$100k a year is decent/minimum

Genuine retard

I asked dummy

Now elaborate on how the USA is “easy mode” (unless u live in an actual shithole)
u want me to converse with you in a serious matter after you treating me like trash before in the same topic.

u think I am some alzheimer retard or something? Forgot who you are?

kill yourself u retarded faggot

u want me to converse with you in a serious matter after you treating me like trash before in the same topic.

u think I am some alzheimer retard or something? Forgot who you are?

Apologize you well maintaned chadlite gentleman
I’m sorry

Could you elab now?

100k is just above poverty level

Saying $100k USD is enough is like saying 6ft is enough.

6ft is borderline manlet just like $100k is borderline poverty.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
As a man top 80% or bust

Jfl at u still seething over me calling out ur larp. Idc anymore stop quoting me on random shit :ROFLMAO:
What LARP? You didn’t call me out, you’re just coping because I dickmog you.

one bedroom apartments are 1500 a month in the Netherlands also, but you earn 50k/year with a masters in physics working at ASML.
Instead of 150k/year in the USA.

JFL at how easy life in the USA is.
Brutal.

IMG 7216

+ you gotta compete against 6’3+ terramoggers.

Never going to the Netherlands

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Genuinely can’t understand what ur schizo autist ass is saying
6 figures won't save your "who is your favorite character" ass.

Brutal.

View attachment 2908170

+ you gotta compete against 6’3+ terramoggers.

Never going to the Netherlands
I would never even consider living in Amsterdam tbh.

I come from the south of the Netherlands, we have a regional accent and people in Amsterdam would just treat me as inferior just because I have a southern-dutch accent.

I hate this retarded country.

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Genuinely can’t understand what ur schizo autist ass is saying
that youre larping as rich yet saying you cant bag stacies because they are higher class than you and saying that you cant talk to them

unrealistic and will prob never get married: 100k-150k+

Realistic: 10-25k
Some go into the 50s and 80s tho, dont even marry that

Id personally pay MAX 8k tbh
Where the fck is all that money supposed to come from

Where the fck is all that money supposed to come from
Idk bro arab women are usually delusional and gold diggers

Sucks how they’re good looking

Idk bro arab women are usually delusional and gold diggers

Sucks how they’re good looking
I am an arab it's joever, but not gonna lie some of these whores do look very good.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
I qm praying that I find me an arab from my home country, I don't want to go near them used up white hoes, pray for me.
she will most likely not truly love you because it seems forced

And she’ll probably be a gold digger but gl

• So Sad
Reactions: Geoff2024
No, it doesn’t exclude having had relationships or not. It’s about celibacy, or the state of not having sex. Technically someone like Mogger can claim to be incel because he wants sex but is unable to have it at the moment even though he’s had sex before. He’s definitely a failed normie rather than truecel.
No

you could LTR a femcel if you tried.

What does that make you, a fakecel then? volcel?
Femcels don’t exist and landwhales/sub ltbs have higher standards than mtbs.

Ok, an 18 year old kid told me so I will think otherwise now. :hnghn:
Ur definition is objectively wrong there’s a definition of the term and it defines incel as NEVER not muh short periods. It means NEVER. That’s why .is fags call everyone who isn’t KHHV dateless a fakecel.

Ur definition is objectively wrong there’s a definition of the term and it defines incel as NEVER not muh short periods. It means NEVER. That’s why .is fags call everyone who isn’t KHHV dateless a fakecel.
The word incel only describes two words: involuntary and celibate. It says nothing about duration. You are the one who's objectively wrong, end of.

Get out of my replies low t faggots

The word incel only describes two words: involuntary and celibate. It says nothing about duration. You are the one who's objectively wrong, end of.
Yes it does btw ur age doesn’t mean shit when 99% of others with more credibility say the same thing. You’re just broadening the definition to allow sexhavers to identify as incel which is stupid. We have words like Khv, KV for a reason.