11 year old stacy

Rimaxtis

Rimaxtis

Vampiremaxxer
A mother showed me a pic of her daughter today and she said she was 11. When i saw her i was surprised because she was stacy, i said wow and a bunch of people including her were looking at me weird. Then i asked how old was she again so i dont come out as a pedo, and then i backed down. I told my friend about her and he said i need professional help, hes overreacting ofcourse. Whats wrong finding a girl pretty?im 20 btw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Alt Number 3, 97baHater and 25 others
watchlist speedrun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, RAMU KAKA, Lokki and 29 others
Everyone has the thought of not steering into a crowd while driving, it’s just that we all collectively choose not to speak about it

Stop being an autist OP

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmidder, slavicpsycho, Deleted member 55314 and 8 others
Go on...

Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Detective, Primalsplit and 18 others
IMG 20240226 152448

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Primalsplit, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Not a single word

• Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34
11 yr old Stacy wtf
All of them know you're a pedo now

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, boxface34, Deleted member 55314 and 1 other person
pedomax.org

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boxface34 and mog_or_be_mogged
A mother showed me a pic of her daughter today and she said she was 11. When i saw her i was surprised because she was stacy, i said wow and a bunch of people including her were looking at me weird. Then i asked how old was she again so i dont come out as a pedo, and then i backed down. I told my friend about her and he said i need professional help, hes overreacting ofcourse. Whats wrong finding a girl pretty?im 20 btw
There isn’t anything wrong with it. Ignore those cucks and ignore these idiots in the replies.

A girl that age isn’t equal to an 11yo boy they aren’t equally developed, a 11yo girl is equal to a 15-16yo boy so not fully developed but still a good part of the way there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, based_pakichad421, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
There isn’t anything wrong with it. Ignore those cucks and ignore these idiots in the replies.

A girl that age isn’t equal to an 11yo boy they aren’t equally developed, a 11yo girl is equal to a 15-16yo boy so not fully developed but still a good part of the way there.
I know right.. and i didnt say id do anything with her, im just admiring her lucky ahh genes lol

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, aestheticsrespecter and Xtra
Nothing wrong with finding a girl who hasnt hit puberty yet pretty.
There's no problem with recognizing and appreciating beauty.

Everyone did it with this girl and no one had a problem.
People call babies cute all the time.

If you're talking about finding them sexually attractive, there's probably something wrong with you though. There's nothing on their bodies that ellicit a sexual response on a healthy man and that indicates you should have sex with them.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, DelonLover1999, futuregigamogger and 3 others
Nothing wrong with finding a girl who hasnt hit puberty yet pretty.
There's no problem with recognizing and appreciating beauty.
View attachment 2778181
Everyone did it with this girl and no one had a problem.
People call babies cute all the time.

If you're talking about finding them sexually attractive, there's probably something wrong with you though. There's nothing on their bodies that ellicit a sexual response on a healthy man and that indicates you should have sex with them.
11 year old girls by today’s standards have hit puberty already since the age of 10 man it’s that bad

pedophile mentality kys faggot

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421 and futuregigamogger
Pedos are the opposite of faggots but I wouldn't expect a braindead moralfag to know that
u can be a pedophile and like little boys just like urself low iq retard

u can be a pedophile and like little boys just like urself low iq retard
That's not faggotry you fucking idiot. Faggots like hairy masculine adult men not little boys or little girls

That's not faggotry you fucking idiot. Faggots like hairy masculine adult men not little boys or little girls
idc kys faggot ur mom gives me head at night while ur daddy watches

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421

Don't worry brother, pedophilia is only the 2nd lowest to that of a greycel on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
A lot of young girls look good in photos but too small irl.

@FBl

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Many girls develop fast. It's hypocrital to bash someone for it, just because of her age.

What the fuck bro

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, based_pakichad421 and Rimaxtis
Sexual attraction is wrong
Finding a kid to be handsome or pretty is not morally bad

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and Rimaxtis
She already sucked cock at that age

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421, gookcelriceR, Rimaxtis and 1 other person
are you american?
also you probably give more value to her face than normies. you should have said: she is very beautiful, model face. something like this.

when you say "wooow" maybe it looks like you got aroused, like you find her hot, not just good looking.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, aestheticsrespecter and Rimaxtis
Girls 12-13 fogs hard, of course before puberty like 7 or 8 is dogshit but when you enter 11 it fogs dont listen to jews

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Smashmaxx

kys pedophile

man i should log of