100% proof of an afterlife and God with double slit shot test proving that we live in an computer simulation program universe.

electrons are gay.everything is random and you worth nothing. there is no god and you are forever alone and unwanted
just kill yourself
no such thing as random jfl
Randomness is impossible
there is always some form of rhyme or reason in everything that exists

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
There is definitely a veiled world

I do agree but of course I didn't read your confused wall of words

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7419 and Deleted member 10177
I wish i could believe you but i didnt understand anything, your english is broken or something ?
Maybe link me to the page where the experiment is explained ?

Dn rd

Also op:

• JFL
Reactions: animo123
electrons are gay.everything is random and you worth nothing. there is no god and you are forever alone and unwanted
just kill yourself
Then why havent you roped yet lol practise what you preach b
Also randomness occurs when the variables are too great for the human mind to compute
Alas it is an illusion

read the first 3 sentences this is a whole lot of bullshit

Hey this is going to sound crazy but I have the evidence and proof I'm being held hostage by CIA and Australian secret service in Adelaide Australia.
It does sound crazy. What evidence do you have? Why are they letting you use the internet if they're holding you hostage? Why would they want to hold you hostage?

I'm telling them I'm still a God in everyway possible.
How could they hold God hostage? If you're really god then wouldn't you be able to easily escape? Isn't god "all powerful" by definition.

Anyway the google CEO "google it lol" died weeks after I threatened him that he would die if he didn't stop stopping my emails. He died in a feak earthquake weeks after why climbing....he feel down from so hi up. Talk about falling for someone lol.
Larry page and Sergey Brin Google's original CEOs are still alive. Larry page recently stepped down as CEO and was replaced with Sundar Pichai, who is also not dead.

Google executive Dan Fredinburg died in 2015 in an earth quake while climbing mount Everest. Dan was a google executive, google has many executives. Also Dan was head of privacy at google X. Google X has nothing to do with Google's email service, it's not connected in any way.

What made you believe your emails were not being received? Did you consider using a different email provider, other than google? How long after you "made this threat" did this death occur? How, and who did you make this threat too?

Double Slit shot test is an scintifict exprement test that fires electrons like atom's and photons at an screen and they just start going into an pattern.

So check this out. The Scientist that did the test "double slit shot test" did it for what reason?
So he built 2 slits giving it an option because he refused to tell us he thought they think? Proof he New and thought they think by putting 2 slits there as photo shows....Do use understand it 100% proves he new they were consciouss and think? 2 slits giving it an option? Hello people's wtf? It's 100% proves an cover up by lying and did trying to wipe out God me.. must read on.
The light particles are not choosing which slit to go through. The machine is set to not shoot very straight so it winds up going through one slit, or the other, or just hitting the barrier each time.

When looking at the double slit experiment, you also have to look at the quantum eraser experiment and other follow up experiments. The observer collapses the wave function by observing, which has multiple possible explanations. One possibility is that it's a level of detail algorithm in a simulation to save on computation, but that is only one of several explanations. I tend to believe this is more probable because of Nick Bostrom's Simulation argument.

However Even if that were true you are making many leaps in logic to go from that to assuming god is real, and there's an afterlife.

I caused the New Zealand volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake the next day as I said there would be an rare earthquake in California America the next day. Attached photo is if live Facebook post before and after showing next day media reports.. it come true. First volcano then California America rare medium sized earthquake.
View attachment 954975
Each year 15 to 20 earth quakes in California are greater than magnitude 4.0. A probability of about 1 in 20 of randomly occurring the day after your prediction, or a probability of 1 in 10 of occurring the day after your prediction or the day of your prediction. If you make predictions like this all the time, some of them will line up and you'll forget the your misses, or find ways to make them seem correct in your mind.

But you say a volcano happened also... so... ok... let's just say I believe you.

I don't mean to be rude, but these powers of sometimes being able to predict the future and other powers, if they are real, do not make you special.

Look into the U.S. star gate project. The U.S. government has developed training methods to train regular people to be able to predict future events. Government's don't need you, they can train almost any person.

Here's a declassified CIA suggested remote viewing (seeing the future, or spying on places or people) training procedure:
https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00789R002200070001-0.pdf

The CIA was mostly using it for military purposes, so it was all about seeing specific locations, but there's also methods for doing this that regular citizens have come up with, google "indigo swan".

Also google "remote viewing". You'll find an entire group of people that believe they can predict the future like you. There's a reddit group where they try to predict the future and all kinds of other groups around the world.

There's also private groups that predict future events that you can pay money for such as:

If you were really good at seeing the future you could get a job for them, but it again wouldn't make you very special just one of many people and you'd have to be very good at it to get a job.

But anyways, I'm not going to dox you but I found your original face book post and you are making way too many leaps in logic. You claim you can talk to these "soul creators" and ask them questions and get answers. Let's say that you can, just because they are sometimes correct doesn't mean you can trust them.

Your assertion that the brain is a quantum computer is possible as far as I know.
I now 2 years ago moved into the house next to that very same petrol station. The Jewish CIA that work and talk to the people in the afterlife lined it up. First they used mind control on my ex and old landlord to make us move... It's like being hipnotised and you do what they say. We fort about it and thinking back they rigged the search engine on the internet so this house come up in every search, and they rented out all other houses in the area "knowing" we would take it.
They were hopping it would blow up in me but they think if I get belief, I lose my premonition powers and Subconsciousness powers go away.
You are jumping to way too many conclusions because you believe that you are psychic. Or maybe your brain is just wired to jump too conclusions too fast, but you need to slow down.

The CIA doesn't need you, it (see link) can train people to be physic (or so they believe) and physics are common. Also, why would they go to all that trouble of buying every house in the neighborhood, when if they wanted you dead they could just kill you?

Look at the link above. If the CIA wants some one dead, they pay some one to kill that person and then disappear the person they paid. It's pretty simple and they're not going to go through all this trouble, time, and money of buying up every house in your neighborhood.

I think more likely is that this is all some kind of coping method for tragedies in your life, separation from your ex, feeling of loneliness, powerlessness, and insignificance. I think you should take time to process your life situation and accept things. It can feel good thinking you're the center of attention and have powers, and the government or at least some one cares about you. But these are coping mechanisms, you have to face reality.

It's also possible there is something else causing a neurological disease in your brain, if it's not a coping mechanism.

But if you want to keep going with your coping mechanisms, find groups online for "remote viewing" so you can do it with others instead of being isolated. It will be healthier than just going off with all of the ideas on your own; and you can talk to people that accept your beliefs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 12165 and tcienne
Which God? 1000’s have been proposed over human history.

If you think it’s a specific God, prove it.

In addition to all the stuff I already wrote.

Your story about turning back and seeing a petrol station blowing up, and your sister seeing it blow up doesn't mean anything.

1) Your mom was driving, she didn't notice, she's focused on the road. By the time she looked back it was too far away, is one possible explanation.

2) The other explanation is that you and your sister convinced yourselves you saw it after returning home. False memories are very common and not out of the ordinary. There is no difference in the brain between something imagined and a memory.

The fact that you told a psychiatrist that you saw it, again doesn't prove anything because it could have been either of the two above possibilities.

I felt it was important to bring this childhood memory because I see it multiple times in your face book posts, so it seems to be an important part of the beliefs you're clinging too. It doesn't seem like you want to find natural explanations for all of these things, which must be part of your coping mechanism.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tcienne
JFL at pondering the Afterlife while Chad is inches deep into your Oneitis rn

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419, DesiChad and IdiAmin