10IU HGH ED, 10mg Erda ED, 1.25mg letrozole ED. @ 17 (bone age 16.5)

adamplouzx

adamplouzx

Bronze
Joined
Nov 26, 2025
Posts
342
Reputation
244
As the title states, I will be running this cycle for 6-9 months to maximize the small window of height growth I have left. I have just received enough erda for 7 months and I will get HGH in about 2 weeks. At the end of the cycle I will make a post similar to the one I made with my 4.5months transformation with HGH. Hopefully everything goes well I am fully open with suggestions.

I am debating if I should add AAS to my cycle such as Deca. Premature closure of gp is a real problem with AAS so I am not sure if I should run them. If anyone has a solution for my problem please let me know.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Dolorous and antrax
If youre trying to get height, I wouldn't add an AAS, especially at your bone age
 
As the title states, I will be running this cycle for 6-9 months to maximize the small window of height growth I have left. I have just received enough erda for 7 months and I will get HGH in about 2 weeks. At the end of the cycle I will make a post similar to the one I made with my 4.5months transformation with HGH. Hopefully everything goes well I am fully open with suggestions.

I am debating if I should add AAS to my cycle such as Deca. Premature closure of gp is a real problem with AAS so I am not sure if I should run them. If anyone has a solution for my problem please let me know.
its you again, hope you're doing well. if you have a "small window of height growth" at a bone age of 16.5 it's beyond over for my soon-to-be 18 ass :lul::lul::lul: i'll keep coping though

good luck though @adamplouzx and hopefully you remember me
 
good luck, gonna look like shrek before you know it!
 

Similar threads

sternocleidomastoid
Replies
0
Views
50
sternocleidomastoid
sternocleidomastoid
hans02000
Replies
0
Views
34
hans02000
hans02000
humanbeinghope
Replies
3
Views
49
chudboi
chudboi
urleastfavvvltn
Replies
6
Views
85
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1
adamplouzx
Replies
37
Views
471
adamplouzx
adamplouzx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top