$100k a year is decent/minimum

Do not trust gengar with his political views
He does a full 180 after a week with his opinions n shut
No I don't. I'm a conservative right-wing type of guy. I don't know which one of you faggots started this rumor about me. Maybe @SecularIslamist because he keeps saying I'm not "consistent :soy:".

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and sub5c3l
any western country that has a good economy like uk, canada, us.
Any germanic country has a good economy you fucking retarded nigger

No I don't. I'm a conservative right-wing type of guy. I don't know which one of you faggots started this rumor about me. Maybe @SecularIslamist because he keeps saying I'm not "consistent :soy:".
Come to christ and we will welcome you with open arms.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel and i_love_roosters
The Netherlands is much better than any other western country. I mean where else can you get 1.3k euros/month while doing nothing and LARPing as a college student like I do? :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
delusional retard

100k/year is top 1% income in the netherlands.
Your belief is that 99% of dutch citizens are fucked.

maybe start taking your medication again, cuz this aint working out for you, buddy.
No one was talking about your shitty Europe countries in obviously talking about the US, look at the dollar sign you autistic retard

Come to christ and we will welcome you with open arms.
If you can provide me a wife I would consider, otherwise nothing would change.

• JFL
No one was talking about your shitty Europe countries in obviously talking about the US, look at the dollar sign you autistic retard
Europe mogs hard though let's get real. We don't need to worry about getting a cap in our ass just because we wanna go to school. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Incel means involuntary celibate. Anyone can be that. You're talking about truecels which I agree Mogger isn't.
How am I not Truecel.

I was KHHV at 23,5 yo. With literally 0 opportunities, never rejected a single girl, never had a single girl interested in me.

I then slaid a couple of MTBs-LTBs after looksmaxxing and spending MASSIVE amounts of time, effort on online-dating apps and FRAUDING anything I could, to please girls I was dating. I was social-maxxing into insanity. Part of a fraternity, dancing club, social-maxxing with housemates, going to parties as much as I could, and so on. I was on an extreme diet and also working out 10(!!!!!) times per week. (7x per week of rowing-training at the elite rowing fraternity, then another 3x/week of weightlifting at the gym). It was an insane amount of effort.

During this insanity I dated a stacy-lite for 3 months, who was initially impressed by my life, but later ditched me with 0 regards. I meant nothing to her, this was 5 years ago now and has no relevance to my present life anymore.

Anyone can do that. You could do that.

I have had sex only once in the last 2 years and have basically 0 opportunities whatsoever.

My life is pure trueceldom

Not good enough to be paid 100k/yr :feelshah:
Probably better. People earn more money in Sweden and Norway than the uk. Retarded nigger.

The Netherlands is much better than any other western country. I mean where else can you get 1.3k euros/month while doing nothing and LARPing as a college student like I do? :feelsez:
hoe krijg jij 1300 euro?

maximaal lenen + huurtoeslag ofso?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
How am I not Truecel.

I was KHHV at 23,5 yo. With literally 0 opportunities, never rejected a single girl, never had a single girl interested in me.

I then slaid a couple of MTBs-LTBs after looksmaxxing and spending MASSIVE amounts of time, effort on online-dating apps and FRAUDING anything I could, to please girls I was dating. I was social-maxxing into insanity. Part of a fraternity, dancing club, social-maxxing with housemates, going to parties as much as I could, and so on. I was on an extreme diet and also working out 10(!!!!!) times per week. (7x per week of rowing-training at the elite rowing fraternity, then another 3x/week of weightlifting at the gym). It was an insane amount of effort.

During this insanity I dated a stacy-lite for 3 months, who was initially impressed by my life, but later ditched me with 0 regards. I meant nothing to her, this was 5 years ago now and has no relevance to my present life anymore.

Anyone can do that. You could do that.

I have had sex only once in the last 2 years and have basically 0 opportunities whatsoever.

My life is pure trueceldom
You are not a truecel because you are not a KHHV anymore. If you're not KHHV, you can't be a truecel. That's the only requirement (well, you gotta look sub-5 as well, like me) and you're not sub-5. Sub-7? Sure, but that's the average guy and you probably look better than average anyway. A truecel could never slay or date. You are at best a failed normie.

hoe krijg jij 1300 euro?

maximaal lenen + huurtoeslag ofso?
Ja, ik leen gewoon maximaal. Ik woon met familie die alleen op 1 inkomen leeft dus krijg ik het meeste omdat ik arm ben. :forcedsmile: Maar ik ben wel telkens 800 euro kwijt om de twee maanden vanwege school dus ik heb maar 2.200 euro op mijn bank ondanks dat ik dit al sinds september krijg (maar in september tot december was het 1.200 euro).

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You live in the easiest, most privileged country in the entire world and you still managed to end up as a fucked up incel.

Over for u

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Michael Myers
You live in the easiest, most privileged country in the entire world and you still managed to end up as a fucked up incel.

Over for u
I’m not fucked up an incel

You’re a retard who yaps about his life problems on org

delusional retard

100k/year is top 1% income in the netherlands.
Your belief is that 99% of dutch citizens are fucked.

maybe start taking your medication again, cuz this aint working out for you, buddy.
In the UK, professional jobs that you earned from higher education through uni barely exceed 80k and OP is talking from his ass crack

UK is home to one of the most famous Universities (Think about Oxford and Cambridge)

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
You are not a truecel because you are not a KHHV anymore. If you're not KHHV, you can't be a truecel. That's the only requirement (well, you gotta look sub-5 as well, like me) and you're not sub-5. Sub-7? Sure, but that's the average guy and you probably look better than average anyway. A truecel could never slay or date. You are at best a failed normie.
You yourself could date/fuck LTBs, you already confessed this earlier on this forum, I remember this well.
This means that your KHHV status is voluntary, because you could kiss and fuck LTBs if you really wanted to. But you choose not to.

How can I be a failed normie when I was KHHV at 23,5yo?

You realize normies lose their virginity at like ~17yo right? and they kiss girls years prior to that?

If you haven't kissed a girl at age 23yo you are nothing other than a freak truecel subhuman. It's over.

JFL at this shit.

• +1
just be born rich

In the UK, professional jobs that you earned from higher education through uni barely exceed 80k and OP is talking from his ass crack

UK is home to one of the most famous Universities (Think about Oxford and Cambridge)
USAcels dont know how easy they have it.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
USAcels dont know how easy they have it.
They think 199k is the bare minimum to fuck and get married, have kids or whatever

Also because OF is so popular there men are brainwashed to be exhausted try hards by working 10 hours a day to compensate what foids earn. Which the average whore earns triple their salary a year.

Yuh get that money don't let people with that "it's impossible" mentality get to you. Maybe it's impossible for them, doesn't mean it is for you. Work hard on the right thing and position yourself correctly.

• +1
Salaries in the EU are lower than in the USA. But you gotta do more than avg if you want more.
Migrate to the US, Australia, Arabian peninsula or any country where you could earn a lot.

Or move to a country where you can earn less and have a good life (Thailand, SEA in general, etc).

• +1
Ja, ik leen gewoon maximaal. Ik woon met familie die alleen op 1 inkomen leeft dus krijg ik het meeste omdat ik arm ben. :forcedsmile: Maar ik ben wel telkens 800 euro kwijt om de twee maanden vanwege school dus ik heb maar 2.200 euro op mijn bank ondanks dat ik dit al sinds september krijg (maar in september tot december was het 1.200 euro).
ait, niet verkeerd.

Ik heb het idee dat ik keihard genaaid wordt. Want ik ga dus vanaf volgende week, 20 uur per week een intensieve GGZ behandeling ondergaan.

Ik denk dat de gemiddelde persoon in NL die een intensieve GGZ behandeling krijgt, waarschijnlijk gewoon een uitkering krijgt, gratis geld.

Maar ik ben dus wel nog in staat om te functioneren voor een groot deel. Ik ben wel mentaal kapot en gesloopt, maar ik ben slim, zelf-redzaam en kan mijzelf onderhouden en mijzelf uit de problemen houden. En ik heb dus ook een part-time baan waarmee ik net genoeg geld verdien om mezelf te onderhouden. En ik krijg dus ook geen uitkering.

Dit land is zo kanker raar. De ene man krijgt een zak geld toegestopt ieder maand, de ander niet. De een wordt gesteund, de ander niet.
Zoveel imbeciele regels en uitzonderingen dat er helemaal geen logica meer is.

NL kan de kanker krijgen. Ik heb nooit iets aan dit kankerland gehad, ik ben alleen maar gesaboteerd en tegengehouden, ondanks dat ik letterlijk de beste schoolprestaties had die je maar kon hebben.

Ik had 550 op mijn CITO score, daarna Cum-laude mijn fucking gymnasium-diploma gehaald en alsnog geeindigd als een of andere waardeloze mislukkeling in dit kankerland omdat ik nooit ook maar enige steun of waardering gehad heb.

Dit land moet gewoon genuked worden.

Last edited:
a million by age 15 without working is minimum requirement to not be a cuck

• JFL
ait, niet verkeerd.

Ik heb het idee dat ik keihard genaaid wordt. Want ik ga dus vanaf volgende week, 20 uur per week een intensieve GGZ behandeling ondergaan.

Ik denk dat de gemiddelde persoon in NL die een intensieve GGZ behandeling krijgt, waarschijnlijk gewoon een uitkering krijgt, gratis geld.

Maar ik ben dus wel nog in staat om te functioneren voor een groot deel. Ik ben wel mentaal kapot en gesloopt, maar ik ben slim, zelf-redzaam en kan mijzelf onderhouden en mijzelf uit de problemen houden. En ik heb dus ook een part-time baan waarmee ik net genoeg geld verdien om mezelf te onderhouden. En ik krijg dus ook geen uitkering.

Dit land is zo kanker raar. De ene man krijgt een zak geld toegestopt ieder maand, de ander niet. De een wordt gesteund, de ander niet.
Zoveel imbeciele regels en uitzonderingen dat er helemaal geen logica meer is.

NL kan de kanker krijgen. Ik heb nooit iets aan dit kankerland gehad, ik ben alleen maar gesaboteerd en tegengehouden, ondanks dat ik letterlijk de beste schoolprestaties had die je maar kon hebben.

Ik had 550 op mijn CITO score, daarna Cum-laude mijn fucking gymnasium-diploma gehaald en alsnog geeindigd als een of andere waardeloze mislukkeling in dit kankerland omdat ik nooit ook maar enige steun of waardering gehad heb.

Dit land moet gewoon genuked worden.
Brain decomposition

Brain decomposition
It's your opinion versus psychiatrists with 30 years of experience describing me as having 'extremely high cognitive capabilities'.

You think I give a fuck about your worthless opinion you dumb retard cunt? It's only your presence which annoys me and the fact someone as retarded as you thinks his opinion has any value. Such stupidity has me emotionally triggered.

One more 80IQ reply and you are put on ignore and I won't have to deal with it anymore.

Incel means involuntary celibate. Anyone can be that. You're talking about truecels which I agree Mogger isn't.
Involuntary celibate means never been in a relationship. A Virgin who’s been in a relationship is not incel. Moggergatson is a failed Normie schizo with a self hatred fetish

Involuntary celibate means never been in a relationship. A Virgin who’s been in a relationship is not incel. Moggergatson is a failed Normie schizo with a self hatred fetish
No, it doesn’t exclude having had relationships or not. It’s about celibacy, or the state of not having sex. Technically someone like Mogger can claim to be incel because he wants sex but is unable to have it at the moment even though he’s had sex before. He’s definitely a failed normie rather than truecel.

• +1
100k is like lower middle class in California jfl. I make more than that as a first yr out of college, place is elite because u can just work here for a few years and then geomaxx but actually living here is shit.

Dowry

It’s a price that muslim men pay to muslim women when marrying them, it it chosen by the female completely, it can be any tangible object
The ultimate betabux

He's probably talking about the US, not Europe. Because it's nearly impossible to make 100k/year here unless you're a pilot or a director of a huge company. In the United States, however, you can make close to 100k/year if you're a nurse, that would never happen here.
Ok but the price of living is high and there is a lot of inflation. A one bedroom apartment is like $1500 a month. It brutal

SSUPPPPERRRR BETABUXXX!!!!!!!!
Being a Muslim woman in the state of 2024 hypergamy must be insane af.

How to get rich in 3 steps:
1. Go on a Muslim Dating App like Muzz and list your dowry as 100k+.
2. Get some balding 32 yr old paki to hand over his life savings to you UPFRONT in CASH.
3. Continue fucking Chad on the side and then eventually divorce your paki husband. You keep the dowry and you get half of his assets from the divorce.
4. Profit

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
Ok but the price of living is high and there is a lot of inflation. A one bedroom apartment is like $1500 a month. It brutal
Inflation is everywhere, here in the Netherlands as well but you don’t need €100k at all. Not a single woman would ask for it because they know it’s just not possible and most of all it’s not even necessary that kind of money. $1,500/month for a bedroom apartment without electricity etc? That’s expensive. We pay $500/month for a three-bedroom house but that’s maybe because this house was built in the 1990s. New homes are just as expensive as the ones you mentioned.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Being a Muslim woman in the state of 2024 hypergamy must be insane af.

How to get rich in 3 steps:
1. Go on a Muslim Dating App like Muzz and list your dowry as 100k+.
2. Get some balding 32 yr old paki to hand over his life savings to you UPFRONT in CASH.
3. Continue fucking Chad on the side and then eventually divorce your paki husband. You keep the dowry and you get half of his assets from the divorce.
4. Profit
Small cocked Dravidian sounds jelly of muzzie women.

you could LTR a femcel if you tried.

What does that make you, a fakecel then? volcel?

100k is like lower middle class in California jfl. I make more than that as a first yr out of college
literally easiest place in the entire world. USA mogs, every other place in the world sucks.

It's literally like playing a videogame on 'easy' difficulty.

one bedroom apartments are 1500 a month in the Netherlands also, but you earn 50k/year with a masters in physics working at ASML.
Instead of 150k/year in the USA.

JFL at how easy life in the USA is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Michael Myers
literally easiest place in the entire world. USA mogs, every other place in the world sucks.

It's literally like playing a videogame on 'easy' difficulty.
Nah the cost of living is fucked tho. Actually living here is shit lmao, the money you make here is op if you move to a lower cost area tho.

rich kid coping because he is manlet/ugly, all of it matters.