130 - 145. 3 levels, it's up to you to recognize the hierarchy.

Fred Stankovich

Fred Stankovich

dangerous prettyboy
1.png

@Harold O'brien

i'll really respect you if you get this one right

all lines are swinging back and forth like a pendulum with +45 degrees each time (i think you fucked it up a little though)

so box 8->9 will be all lines rotating 360 degrees. box 9 is the same as box 8

all lines are swinging back and forth like a pendulum with +45 degrees each time (i think you fucked it up a little though)

so box 8->9 will be all lines rotating 360 degrees. box 9 is the same as box 8

1 little secondary detail away from getting it completely right (corner "diagonal" moving CW in every field with an even number of clean vertical lines). still more than enough for me to say: mirin' hard

and i didnt fuck anything up

Last edited:
1 little secondary detail away from getting it completely right

still more than enough for me to say: mirin' hard

and i didnt fuck anything up
i dont have time to go into detail now but i think box 6->7 may have errors

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
i dont have time to go into detail now but i think box 6->7 may have errors

just checked and there are none. i can provide an explanation if necessary

give another one cuz i accidentally read the explanation

Indiancels and their math

you said 1 secondary detailed was missed meaning that it was pretty much explained

harold's post was pretty generalized, i just knew he knew what he was talking about because i m aware of his intellectual capacity

rewrite the solution/key if you actually understand it

Last edited:
idk im too retarded only scored 130 on the wais 4, explain bro

idk im too retarded only scored 130 on the wais 4, explain bro

wais scores are divisible by 3. can you please stop posting in this thread?

• JFL
Reactions: Harold O'brien

orange = my corrections

yellow = dont know wtf this line is doing here

dont understand the corners either

You are clinically braindead

Will explain tomorrow when i sober up

Untitled.png

Surely you are smart and educated enough to know what the variables in these stand for.

There is a mistake in field 8, though. I rotated 4 in the wrong direction thanks to having consumed 2 l of white wine, 8 mg of klonopin and 30 mg of zolpidem beforehand, but you figured that one out. It's pretty obvious from the visuals of the matrix alone anyway.

- Fred Stankovich, J. D.

Last edited:
Too low IQ to answer this. Send easier ones.

• +1
Reactions: Fred Stankovich
Progressive matrices aren't much of a cognitive reasoning test. Anyone can get the result after some time.

One of the only true ways to measure high intellect is having a debate with the person, you'll see their ability to think dynamically.

Progressive matrices aren't much of a cognitive reasoning test. Anyone can get the result after some time.

One of the only true ways to measure high intellect is having a debate with the person, you'll see their ability to think dynamically.

completely wrong, as confirmed by scientific studies. no matter how much you "practice", the benefits of it will only be marginal.

regarding debates, feel free to make a thread asking me to debate you. verbal iq is my strongest weapon, i m just creating and solving matrices for fun here and there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Imretarded?
Well my brain came up with this: the first two shapes in each row possesses a vertical line, which turns 90 degrees at the 3rd shape within the row. Each shape encapsulates different shapes such that the patterns do not repeat, and it seems like the last shape in the row possesses one extra inner shape then the second shape

So the last shape would be three triangles encapsulated within each other with a horizontal line near the bottom vertice.

Well my brain came up with this: the first two shapes in each row possesses a vertical line, which turns 90 degrees at the 3rd shape within the row. Each shape encapsulates different shapes such that the patterns do not repeat, and it seems like the last shape in the row possesses one extra inner shape then the second shape

So the last shape would be three triangles encapsulated within each other with a horizontal line near the bottom vertice.
How did I do psychologist?

• JFL
completely wrong, as confirmed by scientific studies. no matter how much you "practice", the benefits of it will only be marginal.

regarding debates, feel free to make a thread asking me to debate you. verbal iq is my strongest weapon, i m just creating and solving matrices for fun here and there.
These tests would only be accurate under a time pressure which is why IQ tests are usually timed. Solving these puzzles is fun but the intelligence estimating value is diluted since people have plenty of time. This is why I prefer taking these tests with a timer.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
These tests would only be accurate under a time pressure which is why IQ tests are usually timed. Solving these puzzles is fun but the intelligence estimating value is diluted since people have plenty of time. This is why I prefer taking these tests with a timer.
Right

• JFL
my results on the mensa (norway?) online test is 131.

My results on this one are 144 Memory, 145 spatial and 100 verbal if I remember correctly.

OP, do you know any decent tests?

My results on this one are 144 Memory, 145 spatial and 100 verbal if I remember correctly.

I’ll take this test later, thanks. Anyway I believe rationality mogs IQ, I think Warren buffet said something like that.

• Love it

@HarrierDuBois take the test, I'm curious about your mental strengths.

wechsler and stanford binet

you cant seriously believe those online tests that consist of literally 1 type of a question are remotely indicative of anything, lmao

let me guess ... the sum of your academic accomplishments and financial success hovers around 0

• JFL

completely wrong again. actual "high iq societies", unlike mensa, give you unlimited time to solve them

all this is mental masturbation at the end of the day, though. it's about academic success, financial success and the way people perceive you (the relevant ones, not braindead ghetto dwellers). claiming you are high iq while scoring 0 in those is equivalent to claiming chad looks while being a kissless virgin at 28

Last edited:
wechsler and stanford binet

you cant seriously believe those online tests that consist of literally 1 type of a question are remotely indicative of anything, lmao

let me guess ... the sum of your academic accomplishments and financial success hovers around 0
I thought you liked to solve puzzles for fun? Apparently you also hate when someone even lightly challenges you.

completely wrong again. actual "high iq societies", unlike mensa, give you unlimited time to solve them

all this is mental masturbation at the end of the day, though. it's about academic success, financial success and the way people perceive you (the relevant ones, not braindead ghetto dwellers). claiming you are high iq while scoring 0 in those is equivalent to claiming chad looks while being a kissless virgin at 28
I'll give these two a try.

what was the name of that serb dude who worked as progammer who said he had small mouth as his main failo

QFT (with the feynman avatar)?
nah his pic was some jb girl most the time with black nail polish

he did fighting sports and was very young he worked for his dad sprogramming company shite also he was well off

Grade my work. Took me 1 hour and 26 minutes. Couldn't be bothered to do the second one.

Attachments

• IMG_4842.jpeg
    IMG_4842.jpeg
    540.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4841.jpeg
    IMG_4841.jpeg
    428.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4840.jpeg
    IMG_4840.jpeg
    487.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4839.jpeg
    IMG_4839.jpeg