna leave, yet you are still here? You gonna do anything, or you gonna continue rotting here like the bitch you are?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 17291 and Clark69
Good thing faggot OP roped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 15577
And? She would've likely grown up in an environment of privilege and worship. This prevented her from ruining the mind of a poor future beta male.
this. Everyone knows that every western girl is eventually just going to grow up to be a CC riding then eventually betabuxx settle whore. But apparently we aren't allowed to feel that way about them until they cross a certain age threshhold.

GUYS, YOU SHOULDN'T KILL VIRUSES IN THEIR INFANCY, BECAUSE ITS WRONG TO TARGET SUCH YOUNG THINGS. YOU SHOULD WAIT IT TO GROW AND FESTER UNTIL IT BECOMES MAGLIGNANT AND POTENTIALLY FATAL TO HAVE, THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE CARE OF IT.

Just lol, im not allowed to think that a 10 year old girl is going to become a CC whore even though i already know she will be beforehand? Why? Because of "muh morality"? Take your morality and shove it up your penis hole.

• +1
This sickening event should not be labelled "LifeFuel" in any way, and anyone who does think it's "LifeFuel" is a heartless psychopath. OP has to remember that the little girl had a heart and soul and did not deserve to be treated this way. I hope her murderer rots in prison and that she rests in peace.
Every single khhv man that ends up growing old and dying alone, also "had a heart and soul" too. They were once kids with dreams and aspirations as well. They wanted to be accepted, loved, wanted as well. They wanted security, and contentment as well.

No one cared for us, gave a flying fuck about us, and hell went even so far as to bully us and torment us our entire childhood (and beyond into adulthood tbh), because of certain things out of our control. Please explain to me LOGICALLY, why the fuck, should we not return the favor to a world that has wanted the end of our existence, ever since we were born.

It is my absolute pleasure, to be able to cause the same pain to those, who inflicted it on to me first.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16134
Only on .org you'd find users celebrating the fact a 10-year-old kid got raped & burned alive :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, CFW432 and Deleted member 16134

Saw this today and it really made my day. Good fucking riddance. Hope that filthy whore burns in hell.

Hard to have empathy for foids but I know that she would have non for me

• +1
Only on .org you'd find users celebrating the fact a 10-year-old kid got raped & burned alive :forcedsmile:
Bro think about it like this
Would this 10 year old foidlet give you food or a dollar if it saw you begging on the streets no she would say Eww look at this dirty incel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 17291 and noodlelover
I can understand certain people reactions if the said victime was an hypergamous roastie slut (althought I would never condone someone assassination, I'm actually against killing anybody even if it was killer or a child rapist).

But come on guys, how can you be that heartless and obnoxious to that point. By your logic all women are proned to whoredom so we should all kill them ? Makes no sense.

You guys are the reasons why us incels are seen as dangerous and creepy..you psycos give us a terrible name.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone and Deleted member 17291
She liked every second of it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, CFW432, Deleted member 17291 and 1 other person
If you think this place is bad, don't go to incels.is.

When men are rejected by all women they pursue in life, they associate women with pain and start to hate them. Jealousy can also lead to this.

Some of these men will lash out, or give bad vibes, or do bad things. This causes women to be even more fearful and hateful of the men they know to be incels, such as less attractive men.

I have no bad feelings towards women and wish we could go back to to a time where marriage and companionship were stronger between men and women but we won't.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, Tropical Tyrone, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
I can understand certain people reactions if the said victime was an hypergamous roastie slut (althought I would never condone someone assassination, I'm actually against killing anybody even if it was killer or a child rapist).

But come on guys, how can you be that heartless and obnoxious to that point. By your logic all women are proned to whoredom so we should all kill them ? Makes no sense.

You guys are the reasons why us incels are seen as dangerous and creepy..you psycos give us a terrible name.
dangerous yes, creepy? Lmao we didnt have any choice in being "creepy". We were born "creepy". (we all know what the word creepy actually means retard). Also i dont care what normies think of me. I just want to fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 17291

When men are rejected by all women they pursue in life, they associate women with pain and start to hate them. Jealousy can also lead to this.

Some of these men will lash out, or give bad vibes, or do bad things. This causes women to be even more fearful and hateful of the men they know to be incels, such as less attractive men.

I have no bad feelings towards women and wish we could go back to to a time where marriage and companionship were stronger between men and women but we won't.
This kinda thread is as "bad" as it gets.

Find me a thread on incels.is that is worse than this. You'l probably find "go ER in micecraft" at best

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and noodlelover
This kinda thread is as "bad" as it gets.

Find me a thread on incels.is that is worse than this. You'l probably find "go ER in micecraft" at best
It would be like this thread, but instead of most people condemning the op they would be agreeing with him.

It kinda made me sick to see stuff like that, and everyone cheering on when a woman got hurt or killed which is why I left that place. And also I'm not really incel in the sense that I at least have a double digit lay count.

• JFL
It would be like this thread, but instead of most people condemning the op they would be agreeing with him.

It kinda made me sick to see stuff like that, and everyone cheering on when a woman got hurt or killed which is why I left that place.
you used to be on that forum?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
cringe at op and cringe at the subhumans getting mad at him
ur all jokes
bad stuff happens but it's not anyone i care about so idc
muh "dark triad little girl brutally murdered good hehehe >:)" CRINGE
muh "evil incel!!! the poor little angel!!" CRINGE

• +1

you fucking idiot, companionship was never strong at any point in time between your average joe, and average woman. Women HATED, AND WERE DISGUSTED with having to settle down with a man that they were not sexually attracted to, but had to BEGRUDGINLY do it since women were not allowed into the workforce and therefore couldnt make their own livelihoods to survive off of. The very moment women could earn their own income, was the very moment monogamy died, because monogamy's basis is based of the fact that average joe men would trade their resources for sexual companionship and a family from the average women. Which they no longer can really do, because foids can make their own money. And so now in our current time, we are now seeing what women have really wanted all along, which was to haremize themselves around the top 20% of men, rather then have to settle with your average schmuck in a long term monogamous relationship.

Most women still are SETTLEING down with some billy beta when they reach their late 20s-early 30s, but thats only after they got to ride the cock carousel with chads and tyrones from 14-25 and would've never given their billy beta husbands even a second look in their prime.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, noodlelover and YoungJohnnyDepp
cringe at op and cringe at the subhumans getting mad at him
ur all jokes
bad stuff happens but it's not anyone i care about so idc
muh "dark triad little girl brutally murdered good hehehe >:)" CRINGE
muh "evil incel!!! the poor little angel!!" CRINGE
didnt you used to be a lookism user?

you used to be on that forum?
lurking.
you fucking idiot, companionship was never strong at any point in time between your average joe, and average woman. Women HATED, AND WERE DISGUSTED with having to settle down with a man that they were not sexually attracted to, but had to BEGRUDGINLY do it since women were not allowed into the workforce and therefore couldnt make their own livelihoods to survive off of. The very moment women could earn their own income, was the very moment monogamy died, because monogamy's basis is based of the fact that average joe men would trade their resources for sexual companionship and a family from the average women. Which they no longer can really do, because foids can make their own money. And so now in our current time, we are now seeing what women have really wanted all along, which was to haremize themselves around the top 20% of men, rather then have to settle with your average schmuck in a long term monogamous relationship.

Most women still are SETTLEING down with some billy beta when they reach their late 20s-early 30s, but thats only after they got to ride the cock carousel with chads and tyrones from 14-25 and would've never given their billy beta husbands even a second look.
You're right. It would still be nice to cuddle and be in love even if my wife was just begrudgingly there.

lurking.

You're right. It would still be nice to cuddle and be in love even if my wife was just begrudgingly there.
did you used to have a wife?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
And this is by no means a justification for rape
Most men are shits simp, if they end up fucked in a marriage, it's their fault
If a man is born sexually unattractive he deserves to be in a marriage where the woman is able to mentally and emotionally abuse him for things out of his control because she knows that he doesn't have many options besides her.

This is what you are saying you fucking cuck, just lol at your pathethicness.

• +1
Im all for hating foids and not caring if they die, but i mean older, malevolent and manipulative foids who are not innocent. Not little girls who’ve done nothing to deserve such cruelty. Get help op.
They are all going to end up like that though so literally who cares.

• +1

And no, no one said anything about killing lmao. Just dont give af about them and stop simping for their deaths. Thats all we are saying.

• +1
The foid probably lived a more Fullifillin life and full of validation then most of of us will even in 100 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and CFW432
  • +1
The foid probably lived a more Fullifillin life and full of validation then most of of us will even in 100 years
she had a heart of gold

meaning she took a bunch of cocks at 10

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
People showing their true nature in this thread about how they really feel about subhumans

• Woah
People showing their true nature in this thread about how they really feel about subhumans
Yup.

At the end of the day, those who are successful for being born with the right genes, look down on those who had the misfortune of being born with the wrong genes and as a result lived shitty lives.

The "decency", and "tolerance" that the superior show with the inferior is a very thin veneer that will fall at the very moment, when those who were born with wrong genes, "act out of their place". Look at all these chads and chadlites on this thread frothing at the mouth, "how dare these subhumans speak like this, who gave them the right, dont they know they are suppose to only show positive things and not bring up brutal truths that make us feel bad/ or question all brainwashing that we were raised with."

These people desire that we were all DEAD, simply because we are unpleasant on the eyes, but obviously they cant just go out and start shooting us for fun, because we live in a society.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17217, NormieKilla, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
This is obviously very wrong since it is an innocent 10 year old child, but jfl at the soys saying this is not an incel forum
@Nobagger just lol

Yup.

At the end of the day, those who are successful for being born with the right genes, look down on those who had the misfortune of being born with the wrong genes and as a result lived shitty lives.

The decency, and tolerance that the superior show with the inferior is a very thin veneer that will fall at the very moment, when those who were born with wrong genes, "act out of their place". Look at all these chads and chadlites on this thread frothing at the mouth, "how dare these subhumans speak like this, who gave them the right, dont they know they are suppose to only show positive things and not bring up brutal truths that make us feel bad/ or question all brainwashing that we were raised with."

These people desire that we were all dead simply because we are unpleasant on the eyes, but obviously they cant just go out and start shooting us for fun, because we live in a society.
einstein iq

but look at how people reacted at columbine

Saw this today and it really made my day. Good fucking riddance. Hope that filthy whore burns in hell.

This is the most non-nt aspie post here, that's saying a lot.

einstein iq

but look at how people reacted at columbine
When i first read the diaries of eric harris and dylan klebold when i was like 14, i literally cried. Because i felt like i was reading a diary of my own life, literally all the shit they went through, similar things happened to me on a daily basis throughout middle school and high school. Same thing with Elliot Rodgers Manifesto.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 17026
When i first read the diaries of eric and dylan klebold when i was like 14, i literally cried. Because i felt like i was reading a diary of my own life, literally all the shit they went through, similar things happened to me on a daily basis throughout middle school and high school. Same thing with Elliot Rodgers Manifesto.
They were heroes

Who are livin in incelhalla (hopefully)

Meh. What happened was brutal (the rape and killing etc) but foods like her would grow up and make racist vids about southasians or shit become feminists hate inkwells etc.

Bad things happen all the time it's whatever. I'm not happy this happened but whatever

Meh. What happened was brutal (the rape and killing etc) but foods like her would grow up and make racist vids about southasians or shit become feminists hate inkwells etc.

Bad things happen all the time it's whatever. I'm not happy this happened but whatever
This will literally be EVERY. SINGLE. WESTERN. FEMALE. post 2020.

Thats the thing, like niggas are literally expecting me to feel bad for some kid that would've in a few years take one look at me, and think im a ethnic subhuman literally for my looks. Like lmfao what fucking joke.

If a man is born sexually unattractive he deserves to be in a marriage where the woman is able to mentally and emotionally abuse him for things out of his control because she knows that he doesn't have many options besides her.

Being a cuck has nothing to do with beauty, there are several Chads who are cucks.

you basically completely distorted my speech.
What I said is that most men are shit simps, they keep praising ugly women, most men would say their speech is sexist, and would side with women, for example.
If you defend them, the cuck is you.

detail that you completely distorted the meaning of simp, I referred to men who are submissive to women, and you interpreted it as ugly.