12/56

Amuzant

Amuzant

A Pure Soul
Joined
Jun 16, 2026
Posts
4,078
Reputation
6,812


12/56
I did nothing today, I'm lazy. Irrelevant. Friendless, jobless. Hoeless.


My fragrance of choice was NOTHING


Flowers GIF



I had an early morning shower and went back into bed to rot all day, my scent was a natural vanilla as that is the body wash smell i prefer.
I did not shampoo or condition my hair for about 3 years of my life, dont know if its cope or not but my hair went from thin and straight to thin and more wavey.
Now i wash my hair with shampoo maybe 1-2 times a month and condition when i do that.
I find dandruff to nearly never exist anymore but definitely more than when I did no shampoo and conditioner.

​


Song of the day



One of my friends told me she saw that i had listened to this song and said she enjoyed it. So figured it was a good song for the day.
I am also going to the radiohead concert next year in Australia.

​


Addictions

I feel rather ill from the vape ive been using, maybe over usage after going quits. Might limit myself again to every second day.

I had no caffeine today, besides the 25 or 35 mg in a diet coke. I feel fine, but im still wide awake from sleeping on and off throughout the day.
​


Diet
My diet was okay today, i followed some of the advice @greylurker gave.
For breakfeast i had sirloin steak with brie cheese and a protein shake
The protein shake had 2 scoops of chocolate whey a banana ice and milk.

For dinner i had pork crackling and a lollipop dip stick lmao
I was 150 calories under my diet today, probably the first and only day ill stay under lol.

I dont know what i ate but my stomach has been going off tonight, its constantly rumbling and making airey sounds.
​


Show Slop
note 5 death GIF


Im just so fucking bored of this shit show, anyone who has this as there best anime is such a fucking liar. Id say its a 3/5 so far. So unless in the last 10 episodes im gonna be watching with a constant hard on youre fucked.

​


Slays

Im starting to think im some high trust cutecel. Girls want to fuck, but most of them are virgins.

That makes me less comfortable, doing that. Its not something i tend to want for hookups, relationships yes, but i gave up on those.
One girl whos a self proclaimed 1/2 virgin due to her first being a micro is traveling to where i live ( 2 hours away ) with her friend and wants to sneak off and fuck me after seeing my behamith cock. im tempted to give her some real dick she wont forget. @NW3Slayer

The girl im closer with, the one in all my other posts i planned to see today, but for some reason her parents chain her up past a certain hour and she cant be let out to see me. Oh well, 2 more days and ill see her again i guess. I still feel bad knowing shes probably gonna fall for me.

ANDDD another girl from another country who i knew from my first school is coming back to see all her friends again and has been begging me to take her virginity, this is NOT what i wanted.

ANDDDDD finally, the last girl, she's pretty, her build is amazing. Flawless even, only minimally facially challenged due to melanin complexions wants me to fuck her. Not too sure if I want this, she's seen the gargantuan cock too and is obsessed.


Im turning into a prostitute. I dont know if this is the key to happiness, i might cut them all off par that girl i liked kissing. She was sweet.

​


​



Hobby​

Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

My hobbys today werent persued. I slept. and ate, no gym no piano no french.
I need to find more time to study for school.
Today was my day off too and all i craved was some relaxation.

Tomorrow i have work, physio and the gym.
Nothing else, might try and find time to do some study or practice one of these new hobbys i want to persue.





​
12/56
Amuzant

@yyk117
@sasha108
@Irrelevance
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV, NW3Slayer, Irrelevance and 6 others
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health

@Nocturnal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance, Itzsimpledude, Nocturnal and 3 others
6936655 IMG 2308

If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health

@Nocturnal
Fuck I just came back from that bitch ass stupid uni
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, mistermogsalot, greylurker and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, mistermogsalot, sasha108 and 1 other person
Amazing job with the diet!! Just to let you know, very high protein depends on whether you are going for fat loss or muscle gain. It you’re going for fat loss, high protein is actually better because you will keep your muscle while shedding fat, while with a bulk phase, you can actually consume significantly less protein and get away with filling the rest with carbs for energy. Plus, carbs are amazing for gym progress in a calorie surplus, and protein fills you up more than carbs which makes it more difficult to be in a surplus. Are you bulking or cutting rn?
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, mistermogsalot and Amuzant
nice
1791208689963
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Nocturnal, Amuzant, mistermogsalot and 1 other person
You also probs attract more purer/ virgin girls rather then hoes cuz of your archetype, if you are cute you will have high trust and low appeal which means you will be seen as more long term relationship material, although it sounds like you’re doing fine with girls!!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, Amuzant, Demirs and 2 others
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health

@Nocturnal
honestly yeah tag me for the next ones please
 
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Nocturnal, Amuzant, sasha108 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, Nocturnal and mistermogsalot
Amazing job with the diet!! Just to let you know, very high protein depends on whether you are going for fat loss or muscle gain. It you’re going for fat loss, high protein is actually better because you will keep your muscle while shedding fat, while with a bulk phase, you can actually consume significantly less protein and get away with filling the rest with carbs for energy. Plus, carbs are amazing for gym progress in a calorie surplus, and protein fills you up more than carbs which makes it more difficult to be in a surplus. Are you bulking or cutting rn?
lol, you type like a little cutie patootie.

Thanks bro, im cutting right now and for the entirety of these 56 days. After i will be bulking but properly this time. Last time i put on 23 kg in 6 months trying get as high of a bench as possible :lul: Though the returns where amazing, before the bulk i was 70kg 19% body fat and right now im 75 14%.

But then i injured my shoulder and started cutting my physio isnt going too good either and i think the fact im cutting has something to do with it.

when I'm bulking I'm heavy on carbs, but I'm trying to do low protein high carbs prior to gym and heavy on protein after. Ive heard amazing things about this as having carbs early in the day makes you more tired later on and the protein being the rebuilding factor later in the day.

But yea, thank you for your input I'm always open to advice specifically from you!
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nocturnal, greylurker and mistermogsalot
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal, greylurker, mistermogsalot and 1 other person
You also probs attract more purer/ virgin girls rather then hoes cuz of your archetype, if you are cute you will have high trust and low appeal which means you will be seen as more long term relationship material, although it sounds like you’re doing fine with girls!!
i dont get what they see in me.
Im 5'9 maybe hmtn. Maybe ill send you a pm some day when im feeling like a private rating.
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Nocturnal and greylurker
lol, you type like a little cutie patootie.

Thanks bro, im cutting right now and for the entirety of these 56 days. After i will be bulking but properly this time. Last time i put on 23 kg in 6 months trying get as high of a bench as possible :lul: Though the returns where amazing, before the bulk i was 70kg 19% body fat and right now im 75 14%.

But then i injured my shoulder and started cutting my physio isnt going too good either and i think the fact im cutting has something to do with it.

when I'm bulking I'm heavy on carbs, but I'm trying to do low protein high carbs prior to gym and heavy on protein after. Ive heard amazing things about this as having carbs early in the day makes you more tired later on and the protein being the rebuilding factor later in the day.

But yea, thank you for your input I'm always open to advice specifically from you!
A good approach with your pre and post workout movies is to have them heavily biased towards both carbs and protein. With pre, more carbs is good but still a good amount of protein is sold, like a whey protein shake with a bunch of milk is good. But after training, I think that carbs are just as important, absolutely crucial for recovery so would honestly load up on that as well as protein. Don’t worry about fats too much in these meal, place that earlier in the day (I.e. getting fats from eggs and full fat steaks as your first and last meal, ofc assuming that we have a 4 meal structure, and then the 2 meals in the middle of the day (pre and post) should be higher in protein and carbs with less of an emphasis on fats)
 
  • +1
Reactions: Nocturnal and Amuzant

Im just so fucking bored of this shit show, anyone who has this as there best anime is such a fucking liar. Id say its a 3/5 so far. So unless in the last 10 episodes im gonna be watching with a constant hard on youre fucked.​
I also quit Death Note last 10-5 episodes.

Shit got so boring
💯
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Amuzant
If you wish to be tagged in the future just ask!
This is a 56-day series in which I am trying to improve my own mental health

@Nocturnal
Tag me:owo:
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Amuzant
A good approach with your pre and post workout movies is to have them heavily biased towards both carbs and protein. With pre, more carbs is good but still a good amount of protein is sold, like a whey protein shake with a bunch of milk is good. But after training, I think that carbs are just as important, absolutely crucial for recovery so would honestly load up on that as well as protein. Don’t worry about fats too much in these meal, place that earlier in the day (I.e. getting fats from eggs and full fat steaks as your first and last meal, ofc assuming that we have a 4 meal structure, and then the 2 meals in the middle of the day (pre and post) should be higher in protein and carbs with less of an emphasis on fats)
boooooookmarked :ogre:
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and Nocturnal
@Joeseminate

I cant reply to u since u wrote nothing but i DID NOT mean to say that i meant no shampoo or conditioner for 3 years:lul:

U genuinely made me giggle like a little girl reading that fuck up
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nocturnal, greylurker and Joeseminate


12/56
I did nothing today, I'm lazy. Irrelevant. Friendless, jobless. Hoeless.


My fragrance of choice was NOTHING


Flowers GIF



I had an early morning shower and went back into bed to rot all day, my scent was a natural vanilla as that is the body wash smell i prefer.
I did not shampoo or condition my hair for about 3 years of my life, dont know if its cope or not but my hair went from thin and straight to thin and more wavey.
Now i wash my hair with shampoo maybe 1-2 times a month and condition when i do that.
I find dandruff to nearly never exist anymore but definitely more than when I did no shampoo and conditioner.

​


Song of the day



One of my friends told me she saw that i had listened to this song and said she enjoyed it. So figured it was a good song for the day.
I am also going to the radiohead concert next year in Australia.

​


Addictions

I feel rather ill from the vape ive been using, maybe over usage after going quits. Might limit myself again to every second day.

I had no caffeine today, besides the 25 or 35 mg in a diet coke. I feel fine, but im still wide awake from sleeping on and off throughout the day.
​


Diet
My diet was okay today, i followed some of the advice @greylurker gave.
For breakfeast i had sirloin steak with brie cheese and a protein shake
The protein shake had 2 scoops of chocolate whey a banana ice and milk.

For dinner i had pork crackling and a lollipop dip stick lmao
I was 150 calories under my diet today, probably the first and only day ill stay under lol.

I dont know what i ate but my stomach has been going off tonight, its constantly rumbling and making airey sounds.
​


Show Slop
note 5 death GIF


Im just so fucking bored of this shit show, anyone who has this as there best anime is such a fucking liar. Id say its a 3/5 so far. So unless in the last 10 episodes im gonna be watching with a constant hard on youre fucked.

​


Slays

Im starting to think im some high trust cutecel. Girls want to fuck, but most of them are virgins.

That makes me less comfortable, doing that. Its not something i tend to want for hookups, relationships yes, but i gave up on those.
One girl whos a self proclaimed 1/2 virgin due to her first being a micro is traveling to where i live ( 2 hours away ) with her friend and wants to sneak off and fuck me after seeing my behamith cock. im tempted to give her some real dick she wont forget. @NW3Slayer

The girl im closer with, the one in all my other posts i planned to see today, but for some reason her parents chain her up past a certain hour and she cant be let out to see me. Oh well, 2 more days and ill see her again i guess. I still feel bad knowing shes probably gonna fall for me.

ANDDD another girl from another country who i knew from my first school is coming back to see all her friends again and has been begging me to take her virginity, this is NOT what i wanted.

ANDDDDD finally, the last girl, she's pretty, her build is amazing. Flawless even, only minimally facially challenged due to melanin complexions wants me to fuck her. Not too sure if I want this, she's seen the gargantuan cock too and is obsessed.


Im turning into a prostitute. I dont know if this is the key to happiness, i might cut them all off par that girl i liked kissing. She was sweet.

​


​



Hobby​

Excited Happy Birthday GIF by Mickey Mouse

My hobbys today werent persued. I slept. and ate, no gym no piano no french.
I need to find more time to study for school.
Today was my day off too and all i craved was some relaxation.

Tomorrow i have work, physio and the gym.
Nothing else, might try and find time to do some study or practice one of these new hobbys i want to persue.





​
12/56
Amuzant

@yyk117
@sasha108
@Irrelevance

Totally get that feeling of uselessness, used to be my everyday sentiment for the last couple months (starting uni today). Considering the stuff you’re doing usually tho, I think it’s fair to say you deserved that break.

Looking at your girl situations, i’m starting to think that you’re underrating yourself. (Hopeslop for 5‘9 manlets, even tho i’m not quite hmtn yet).
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Amuzant
Totally get that feeling of uselessness, used to be my everyday sentiment for the last couple months (starting uni today). Considering the stuff you’re doing usually tho, I think it’s fair to say you deserved that break.
im just so tired all of the time, everything is a burden to do. Tidying my room i find is a reflection of my wellness, when its tidy im normally in good headspace able to do easy activity's. Other days when its a mess, bed un made etc, i find i just feel useless and lazy espically when my parents seem to suggest im lazy too for not doing it when my life is so full already.

What are you going to study and what do you want to become?

Looking at your girl situations, i’m starting to think that you’re underrating yourself. (Hopeslop for 5‘9 manlets, even tho i’m not quite hmtn yet).
Im not too sure my rating to be honest. i just said that as i assume im above average but not by much.

Girls are okay for me, i wish i was less mentally fucked and able to love someone and trust them at the same time. Mental insecurity always gets the better of me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Irrelevance
What are you going to study and what do you want to become?

I’m studying computer science, planning to do something niche like operating system developement or research so i’m save from AI :forcedsmile:.

Girls are okay for me, i wish i was less mentally fucked and able to love someone and trust them at the same time. Mental insecurity always gets the better of me.

This is interesting to me, as i’ve only ever felt insecure due to being rejected by girls. I’ve never rejected girls due to my insecurity (although thinking about it, it does seem like I am effectively rejecting myself because of my inhibitions). Interesting nonetheless.

I’m gonna make some threads about my first 5 days of uni (it’s an orientation week, basically the only chance to make friends in Germany while in Uni). I can tag you if you want. You’ll have to get it translated tho, I mainly post on the german subforum.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Amuzant
Fuckkkk, im going to uni next year. I dread working and going to uni. Sounds fucked.
But your jobs super chill, so youre lucky.
Well I like it, but it is getting colder, so harder. And I need to work more these days, I spend a lot of money on my scooter.


Btw, cigarettes are better than vaping? At least cigarettes look cool, but vaping is gay
Addictions

I feel rather ill from the vape ive been using, maybe over usage after going quits. Might limit myself again to every second day.

I had no caffeine today, besides the 25 or 35 mg in a diet coke. I feel fine, but im still wide awake from sleeping on and off throughout the day
​

For dinner i had pork crackling and a lollipop dip stick lmao

I dont know what i ate but my stomach has been going off tonight, its constantly rumbling and making airey sounds.
​
Yeah man, I don't even have a clue what it is either:unsure:

But overall nice day

About slays...
Screenshot 2026 06 28 00 30 03 489 comzhiliaoappmusically edit

Im turning into a prostitute. I dont know if this is the key to happiness, i might cut them all off par that girl i liked kissing. She was sweet
But this seems like the right decision to me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
I’m studying computer science, planning to do something niche like operating system developement or research so i’m save from AI :forcedsmile:.
Damnnnnn, good luck!

This is interesting to me, as i’ve only ever felt insecure due to being rejected by girls. I’ve never rejected girls due to my insecurity (although thinking about it, it does seem like I am effectively rejecting myself because of my inhibitions). Interesting nonetheless.
Eh, I just figure it all ends the same way regardless. Makes me insecure. Dont wanna get too attached to someone who will just leave.

I’m gonna make some threads about my first 5 days of uni (it’s an orientation week, basically the only chance to make friends in Germany while in Uni). I can tag you if you want. You’ll have to get it translated tho, I mainly post on the german subforum.
You better tag me in those threads:feelsyay:
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Irrelevance
Well I like it, but it is getting colder, so harder. And I need to work more these days, I spend a lot of money on my scooter.
Yea I like how your job sounds. What do you spend money on for your scooter?

Btw, cigarettes are better than vaping? At least cigarettes look cool, but vaping is gay
Not at all:lul: cigarettes are so much worse for you. I dont vape in public anyways. Im that addicted.

Yeah man, I don't even have a clue what it is either:unsure:

But overall nice day
Thank you !
Lollll
But this seems like the right decision to me
Same to be honest.
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Yea I like how your job sounds. What do you spend money on for your scooter?
This is an electric scooter, I needed a better battery to work properly. I recently spent about 1000 euros to install a battery that can drive for about 150 km, that is, for a good 8-9 hours of working. But it will last for years
Not at all:lul: cigarettes are so much worse for you. I dont vape in public anyways. Im that addicted.
Yeah I see. Idk about damage, but some of my friends smoking ts
Screenshot 2026 10 06 03 57 34 735 comgoogleandroidgooglequicksearchbox edit

It stinks so fucking bad
Thank you !

Lollll

Same to be honest.
It depends on what you're more interested in, something stable or just a random hook up
 
This is an electric scooter, I needed a better battery to work properly. I recently spent about 1000 euros to install a battery that can drive for about 150 km, that is, for a good 8-9 hours of working. But it will last for years
Oh wow, 8 to 9 hours on only 150km? So you live in a small city?


Yeah I see. Idk about damage, but some of my friends smoking ts
View attachment 5728541
It stinks so fucking bad
Isnt that for weed:lul:

It depends on what you're more interested in, something stable or just a random hook up
Neither i hate hookups and I hate relationships:(
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Oh wow, 8 to 9 hours on only 150km? So you live in a small city?
Not small,but a lot of orders are pretty short. Sometimes they're literally just across the street. I actually prefer long-distance orders because I enjoy riding around the city more than walking to the restaurant and then to the customer.

Idk what is avarage, but I believe it is around 5-6km
Isnt that for weed:lul:
Nah , but that shit smells fucking disgusting.
Cigarettes at least have an aura
Cute Girl Smoking GIF

Neither i hate hookups and I hate relationships:(
Well when it comes to relationships, that might pass. It is more like trauma for you. But even having good communication like you have with that girl would be better than all of other bs with countless bitches ( in my opinion)
 
For breakfeast i had sirloin steak with brie cheese and a protein shake
The protein shake had 2 scoops of chocolate whey a banana ice and milk.

For dinner i had pork crackling and a lollipop dip stick lmao
I was 150 calories under my diet today, probably the first and only day ill stay under lol.
nice food tbh
The girl im closer with, the one in all my other posts i planned to see today, but for some reason her parents chain her up past a certain hour and she cant be let out to see me. Oh well, 2 more days and ill see her again i guess. I still feel bad knowing shes probably gonna fall for me.

ANDDD another girl from another country who i knew from my first school is coming back to see all her friends again and has been begging me to take her virginity, this is NOT what i wanted.

ANDDDDD finally, the last girl, she's pretty, her build is amazing. Flawless even, only minimally facially challenged due to melanin complexions wants me to fuck her. Not too sure if I want this, she's seen the gargantuan cock too and is obsessed.
so many girls wtf yo
Im turning into a prostitute. I dont know if this is the key to happiness, i might cut them all off par that girl i liked kissing. She was sweet.
maybe, keep your options open though
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
Not small,but a lot of orders are pretty short. Sometimes they're literally just across the street. I actually prefer long-distance orders because I enjoy riding around the city more than walking to the restaurant and then to the customer.
Do you get paid more for longer trips? Or just per delivery.

Idk what is avarage, but I believe it is around 5-6km

Nah , but that shit smells fucking disgusting.
Cigarettes at least have an aura
Cute Girl Smoking GIF
I used to hate the smell when I was a kid, now I enjoy it lol. But I dont smoke cigs often they just do nothing.

Well when it comes to relationships, that might pass. It is more like trauma for you. But even having good communication like you have with that girl would be better than all of other bs with countless bitches ( in my opinion)
Lol, I have alot of trauma😕
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Dont think anyone cares though, no one's gonna come find you.

Looked like a cool area though
it was in syria hahaha
i used a ip changer
only problem was
at the bottom right
there was a picture of my full face 😂😂😂
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Amuzant
it was in syria hahaha
i used a ip changer
only problem was
at the bottom right
there was a picture of my full face 😂😂😂
SYRIA :lul::lul::lul::lul:

BROOOOO I didnt even see the face. fuck. Send it again. No balls.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Do you get paid more for longer trips? Or just per delivery.
The system sometimes tweaking, but I am getting paid for km. Exceptions are very short orders, there is a minimum payment of up to 3 km . Even if it is 300 m, it will be the same
I used to hate the smell when I was a kid, now I enjoy it lol. But I dont smoke cigs often they just do nothing.
Why do you prefer vape?
Lol, I have alot of trauma😕
Ik man. But it seems like you're trying to use sex to fill that void and deal with those traumas, so I think you should try focusing on that one girl, even if you don't have any goal of getting into rs
 
Ohhhh, so longer the distance the better it is?



Why do you prefer vape?

Convenience, can take 1 puff rather than waste a whole cigarette. Cigs are more expensive and leave a smell on your clothes. Etc etc





Ik man. But it seems like you're trying to use sex to fill that void and deal with those traumas, so I think you should try focusing on that one girl, even if you don't have any goal of getting into rs

Ehhh maybe im pm u some more info dont really wanna share it again publicly.
The system sometimes tweaking, but I am getting paid for km. Exceptions are very short orders, there is a minimum payment of up to 3 km . Even if it is 300 m, it will be the same

Why do you prefer vape?

Ik man. But it seems like you're trying to use sex to fill that void and deal with those traumas, so I think you should try focusing on that one girl, even if you don't have any goal of getting into rs
 
  • +1
Reactions: sasha108
Ohhhh, so longer the distance the better it is?
Well, the pay per kilometer is the same, so there not a lot of a difference. But like I said there can be delays at the restaurant or with the customer, so I prefer long orders because most of it is under my control. And I get more time to just listen to music and enjoy the ride.
Convenience, can take 1 puff rather than waste a whole cigarette. Cigs are more expensive and leave a smell on your clothes. Etc etc
What about effect? What is the difference? More flavors in vape?
Ehhh maybe im pm u some more info dont really wanna share it again publicly.
Yeah okay:PepeFedora:
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
6
Views
7
Amuzant
Amuzant
Amuzant
Replies
10
Views
53
sasha108
sasha108
Amuzant
Replies
44
Views
113
filthycurrycel
filthycurrycel
Amuzant
Replies
1
Views
21
Sensitive Young Boy
Sensitive Young Boy
Amuzant
Replies
9
Views
66
sasha108
sasha108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top