11-KDHT - the Jock of all male hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would use this everyday but......
spzRZZ2g.jpg

wait isn’t basic test, steroids? what are steroids then?
its roids. all peptides, androgens etc are considered "steroids"

they disrupt your natural state of hormonal balance. then you're in your disrupted state while ur on cycle. then when you stop you hope it goes back to the balance it was to begin with, but for many people it won't return to the same state

like you would have naturally around 700 ng/dl test on average, you do a 12 week beginner test cycle, then do proper post-cycle therapy and your avg test production would return to like 600 ng/dl. its not like you'd feel VERY different or w/e but you still permanently damaged your endocrine system

injecting only worth it if you're naturally very low T due to genetics (and not environment) or you're getting old and test levels are naturally declining. ill start injecting when im like 40 or so for health, longevity, mobility etc. reasons, but it's foolish to start doing so until then

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, BeestungLipsTheory and 1 other person
I would use this everyday but......
spzRZZ2g.jpg
I remember those from ExtraChromosomes 11 KDHT thread, but I made a new thread (which I also copypasta'd) about hairloss and that Androgens, especially DHT, is bad mouthed nowadays

But there are still hundreds of new Anti-Androgens published a year

I remember those from ExtraChromosomes 11 KDHT thread, but I made a new thread (which I also copypasta'd) about hairloss and that Androgens, especially DHT, is bad mouthed nowadays

But there are still hundreds of new Anti-Androgens published a year
Can yo recomend any? the only ones I know are finasteride, dutasteride, ru58841, breezula and ketoconazole shampoo

its roids. all peptides, androgens etc are considered "steroids"

they disrupt your natural state of hormonal balance. then you're in your disrupted state while ur on cycle. then when you stop you hope it goes back to the balance it was to begin with, but for many people it won't return to the same state

like you would have naturally around 700 ng/dl test on average, you do a 12 week beginner test cycle, then do proper post-cycle therapy and your avg test production would return to like 600 ng/dl. its not like you'd feel VERY different or w/e but you still permanently damaged your endocrine system

injecting only worth it if you're naturally very low T due to genetics (and not environment) or you're getting old and test levels are naturally declining. ill start injecting when im like 40 or so for health, longevity, mobility etc. reasons, but it's foolish to start doing so until then
-11-KDHT is barely a steroid, it's more of a pro-hormone if anything. I won't damage the endocrine system. You can discontinue usage and it will barely suppress the endocrine system if at all. Even at high dosages.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and randomguy1235
Can yo recomend any? the only ones I know are finasteride, dutasteride, ru58841, breezula and ketoconazole shampoo
I recommend trying a different approach

I cant vouch for anything

I am 18 myself and green behind the ears

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Why?

just take duta and ru58841

if your hair doesn't grow back on that it's 100% over.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
-11-KDHT is barely a steroid, it's more of a pro-hormone if anything. I won't damage the endocrine system. You can discontinue usage and it will barely suppress the endocrine system if at all. Even at high dosages.
yeah i dont doubt its not trenbolone tier. im just saying with drugs you have to be EXTREMELY pragmatic. have a steel clear vision of the reason you're taking it, do 100% research, preferably use substances that have lots of studies behind them on all mechanism with follow up studies up to 10+ years etc. if ur taking drugs "just to experiment" or w/e, i don't really think that's true looksmaxxer mentality

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, magnificentcel, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
Why?

just take duta and ru58841

if your hair doesn't grow back on that it's 100% over.
It can but I also want to try growing facial hair too on minox and dutasteride will be too strong and prevent that. I'm on finasteride for now tho

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2756
yeah i dont doubt its not trenbolone tier. im just saying with drugs you have to be EXTREMELY pragmatic. have a steel clear vision of the reason you're taking it, do 100% research, preferably use substances that have lots of studies behind them on all mechanism with follow up studies up to 10+ years etc. if ur taking drugs "just to experiment" or w/e, i don't really think that's true looksmaxxer mentality
100% agree, any sort of AAS will cause suppression, it's inevitable, but to say it will cause permanent damage is kind of incorrect. Of course, it can, everybody's endocrine system will react differently to steroidal compounds, some might not even shut down completely on cycle, some might shut down straight away.

for example, Greg Doucette is still completely fertile and doesn't have any sort of problem with sperm/semen production, nor does he have extremely suppressed test levels off cycle.

Personally i'd never take testosterone, a shutdown and suppression is inevitable on test because of the disruption between the LH and Leydig cells, DHT on the overhand barely suppresses the signal between LH and the Leydig cells, it will however suppress 5aR enzyme.
It can but I also want to try growing facial hair too on minox and dutasteride will be too strong and prevent that. I'm on finasteride for now tho
oh jfl you're in a bit of an awkward situation aren't you, christ.

DHT is like the driving factor for facial hair growth.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Zeta ascended
100% agree, any sort of AAS will cause suppression, it's inevitable, but to say it will cause permanent damage is kind of incorrect. Of course, it can, everybody's endocrine system will react differently to steroidal compounds, some might not even shut down completely on cycle, some might shut down straight away.

for example, Greg Doucette is still completely fertile and doesn't have any sort of problem with sperm/semen production, nor does he have extremely suppressed test levels off cycle.

Personally i'd never take testosterone, a shutdown and suppression is inevitable on test because of the disruption between the LH and Leydig cells, DHT on the overhand barely suppresses the signal between LH and the Leydig cells, it will however suppress 5aR enzyme.
Ok

I really have to find that study again about how DHT and 11-KDHT increased endogenous Production of Androgens (If enough DHEA is given)

The wet dream would be: 11-KDHT and DHEA dont suppresse, and because KDHT is driving endogenous Androgen Production upwards and is also fueled by the DHEA, then you could successfully take it as a TRT without fucking your natty production

But this is just a theory tho and as I said, a wet dream (it will also not elevate your T levels to a level like roiding would do)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chadelite
oh jfl you're in a bit of an awkward situation aren't you, christ.
tfw you need hair on your face and on your head to look human and you can't have both.:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, forwardgrowth and Justttt
tfw when you need hair on your face and on your head to look human and you can't have both.:lul::lul::lul::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Then you really need to study my hairloss thread over Christmas lol

Ok

I really have to find that study again about how DHT and 11-KDHT increased endogenous Production of Androgens (If enough DHEA is given)

The wet dream would be: 11-KDHT and DHEA dont suppresse, and because KDHT is driving endogenous Androgen Production upwards and is also fueled by the DHEA, then you could successfully take it as a TRT without fucking your natty production

But this is just a theory tho and as I said, a wet dream (it will also not elevate your T levels to a level like roiding would do)
keep in mind, DHT has different functions to TEST,

although DHT has the affinity to bind to the andro receptors at a rate of like 5x that in which test does.

DHT is insane man it really is, the effect it has on the brain is awesome.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schizoidcel, randomguy1235 and 4 others
another day another incel cope

although DHT has the affinity to bind to the andro receptors at a rate of like 5x that in which test does.

Yeah and the only real downside to it would be hairloss, but even this "problem" is under-fire now

Imagine, in a few years we all could be high DHT with no hairloss

Over for Norwood

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schizoidcel, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
Yeah and the only real downside to it would be hairloss, but even this "problem" is under-fire now

Imagine, in a few years we all could be high DHT with no hairloss

Over for Norwood
eh not prone to MPB.

my androstanolone powder is on the way now, got all the compounds to mix it in ordered already. Dunno whether or not I should run it with KDHT though, i feel like it'd be overly androgenic.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3990
there's not 1 steroid user or drug user (androgenic stuff that fucks with endocrine system) that doesnt regret starting roids. literally all of them 1 by 1 deeply wish they never started. they arent going to say it to your face but they MASSIVELY envy natties. this is why they pick on them etc, make threads how natty lifting is a joke bla bla. its an insecurity

biggest cope I've seen in a while

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
keep injecting

I'm not even on steroids but anyone with a 3 digit iq can see how deluded you are. Your claim is literally that every single roid user regrets doing steroids, and that they insult natties because they are insecure???????? I really hope you are trolling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, birchman and 1 other person
If Don’t supp this your high inhib no cap
Every incel Should bath daily in igf-1 and dht

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, xefo, randomguy1235 and 5 others
I'm not even on steroids but anyone with a 3 digit iq can see how deluded you are. Your claim is literally that every single roid user regrets doing steroids, and that they insult natties because they are insecure???????? I really hope you are trolling
its funny how you insult my intelligence yet you can't read between the lines yourself. dunning kruger maxxed. i obviously dont LITERALLY intend EVERY SINGLE steroid user regrets, that would be statistically nearly impossible, also that in all cases they insult natty lifting because of this insecurity. my entire post wasnt to provide some "statistical information", but to communicate the idea that MOST steroid users end up regretting they started steroids (not 6 months, not 1 year in, but 5 years + down the line)

• +1
its funny how you insult my intelligence yet you can't read between the lines yourself. dunning kruger maxxed. i obviously dont LITERALLY intend EVERY SINGLE steroid user regrets, that would be statistically nearly impossible, also that in all cases they insult natty lifting because of this insecurity. my entire post wasnt to provide some "statistical information", but to communicate the idea that MOST steroid users end up regretting they started steroids (not 6 months, not 1 year in, but 5 years + down the line)
dnr

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, OOGABOOGA and forwardgrowth
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and forwardgrowth
because you will always regret it in the long run. there's not 1 steroid user or drug user (androgenic stuff that fucks with endocrine system) that doesnt regret starting roids. literally all of them 1 by 1 deeply wish they never started. they arent going to say it to your face but they MASSIVELY envy natties. this is why they pick on them etc, make threads how natty lifting is a joke bla bla. its an insecurity

also you dont know every single mechanism, there arent enough studies and you have 0 reason to take it bcuz u have a decent base to expand upon and you're far from looksmaxxed self so taking hormones at this stage would be one of the dumbest decisions you can do as it would disrupt your growth

true looksmaxxing mentality is you wanna take as little amount of drugs (of whatever kind) as you possibly can bcuz all drugs have sides that indirectly fucks you in other way in overall looksmaxxing NET balance. you get positives tempoarily and negatives and once u stop the positives go away but the negatives stay with you

if i'd wanted to do some drug at age 19 it would be probably basic testosterone cuz theres a lot of research on it at least so i would be educated on what i was doing

Too many YouTube videos of former roid users saying in the long run they really regretted it for me to ever consider taking them tbh.

me and forwardgrowth

I will compare height, dick, voice, muscles, fat, hair and mental changes

do you use the Bathmate?

and then people say finasteride side effects aren't real

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2621 and noped
It is still somewhat legal (in the USA, in Europe too)
But if more literature is coming out, then it could get banned

afterall it is stronger than DHT

would be raw powder

If you want the topical (like me and @forwardgrowth ) then you need to contact Haidut from RayPeatForum (god sent)
How much is the topical one?

Any evidence on natural production decreasing with supplementation?
read thread again

and btw DHT and its derivatives increase Production of Androgens actually

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and Deleted member 2621
  • +1
and then people say finasteride side effects aren't real

they are real, but rare and mostly not severe as well. also, no alpha mental state for your NW4, it's all about risk-reward

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite and forwardgrowth
Sorry, one more thing. How should I dose it?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
How much you can handle

3-5 mg a day or 3 times a week is enough

dont do it for muscle gains tho
Thought one mg is 100€? Thats an expensive hormone

Do you have to take it with DHEA and pregnenolone? Or can you take 11-KDHT by itself?

Much better to fix your diet first, then add supplements

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Do you have to take it with DHEA and pregnenolone? Or can you take 11-KDHT by itself?
best to take with topical DHEA and pregnenolone for optimal absorption

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Zombie's shit for Zombies.

Status
Not open for further replies.