100% proof of an afterlife and God with double slit shot test proving that we live in an computer simulation program universe.

S

SoulcreatorGod

Iron
Double Slit shot test is an scintifict exprement test that fires electrons like atom's and photons at an screen and they just start going into an pattern.

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and did trying to wipe out God me.. must read on.

So electrons are a form of computer program by pulling to spots and so on.

So what tha is going on here? He never told us he thought that electrons and stuff were consciouss? It's proven by putting 2 slits in it, giving it an option.
His lying his ass off because there from the Afterlife abd
Go for it ask anyone with half knowledge or ask an Scientist? The evidence is there and putting 2 slits there proves he new and thought it was consciouss thinking... make an decision?
Screenshot 20210102 161751

So what he did is Afterlife thinking, because it would be like throwing tennis balls agents the wall, and them hitting the same spots? So why on earth did he know they would form an pattern? Because they new they couldn't wipe me out or remove my electrons wiping me out. They new by me doing premonitions in last life "because they uploded me and download me none stop" that my last life premonition said this would be the last time they could uplode me and download me without me waking up.

What that says is he knows it's coding to crack God spiritual consciousness program that's part computer program.

If double slit shot isn't an computer program why haven't they said it's an computer simulation program for?

So they Magically pull to spot's forming an pattern? Yeah right unheard of.

So go read up on double slit shot test and ask questions, because not one Scientist can lie saying it's not a computer program because they will have to explain why they pull to spots in a pattern and then when a camera is only watching pull to more spots? Cat got your toung Mr Scientist?

Photo is of exprement double slit shot test. There just electrons & after we fire them straight ahead how do they start pulling to spots in a pattern?
A. Computer program?
B. Magically?

So photo shows when someone is watching and when someone tries tricking it by leaving a camera there knowing and thinking things like atom's electrons think. Yes they do think as it changes the pattern and results "beyond crazy" someone thought of Mind playing tricks on people "& beyond crazy" that things like electrons know when a camera is watching "if the results changed" your telling me this isn't an computer program? Yeah FUCKING right. Wake Up people's Terry Smith Brenda Ryan Kelly Lim.

So as you see in photo they pull to spot's building up in area's. How is that normal and not a program?

Yes we very much do live in an computer program universe and it's coding Lockheed Martin and Jewish here and in the afterlife have to crack to even attempt to wipe me out.
Just read up on it because it's really is mission impossible impossible.

So the Scientist that put the camera next to the test and left new and fort it was subconscious well consciouss electrons. That's why he left the room... ask him because he hadn't told us why that I know of.

Two electrons never hit the same spot twice after trillions + goes meaning it's sequenced Computer program coding that they have to try crack to even try wipe me out.
Probibilty has to exist flipping a coin also like here on a small screen it must hit twice. Without probibilty it also means sequenced program.... Not that it matters because they just magically pull to spots people's... proven.

Patrick Lim so explain it to people after reading up on it "even when" these are the test results proving it. I know you can't reply so try and I'll correct you and you me unto the reader's make up there mind?
Patrick Lim is under full mind control or playing dumb? Witch one patty?

Results are.
They start pulling to spots on a screen "Afterlife people" discovered it knowing it was coding or why did the first Scientist even put an screen there for? Lockheed Martin in afterlife new it was coding so put a screen there knowing it was coded.

I kid you not they new Scientist would question these things so are/were desprit to try humans to crack it. The problem is I'm under mind control stopping me from putting it together or are human's under mind control stopping us from thinking of it "because" I only put it together months ago and have known about test results for over or around 10 year's. I believe I was just under mind control blocking it out, but I haven't heard one other person put it together? It means it's a form of mind control but the Afterlife brains are not affected by it or being on mind control wavelength signal's can make you think more.
Funny how not one other top Scientist working on this has said it's an computer program because of the pattern and test results Proves all top Scientist are trying to cover it up, as these days you really here someone say putting an camera next to the test results change the test results. Or that probibilty dosen't exist. Or that electrons just pulling to spots means Computer program.

I'm starting to wonder why my brother in-law can't reply? You only have a degree in computer science what mum said 12 year's ago? You certainly no is a computer program.

Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia. The universe is an part computer simulation program and scintifict experiment test "google it/this" double slit shot test. Double Slit shot test seen what an Scientist just make a bord screen detector to fire things like electrons into it? Nope that's like building an detector wall to record tennis ball hits? Yes an tennis ball should be no different from an electron because they shouldn't start pulling to spot/lines on the test. Yes electrons like atom's and photons start to pull to spots forming an pattern.... That already proves it's an Computer program because how on earth do they start pulling to spots? Not only that probibilty dosen't exist. Probibilty says after 1,000 goes in a small area, an electron will hit the same spot twice like flipping a coin. They have tested it trillions of times and probibilty dosen't exist so it's sequenced 100%. If sequenced it's also means it's an computer program. So you need to check this out. Just ask yourself if the Scientist has any idea of an afterlife. An Scientist fort the test was playing tricks on what he was looking at wtf? Yes huge wtf because he decided to put an camera next to the test and removed himself only to come back and watch test results that changed? You get that? Instead of hitting 2 spot's on the wall they started hitting 5 spot strips on the wall and firing one electron seen it just turn into 2 electrons in thin air seeing 2 hit markers in the screen. Your telling me that Scientist dosen't or didn't know double slit shot test is an Computer program? He new it would change if he removed himself "meaning" he was thinking electrons think? He never told us that that? They are trying to wipe me out because I'm the person that created this universe but they have hacked it for 1,000s if year's. Go to my Facebook profile page /ryanscott0123 and read top 10+ post.

Your medical science so look at the wavelength signal receptors called the hidden frontal lobes. The frontal lobes make an chemical reaction right? So what's an wavelength signal? It's an chemical.
So we can safely say the hidden frontal lobes make an chemical reaction thanks to the wavelength signal going to them lobes.
The wavelength signal uplodes you after death and none stop.
Screenshot 20200909 131011

So I was 14 year's old when me my sister and mum drove past the Ampol petrol station I'm at Brighton area Adelaide... google it. So as we are driving past me and my sister looked back and said the petrol station blow up it blow up yelling. Mum looked back and said no it didn't. Anyway we get home hours after and on the news it blow up after we said that.
That petrol station is now a petrol station called Caltex. It's logo is if a sun/star = an God.
That day the petrol tanker blow up filling up and the new petrol tanker that goes there now is called K & S energy. That's my and my sister initials Kelly and Scott and we both turned back claming it had blown up.
I now 2 years ago moved into the house next to that very same petrol station. The Jewish CIA that work and talk to the people in the afterlife lined it up. First they used mind control on my ex and old landlord to make us move... It's like being hipnotised and you do what they say. We fort about it and thinking back they rigged the search engine on the internet so this house come up in every search, and they rented out all other houses in the area "knowing" we would take it.
They were hopping it would blow up in me but they think if I get belief, I lose my premonition powers and Subconsciousness powers go away.
Well for some reason I can only go into shock not get self belief. I caused the New Zealand volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake the next day as I said there would be an rare earthquake in California America the next day. Attached photo is if live Facebook post before and after showing next day media reports.. it come true. First volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake.
Screenshot 20201011 0409062

Also I got born in the city of churches Adelaide South Australia, saying to them that I'm still a God "trying to wipe me out" and Jesus Christ was said to do premonitions a God and I can.
I'm telling them I'm still a God in everyway possible.

Anyway the google CEO "google it lol" died weeks after I threatened him that he would die if he didn't stop stopping my emails. He died in a feak earthquake weeks after why climbing....he feel down from so hi up. Talk about falling for someone lol.

Anyway any questions fire away?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, chaddyboi66, Boldandbeautiful and 11 others
fck essays

TDLR?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, Deleted member 9090, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
based

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage and WadlowMaxxing

Why do you waist your time? If I can prove we live in an computer simulation program why would you think people in 5 second's wouldn't believe me?

Omg do electrons just start pulling to spots on the screen? How do they start pulling to spots. A. Magically? B. Computer program.

I rest my case because you can't even reply to one thing.

• JFL
Reactions: CristianT, ovosoundszn and to_stop_da_cope
We absolutely live in some sort of controlled reality 100 percent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14108, Deleted member 7419, Deleted member 4612 and 12 others
Yep full blown but yet the smartest person going around.

Sad to think you've never achieved anything and you"claim" you don't have it?

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Slayercel and to_stop_da_cope
is this supposed to be a viral campaign on matrix 4?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Arvenas, 5'8manlet and 4 others
electrons are gay.everything is random and you worth nothing. there is no god and you are forever alone and unwanted
just kill yourself

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: LostYouth, Slayercel, Deleted member 11748 and 2 others

WTF? @SoulcreatorGod

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, Patient A, Slayercel and 3 others
didnt read but big bang theory is retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and mortis
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayercel
We absolutely live in some sort of controlled reality 100 percent
If so explain why the test results change when you put an camera next to the test and remove yourself? Reality it can detect your presents.

Explain quantum mechanics in reality?

Haha

is this supposed to be a viral campaign on matrix 4?
You would think so because the test results change if you record it and it's knows your not present?

Isn't quantum mechanics like matrix?

What a strange man.

We got to get you some pussy bro, God damn.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7823, altfute, Deleted member 11074 and 10 others
electrons are gay.everything is random and you worth nothing. there is no god and you are forever alone and unwanted
just kill yourself
Oh I'll take that kill wipe out part with me and rember you to bring it up.

Don't be herpes and go away for good

• JFL
Reactions: Slayercel and mortis
We got to get you some pussy bro, God damn.
Nah IV been there and done that. Talk about some mission impossible becoming not impossible. Hope it's not the other way around for you in da Afterlife or new body new dimension for an eternity.

Oh I'll take that kill wipe out part with me and rember you to bring it up.

Don't be herpes and go away for good
i was joking :lul: . you should change your dealer tbh ngl

• JFL
i was joking :lul: . you should change your dealer tbh ngl
Why after proving Scientist are covering up scintifict exprement test results, and that we live in an computer simulation program universe, what would make you think that.

Hey I can do premonitions but am delusional Huha like omg.

Please reply what's delusional about what I claim and to the points I point out from test results.
How do electrons pull to spot's forming a pattern?
A. Miricle.
B. Computer program

?

That's what I fort.

Dn read
EjWMJp8WoAAWdCv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Slayercel
stfu and explain why the result is different
Because they are consciouss. Have you ever turned around knowing subconsciously someone is looking at you?
The test results change because an Computer could be smarter than humans, so the test gets harder.

Anything ells?

Omg do electrons just start pulling to spots on the screen? How do they start pulling to spots. A. Magically? B. Computer program.
C. They follow some law of physics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
can u explain that again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 11748
Because they are consciouss. Have you ever turned around knowing subconsciously someone is looking at you?
The test results change because an Computer could be smarter than humans, so the test gets harder.

Anything ells?
I was talking to the dude who was shit talking you

• JFL
C. They follow some law of physics
Physics does not explain it because they pull to a pattern and relativity physics proves it's an program also.

You do why they know when an camera is recording it right? Does that follows some physics? Nope.

This is that one where mumma says it's the Abdullah Ulladulla? Mumma right and your wrong isn't it?

If I could actually read the English in this thread that was written by a first grader, it would still not convince me. I do believe in an afterlife, however. Look at my signature. The law of one was a book that impacted me the most about spirituality, everything in that book made sense to me. Whether it be a simulation or an illusion, reality is not how it seems. It is carefully constructed and engineered to give the illusion of free will, when in fact it is either a simulation created by an extremely advanced extraterrestrial race or an eternal creator playing the strings of the guitar of which he holds, out of pure boredom. The problem with the simulation theory, however, is that the creators of our simulation need to have a creator. Therefore, the law of one stands in that eventually everything can be traced back to one creator metaphorically playing the guitar strings.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, wateriswet and Deleted member 12165
The only thing I thought was very solid in your essay was the description of electrons, although you could definitely clean up your English like I said. There are many quantum phenomena that are unexplainable by physicists, and that make them question the nature of our universe. It is clear to anyone with a high intelligence and desire to learn that there is higher powers governing our universe, and our minds are very, very inferior and compared to them.

• +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger, Deleted member 7419, Slayercel and 1 other person
is this @werty1457 alt?

88DC2587 109E 4D0D 9553 ED18CD639417

• +1
Reactions: Lasko123
If I could actually read the English in this thread that was written by a first grader, it would still not convince me. I do believe in an afterlife, however. Look at my signature. The law of one was a book that impacted me the most about spirituality, everything in that book made sense to me. Whether it be a simulation or an illusion, reality is not how it seems. It is carefully constructed and engineered to give the illusion of free will, when in fact it is either a simulation created by an extremely advanced extraterrestrial race or an eternal creator playing the strings of the guitar of which he holds, out of pure boredom. The problem with the simulation theory, however, is that the creators of our simulation need to have a creator. Therefore, the law of one stands in that eventually everything can be traced back to one creator metaphorically playing the guitar strings.
Yeah why are you hidding my post on Facebook and most pages for?

Coming from you an none Scientist it dosen't bother me because I know what your doing.

A or B? You can't even answer that.

I'm in another page and there all Scientist. 2 Scientist recommend my post.

Go smoke some drugs your problebly getting adrenaline from reading my reply.

• JFL
Reactions: BogdanYermakov, Slayercel and Deleted member 12165
I am now christian you have convinced me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lasko123, Slayercel and Deleted member 12165
Is it just me, or you also didn't fucking understand a single word this guy wrote?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wateriswet, Slayercel and Deleted member 12165
Looks like mass people forget to take out the trash.... That won't be a problem in the afterlife.

Your bin smells like tuna... pussys?

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Slayercel
If we can agree that the blackpill exists and that we all suffer, then doesn’t this make god an asshole?

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory
dr, greycels becoming stupider by the minute.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Slayercel
View attachment 955237

@TheCopefulCurry @brbbrah @Trungvu
Yeah what does results mean? You know how to make the reservation, you just don't know how to hold it?

Please tell me your intelligence is on my level?

Usually when an camera gets put down and the results change when someone isn't looking, it stays the same?

A or B ?

• JFL
Reactions: aspieSavage
Double Slit shot test is an scintifict exprement test that fires electrons like atom's and photons at an screen and they just start going into an pattern.

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and did trying to wipe out God me.. must read on.

So electrons are a form of computer program by pulling to spots and so on.

So what tha is going on here? He never told us he thought that electrons and stuff were consciouss? It's proven by putting 2 slits in it, giving it an option.
His lying his ass off because there from the Afterlife abd
Go for it ask anyone with half knowledge or ask an Scientist? The evidence is there and putting 2 slits there proves he new and thought it was consciouss thinking... make an decision?
View attachment 954959
So what he did is Afterlife thinking, because it would be like throwing tennis balls agents the wall, and them hitting the same spots? So why on earth did he know they would form an pattern? Because they new they couldn't wipe me out or remove my electrons wiping me out. They new by me doing premonitions in last life "because they uploded me and download me none stop" that my last life premonition said this would be the last time they could uplode me and download me without me waking up.

What that says is he knows it's coding to crack God spiritual consciousness program that's part computer program.

If double slit shot isn't an computer program why haven't they said it's an computer simulation program for?

So they Magically pull to spot's forming an pattern? Yeah right unheard of.

So go read up on double slit shot test and ask questions, because not one Scientist can lie saying it's not a computer program because they will have to explain why they pull to spots in a pattern and then when a camera is only watching pull to more spots? Cat got your toung Mr Scientist?

Photo is of exprement double slit shot test. There just electrons & after we fire them straight ahead how do they start pulling to spots in a pattern?
A. Computer program?
B. Magically?

So photo shows when someone is watching and when someone tries tricking it by leaving a camera there knowing and thinking things like atom's electrons think. Yes they do think as it changes the pattern and results "beyond crazy" someone thought of Mind playing tricks on people "& beyond crazy" that things like electrons know when a camera is watching "if the results changed" your telling me this isn't an computer program? Yeah FUCKING right. Wake Up people's Terry Smith Brenda Ryan Kelly Lim.

So as you see in photo they pull to spot's building up in area's. How is that normal and not a program?

Yes we very much do live in an computer program universe and it's coding Lockheed Martin and Jewish here and in the afterlife have to crack to even attempt to wipe me out.
Just read up on it because it's really is mission impossible impossible.

So the Scientist that put the camera next to the test and left new and fort it was subconscious well consciouss electrons. That's why he left the room... ask him because he hadn't told us why that I know of.

Two electrons never hit the same spot twice after trillions + goes meaning it's sequenced Computer program coding that they have to try crack to even try wipe me out.
Probibilty has to exist flipping a coin also like here on a small screen it must hit twice. Without probibilty it also means sequenced program.... Not that it matters because they just magically pull to spots people's... proven.

Patrick Lim so explain it to people after reading up on it "even when" these are the test results proving it. I know you can't reply so try and I'll correct you and you me unto the reader's make up there mind?
Patrick Lim is under full mind control or playing dumb? Witch one patty?

Results are.
They start pulling to spots on a screen "Afterlife people" discovered it knowing it was coding or why did the first Scientist even put an screen there for? Lockheed Martin in afterlife new it was coding so put a screen there knowing it was coded.

I kid you not they new Scientist would question these things so are/were desprit to try humans to crack it. The problem is I'm under mind control stopping me from putting it together or are human's under mind control stopping us from thinking of it "because" I only put it together months ago and have known about test results for over or around 10 year's. I believe I was just under mind control blocking it out, but I haven't heard one other person put it together? It means it's a form of mind control but the Afterlife brains are not affected by it or being on mind control wavelength signal's can make you think more.
Funny how not one other top Scientist working on this has said it's an computer program because of the pattern and test results Proves all top Scientist are trying to cover it up, as these days you really here someone say putting an camera next to the test results change the test results. Or that probibilty dosen't exist. Or that electrons just pulling to spots means Computer program.

I'm starting to wonder why my brother in-law can't reply? You only have a degree in computer science what mum said 12 year's ago? You certainly no is a computer program.

Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia. The universe is an part computer simulation program and scintifict experiment test "google it/this" double slit shot test. Double Slit shot test seen what an Scientist just make a bord screen detector to fire things like electrons into it? Nope that's like building an detector wall to record tennis ball hits? Yes an tennis ball should be no different from an electron because they shouldn't start pulling to spot/lines on the test. Yes electrons like atom's and photons start to pull to spots forming an pattern.... That already proves it's an Computer program because how on earth do they start pulling to spots? Not only that probibilty dosen't exist. Probibilty says after 1,000 goes in a small area, an electron will hit the same spot twice like flipping a coin. They have tested it trillions of times and probibilty dosen't exist so it's sequenced 100%. If sequenced it's also means it's an computer program. So you need to check this out. Just ask yourself if the Scientist has any idea of an afterlife. An Scientist fort the test was playing tricks on what he was looking at wtf? Yes huge wtf because he decided to put an camera next to the test and removed himself only to come back and watch test results that changed? You get that? Instead of hitting 2 spot's on the wall they started hitting 5 spot strips on the wall and firing one electron seen it just turn into 2 electrons in thin air seeing 2 hit markers in the screen. Your telling me that Scientist dosen't or didn't know double slit shot test is an Computer program? He new it would change if he removed himself "meaning" he was thinking electrons think? He never told us that that? They are trying to wipe me out because I'm the person that created this universe but they have hacked it for 1,000s if year's. Go to my Facebook profile page /ryanscott0123 and read top 10+ post.

Your medical science so look at the wavelength signal receptors called the hidden frontal lobes. The frontal lobes make an chemical reaction right? So what's an wavelength signal? It's an chemical.
So we can safely say the hidden frontal lobes make an chemical reaction thanks to the wavelength signal going to them lobes.
The wavelength signal uplodes you after death and none stop.
View attachment 954971

So I was 14 year's old when me my sister and mum drove past the Ampol petrol station I'm at Brighton area Adelaide... google it. So as we are driving past me and my sister looked back and said the petrol station blow up it blow up yelling. Mum looked back and said no it didn't. Anyway we get home hours after and on the news it blow up after we said that.
That petrol station is now a petrol station called Caltex. It's logo is if a sun/star = an God.
That day the petrol tanker blow up filling up and the new petrol tanker that goes there now is called K & S energy. That's my and my sister initials Kelly and Scott and we both turned back claming it had blown up.
I now 2 years ago moved into the house next to that very same petrol station. The Jewish CIA that work and talk to the people in the afterlife lined it up. First they used mind control on my ex and old landlord to make us move... It's like being hipnotised and you do what they say. We fort about it and thinking back they rigged the search engine on the internet so this house come up in every search, and they rented out all other houses in the area "knowing" we would take it.
They were hopping it would blow up in me but they think if I get belief, I lose my premonition powers and Subconsciousness powers go away.
Well for some reason I can only go into shock not get self belief. I caused the New Zealand volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake the next day as I said there would be an rare earthquake in California America the next day. Attached photo is if live Facebook post before and after showing next day media reports.. it come true. First volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake.
View attachment 954975

Also I got born in the city of churches Adelaide South Australia, saying to them that I'm still a God "trying to wipe me out" and Jesus Christ was said to do premonitions a God and I can.
I'm telling them I'm still a God in everyway possible.

Anyway the google CEO "google it lol" died weeks after I threatened him that he would die if he didn't stop stopping my emails. He died in a feak earthquake weeks after why climbing....he feel down from so hi up. Talk about falling for someone lol.

Anyway any questions fire away?
You fucking retard.
It means that photons acts as a particle and a wave. You dolt. Couldn't even understand 90% of this ramble. Enroll yourself in a place with soft walls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Personally it seems like some kinda experiment..A experiment that is going wrong..Have you ever walked around a WalMart?...Don't tell me that is not some kind of fucked up laboratory..300lbs whales in carts wearing spandex and yoga pants

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
Personally it seems like some kinda experiment..A experiment that is going wrong..Have you ever walked around a WalMart?...Don't tell me that is not some kind of fucked up laboratory..300lbs whales in carts wearing spandex and yoga pants
Dude this world is so absurd I think we just attach meaning to things because we’re familiar with them. Take marriage proposals for example. We mine a fucking mineral from the ground a mount it on some piece of metal that itself is melted down from ore. We get down on one knee and ask this person to be with us for the rest of our life.

Idk unless like satan is somehow counteracting gods creation and master plan

are you having a manic episode

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11074, Htobrother, IdiAmin and 1 other person