12.000 Chechen Muslim Gigachads ready to rape Ukrainian girls. 70.000 to join

Rope'n'Roll

Rope'n'Roll

Gold
The President and Padishah of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov gathered more than 12.000 battle-hardened Chechen military in the capital of Grozny yesterday. These are volunteer units ready for immediate Special Ops deployment he said.

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353324

Kadyrov stated that 70.000 more Chechen soldiers are ready fight for Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov also demanded an apology from the President of Ukraine Zelensky

I would like to take this opportunity to advise the current president Zelensky to call our President and Supreme Commander Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin and apologize for not making a move in time. To do this in order to save Ukraine. To ask for forgiveness and to agree to all the terms that Russia puts forward. This would be the most correct and patriotic step for him.

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353326

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353322

The Chehen Special Ops units are notorious for their service record:

1992-1993: playing soccer with chopped heads of Georgian soldiers during The War in Abkhazia

1994-2000: brutalities during the First and Second Chechen War

2008: slaughtering Georgian soldiers, Western PMC and Ukrainian mercs in Georgia

2014: warfare against Ukrainian government forces in Donbass, torturing and executing captured Ukrainian Neo-Nazi paramilitary squad members

2015-2016: hunting parties to eliminate ISIS forces and Arab insurrectionists in Syria, military police forces

Are Ukrainian Gigachad Warriors ready to face the true might of Chechnya?

Slavs

Imagine thousands of Ukrainian girls being raped by Muslims before the eyes of defeated, surrendered and humiliated Ukrainian soldiers. That would be greatest cuckoldry since the fall of France and the Reich during WWII.

BEYOND BRUTAL

The Sack of Kiev. Circa 2022. Colorized
Genseric sacking rome 456

JUST IN: Kadyrov said that Chechen Forces already seized a military facility in Ukraine with zero losses

https://tass.ru/politika/13876527

He also published a video of the commander of "South" mechanized battalion of The Russian National Guard Hussain Mezhydov who raised the Chechen and Russian flags above captured Ukrainian military base near Kiev.

OVER

@TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin @Biggdink thoughts?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent, PapaGremlin, Shrek2OnDvD and 23 others
there are 80 000 of those fighters?

:forcedsmile:

lol at the iq of anyone deciding to stay and fight for ukraine

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, ChristianChad, Deleted member 15827 and 13 others
Turbo over for Ukrainian cucks, chechens have actual experience in urban warfare, and also general asymmetrical warfare from the Syrian civil war. Alot of them are former ISIS members and chechen culture is built around honor of dying in battle. Can't wait to see them in Kiev, its going to be a massacre :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099 and 16 others
I don't get it, didn't Russia invade them and abuse them in the past? Why fight for Russia?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 17291, Duke of cumskins and 2 others
An entire army of Kratos clones

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Warlow, ✿👍col and 7 others

antonio-banderas-antonio.gif

lol at iq of anyone deciding to stay and fight for ukraine

Look at that empty military base in the last video. They probably fled right after finding out these were Chechens.

• +1
Reactions: contributing_autist
Turbo over for Ukrainian cucks, chechens have actual experience in urban warfare, and also general asymmetrical warfare from the Syrian civil war. Alot of them are former ISIS members and chechen culture is built around honor of dying in battle. Can't wait to see them in Kiev, its going to be a massacre :feelskek:
Lol Muslim goys fighting and dying for their jewish overlords. This feels so unreal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099, Ethniframementalcel and 1 other person
I have my roots from Caucasus, but you have bizarre fantasies that you even think about shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, mewcoper, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others

antonio-banderas-antonio.gif

lol at iq of anyone deciding to stay and fight for ukraine
They all look like they have neanderthal brow ridges and look low trust af. High t monsters

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 17291 and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15827 and Baldingman1998
I don't get it, didn't Russia invade them and abuse them in the past? Why fight for Russia?
I have no idea what happened but I'm guessing they came to some sort of agreement with russia

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and koalendo
people who read western news will be in shock when after 7-14 days war will be put to an end

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I have no idea what happened but I'm guessing they came to some sort of agreement with russia
they are literally part of russia , wtf are you guys talking about?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 5786 and Baldingman1998
An entire army of bloated sexually frustrated muslim goatfuckers invading your country R.I.P Ukrainian women pussy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 15099, JL~ and 7 others
people who read western news will be in shock when after 7-14 days war will be put to an end
Would you say half Russia supports the war?

I am myself chechen but those are abused dogs of Putin and his fav. pet kadyrov

The real chechen fighters hate russia to the blood and used to behead those traitor fagts

The only reason they use them isnt because of their " strength" its because the average russian dont care if these dogs die
they are literally just there so there will be less actual russian soldiers dying since that would trigger more people to protest against the war

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 15099, Yuya Moggershima and 23 others
More like they murdered all the rebel leaders, gave Chechnya some regional autonomies, and Ramzan Kadyrov has Putin’s support so obviously he doubles down on the opposition.

The brutality of the wars in the Caucasus did completely destroy aspirations of “liberalism” in Russian Federation politics though.

• +1
Lmao it's over for Ukranians now, chechens literally were slitting russians throats on camera 20 years ago. That's the type of people coming to Ukraine now.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy

The real chechen fighters hate russia to the blood and used to behead those traitor fagts

The only reason they use them isnt because of their " strength" its because the average russian dont care if these dogs die
they are literally just there so there will be less actual russian soldiers dying since that would trigger more people to protest against the war
Exactly this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Truemaxxer
More like they murdered all the rebel leaders, gave Chechnya some regional autonomies, and Ramzan Kadyrov has Putin’s support so obviously he doubles down on the opposition.

The brutality of the wars in the Caucasus did completely destroy aspirations of “liberalism” in Russian Federation politics though.
Ohh. Didn't know that. I see

:what::what::what: Damn I thought Russia was just going to take over swiftly and de-nazify but after seeing this Kyiv is probably getting leveled to the ground, giga over for ukraine no chance against these high t goat fuckers.

The President and Padishah of Chechnya Ramzan Kadyrov gathered more than 12.000 battle-hardened Chechen military in the capital of Grozny yesterday. These are volunteer units ready for immediate Special Ops deployment he said.

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353324

View attachment 1565180 View attachment 1565184View attachment 1565185View attachment 1565186

Kadyrov stated that 70.000 more Chechen soldiers are ready fight for Russia.

Ramzan Kadyrov also demanded an apology from the President of Ukraine Zelensky

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353326

https://chechnyatoday.com/video/353322

The Chehen Special Ops units are notorious for their service record:

1992-1993: playing soccer with chopped heads of Georgian soldiers during The War in Abkhazia

1994-2000: brutalities during the First and Second Chechen War

2008: slaughtering Georgian soldiers, Western PMC and Ukrainian mercs in Georgia

2014: warfare against Ukrainian government forces in Donbass, torturing and executing captured Ukrainian Neo-Nazi paramilitary squad members

2015-2016: hunting parties to eliminate ISIS forces and Arab insurrectionists in Syria, military police forces

Are Ukrainian Gigachad Warriors ready to face the true might of Chechnya?

View attachment 1565191

Imagine thousands of Ukrainian girls being raped by Muslims before the eyes of defeated, surrendered and humiliated Ukrainian soldiers. That would be greatest cuckoldry since the fall of France and the Reich during WWII.

BEYOND BRUTAL

The Sack of Kiev. Circa 2022. Colorized
View attachment 1565194

JUST IN: Kadyrov said that Chechen Forces already seized a military facility in Ukraine with zero losses

https://tass.ru/politika/13876527

He also published a video of the commander of "South" mechanized battalion of The Russian National Guard Hussain Mezhydov who raised the Chechen and Russian flags above captured Ukrainian military base near Kiev.

OVER

@TsarTsar444 @Baldingman1998 @OldVirgin @Biggdink thoughts?

Man 6206148 960 720

Those chickens look like this on average :love:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Yeah, it's like the Russian version of the French Foreign Legion.

It's over jfl. There's gonna be suicide car bombs all over the cities

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, HeavenAdmιn, MaxillaMaxing and 6 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14905, Germania and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PapaGremlin, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Chechenya: If we help vladdy daddy win the war maybe we can become our own country :love::love::love:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
Chechen gigachad warriors are showing off their battle trophies

They being brutal is a bad thing for russia

• +1
Reactions: anticel
Cope they're abused dogs that Putin use as toys in his games, if they'll commit serious war crimes it'll only harm Putin's image more, to the point that countries like china and Iran will sanction him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588, mewcoper, Germania and 2 others
I have my roots from Caucasus, but you have bizarre fantasies that you even think about shit like this.
white western idiots idolizing war because they are stupid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13588 and anticel

giga based . These stupid westerners think real chechens support that moscow puppet

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 17291
lol ukraine gets so bummed constantly by everyone historically, like most eastern europe.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
So much for those scary chechens lmao they're getting raped by ukrainian chads

1645904856274m

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and HeavenAdmιn
Putin pays money to kadyrov how do you think he built everything in chechenya? yes

• +1
can u elaborate?

great news ;) I hope those white ukrainian nazis get humiliated by high t dark lookz muslim men fucking their women in front of them ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 10652
great news ;) I hope those white ukrainian nazis get humiliated by high t dark lookz muslim men fucking their women in front of them ;)
Sources are saying Chechens are getting annihilated right now but no way to verify it 100%

Sources are saying Chechens are getting annihilated right now but no way to verify it 100%
yeah,ukrainian sources.same fucks that claim 3500 russian soldiers got killed :ROFLMAO: its over for you filthy white cumskin nazi males:LOL:

rape of berlin all over again by mongoloid horde

russian military disabled ukrainian military in less than 2 hours anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 10652
putin is a internationalist that loves muslims and will make russia a majority eurasian muslim state.

ukrainians are incel nazi white males that chimp out if their blonde sisters fuck a arab or med

I know whos side im on

• JFL
Damn I want those Ukrainian baddies untarnished for when I show up

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Smart move from Putin. This way he can outsource the casualties on his side away from ethnic Russians. Less political backslash for him

Based
I have heared the real chechen rebels also go but fight FOR Ukraine againast Russia.

Al Khattab 1

the real chadchens were theese guys, chadtab and shamil basedyev not kadirovs dogs

Images 18

(basedyev at kgb office)

Last edited: