10k posts

ANON

ANON

Fuchsia
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Posts
10,142
Reputation
21,201
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: foidlarp, jp212, Amuzant and 12 others
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
I have more
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Gen1leman, kbj and 1 other person
I forgor💀
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: uglyretardednigga, bhsoda_destroyer, Gen1leman and 3 others
tbf youre well known
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj and ANON
Atleast you get to talk to nice people:EZ:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, hopelessmanlet32 and 1 other person
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
you're a ok user
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Gen1leman, kbj and 2 others
Was I atleast a chill user
yes

if you’re old enough

things will change dramatically over the next year if you put enough work in
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, Nerogen and 1 other person
the 10k post on org there is nothing special

and that pmo
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj, hopelessmanlet32 and 1 other person
yes

if you’re old enough

things will change dramatically over the next year if you put enough work in
I’m never gonna put effort to my posts tbh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, pexy and kbj
Then i walk in
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gen1leman, hopelessmanlet32, kbj and 1 other person
Such a cool user:love:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj and ANON
Fuschia
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, Nerogen and ANON
I’m never gonna put effort to my posts tbh
oh

i thought you meant you didn’t accomplish much in life

but yeah

org really means fuck all

no point putting anything into this forum
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman, kbj and ANON
oh

i thought you meant you didn’t accomplish much in life

but yeah

org really means fuck all

no point putting anything into this forum
I have more friend irl now then I did making the account which is good

Hopefully a girl oneday
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and pexy
What does this mean bro :dafuckfeels:
like only the trophy I think 🤔

maybe 5 days of free vip or anything to make it special

or a trophy insulting you for rotting on org:unsure:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and ANON
like only the trophy I think 🤔

maybe 5 days of free vip or anything to make it special

or a trophy insulting you for rotting on org:unsure:
It’s getting way more common now

Mabye years ago we shoulda got something
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Gen1leman
U probabaly wernt the first to say this icl
first one to use ever ever i dont think
but def the nigga who started overusing it
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman, Nerogen and ANON
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
Nice
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman and ANON
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gen1leman, ANON and Nerogen
What if it was neither
Then i walk in
GIF by Bounce
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gen1leman, hopelessmanlet32 and ANON
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
W
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON
This is pretty sad

I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts

I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then

Was I atleast a chill user
congrats
 
  • +1
Reactions: ANON

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
1
Views
24
Игорь бурда
Игорь бурда
astatin
Replies
7
Views
45
moonx
moonx
Gen1leman
Discussion 10k reps?
Replies
40
Views
110
iqletlowtest
iqletlowtest
thundence
Replies
22
Views
96
dayruined
dayruined
simematic
Replies
8
Views
27
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top