Gen1leman
Luminary
- Joined
- May 24, 2026
- Posts
- 6,776
- Reputation
- 12,318
OfcTy guys
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
OfcTy guys
What? ?????? Pls read the rulesNo and yes

now next goal 20kTy guys
You can have an "alt" just have the 1st account be deleted for a few months firstPerma ban now![]()
nahIt’s getting way more common now
Mabye years ago we shoulda got something
yeah15k next
Hopefully takes a long time
I give it 2 months max15k next
Hopefully takes a long time
some guys are hitting it on like 2 monthsnah
10k there should be something
it's so symbolic
really notsome guys are hitting it on like 2 months
Making it feel like less tho
Good pointreally not
it's not because some ldar speed run it That means it makes it a less important milestone.
10k post it's like your 18 yo org birthdayGood point
I don’t get the reference10k post it's like your 18 yo org birthday
They should tell me I have to pay taxes now or congratulate me for cracking a 16-year-old before because now I can't anymore.
( please tell me you have the reference)
bro it was litteraly spammed everywere ??I don’t get the reference
Explain![]()
I havnt been active for a weekbro it was litteraly spammed everywere ??
I am the only one who catch it ??
fuck youThis is pretty sad
I didnt accomplish much in 10k posts
I was disappointed in myself after 1k post tbh I felt like a bum then
Was I atleast a chill user
Whatfuck you

not on orgI havnt been active for a week
Did it happen then?
nvm i thought u would react diffrently i take it backWhat![]()
I don’t get angry at forums dudenvm i thought u would react diffrently i take it back
good for you i see your a smarter individual than most users hereI don’t get angry at forums dude![]()
Yegood for you i see your a smarter individual than most users here

maturity doesnt indicate self awareness and anger control but sureYe
I’m matured![]()