Why you should be pinning ATLEAST TRT LEVELS of testosterone.

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
It mind boggles me how much people on this forum fail to realize how much their hormones fuck up their life. Most of you on this forum 1. Probably don't have high testosterone because your genetics aren't that great. 2. Are High Inhib because of your levels making you lose out on opportunities and less nt. 3. Again you probably don't have chad or very good genetics at all so your response to your environment and its microplastics is dogshit tanking your hormone levels further. I understand if your prone to balding and thats a fear of getting on Test, but almost all the other side effects are fucking overexaggerated its insane. Low dose test will make most people's skin better as it will stabilize your hormones. It will literally change your personality and make you way more confident socially and mentally. Not to mention the gains, the libido, and all other positive side effects such a dimorphism and facial structure change. Niggass on here are so high inhib to do shit. Just pin ur asshole faggot you probably don't have much to lose alrdy Worse comes to worse your a subhuman whos jacked and youll be fucking happier because you'll feel good all the time thats better than being fucking rotter subhuman.

TLDR TAKE TEST!!!!!:bluepill:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, LooksThinker, RaidenJTR and 5 others
Cope. @exeter @Themanletauticel123
nigger how bro u have nothing to lose nigga like why would u care abt ur life at all just do whatever seems fun

nigger how bro u have nothing to lose nigga like why would u care abt ur life at all just do whatever seems fun

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: irkedphaggot, 97baHater, FBl and 2 others
It mind boggles me how much people on this forum fail to realize how much their hormones fuck up their life. Most of you on this forum 1. Probably don't have high testosterone because your genetics aren't that great. 2. Are High Inhib because of your levels making you lose out on opportunities and less nt. 3. Again you probably don't have chad or very good genetics at all so your response to your environment and its microplastics is dogshit tanking your hormone levels further. I understand if your prone to balding and thats a fear of getting on Test, but almost all the other side effects are fucking overexaggerated its insane. Low dose test will make most people's skin better as it will stabilize your hormones. It will literally change your personality and make you way more confident socially and mentally. Not to mention the gains, the libido, and all other positive side effects such a dimorphism and facial structure change. Niggass on here are so high inhib to do shit. Just pin ur asshole faggot you probably don't have much to lose alrdy Worse comes to worse your a subhuman whos jacked and youll be fucking happier because you'll feel good all the time thats better than being fucking rotter subhuman.

I still wake up hard as a diamond every morning. I'm not going to fucking prick myself with needles in my arm for months on end and simply lose function of my penis when I fucking stop injecting, fucking retarded as shit. I'm high inhib because of autism not because of low test

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
I still wake up hard as a diamond every morning. I'm not going to fucking prick myself with needles in my arm for months on end and simply lose function of my penis when I fucking stop injecting, fucking retarded as shit. I'm high inhib because of autism not because of low test
are you fucking stupid nigger this doesnt apply to u if ur test levels are fine stupid fuck

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel
this but don't do trt levels just blast for a bit honestly, not a single man on this earth whos felt the rush of exogenous test in their veins and regretted it

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
this but don't do trt levels just blast for a bit honestly, not a single man on this earth whos felt the rush of exogenous test in their veins and regretted it
should i start blasting i get fucking really bad acne tho im on accutane and test 250 nd no acne from it but im afraid ima break out

Just nuke your test theory

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Just nuke your test theory
Just type some funny shit and sound like a retard theory. If your low test without test your going to be low test pcting off of test so it doesnt really make a fucking difference does it stupid low iq nigga

should i start blasting i get fucking really bad acne tho im on accutane and test 250 nd no acne from it but im afraid ima break out
yes yes yes
low iq

keep hormone levels stable by doing ed or eod injections instead of weekly o biweekly, control e2 but don't crash it, clean diet

I can tell how retarded this is you probably havent even used any roids at all in ur life. Simply if you take extra hormones for life even at low doses, you become infertile.

You dont do this but recommending other ppl to do this retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: Eblan and med
I can tell how retarded this is you probably havent even used any roids at all in ur life. Simply if you take extra hormones for life even at low doses, you become infertile.

bro what the chance of infertility happening is not guranteed and there are ways to gain fertility back. Most people here aren't going to have kids too

• +1
Reactions: med

hcg and clomid should fix fertility majority of the time do your research

I wanted to but custom officers seized my package of test :lul:

I will reship

wss never subhuman to need that

TRT improves and amplifies every aspect of your personality and wellbeing even if your natural testosterone levels were mid. Of course if they were clinically low you need TRT.

TRT mogs to oblivion all naturals, specially for the trained eye.

Biggest fears are hairless (you should be already treating that) and fertility, which unless you were practically infertile to begin with, you will be fine.

This forum is full of high inhibition kids or steroid addicts, getting a legit doctor prescription is the way to go.

Last edited:
TRT improves and amplifies every aspect of your personality and wellbeing even if your natural testosterone levels were mid. Of course if they were clinically low you need TRT.

TRT mogs to oblivion all naturals, specially for the trained eye.

Biggest fears are hairless (you should be already treating that) and fertility, which unless you were practically infertile to begin with, you will be fine.

This forum is full of high inhibition kids or steroid addicts, getting a legit doctor prescription is the way to go.
If you are healthy, natural and have decent physique then the risk profile of doing TRT is pretty bad. TRT still isn't "safe" just like most exogenous hormone treatments are and alot of TRT clinics still don't know what they are doing.

If you are healthy, natural and have decent physique then the risk profile of doing TRT is pretty bad. TRT still isn't "safe" just like most exogenous hormone treatments are and alot of TRT clinics still don't know what they are doing.
You should provide evidence on why real TRT is bad long-term and if so the magnitude. Obviously considering the person is healthy, maintains an adequate weight and has good blood values.

and has good blood values.
Almost entirely not possible for a healthy person to have better bloods after starting TRT. FSH will be in the water and you can damage your prostate gland. Not to mention the hepatoxicity and increased RBC's count increasing causing all sorts of issues with cardiovascular health.

the magnitude.
Not that serious tbh but will still mess up your health for very little "gain". You won't drop like a fly from cardiac arrest but don't be surprised if in over 10 years your sperm count is low, FSH and LH in the water and your liver function is impaired and you can't go back to hopping off TRT because you've become dependent.

Not that serious tbh but will still mess up your health for very little "gain". You won't drop like a fly from cardiac arrest but don't be surprised if in over 10 years your sperm count is low, FSH and LH in the water and your liver function is impaired and you can't go back to hopping off TRT because you've become dependent.
Yes, the point of not being able to produce the same is true, but age will make your production lower still, I don't know why you would want to get off. Inyectable TRT doesn't impair liver function. And about RBC or lipids is easily maneagable with good diet and lifestyle.

hcg and clomid should fix fertility majority of the time do your research
But you can't use them all the time. In fact, after a certain point of using HCG during cycle, you build resistance to it and it's useless after some time. And clomid doesn't do anything for fertility it only brings back natural testosterone levels that you've nuked by perma roiding so it won't work.
bro what the chance of infertility happening is not guranteed and there are ways to gain fertility back. Most people here aren't going to have kids too
Are you fucking retarded, if you stay on TRT forever, you will become infertile. There's no "chance" of it, it literally happens, not a probability. taking extra hormones shuts down hypothatalamus and your body no longer produces natural testosterone. After that you become infertile.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
But you can't use them all the time. In fact, after a certain point of using HCG during cycle, you build resistance to it and it's useless after some time. And clomid doesn't do anything for fertility it only brings back natural testosterone levels that you've nuked by perma roiding so it won't work.

Are you fucking retarded, if you stay on TRT forever, you will become infertile. There's no "chance" of it, it literally happens, not a probability. taking extra hormones shuts down hypothatalamus and your body no longer produces natural testosterone. After that you become infertile.
Ur fucking stupid nigger ywah if you stay on trt for 20 fucking years if you start at 18 in 10 years or prob less u should know if u want a fucking kid or not alrdy making it possible still to fix ur nuts and have kids. and even then people still end up having kids while roiding for years its literally just genetics.

Ur fucking stupid nigger ywah if you stay on trt for 20 fucking years if you start at 18 in 10 years or prob less u should know if u want a fucking kid or not alrdy and even then people still end up having kids while roiding for years
yep. thank god everyone on this forum is high inhib and won't follow any of ur advice. otherwise they would be infertile piece of shits.

and people end up having kids after roiding for years, but, they did PCT.

note that their kids are less dimorphic and have lower genetic testosterone too, lower prenatal T and overall soy feminine features, thin wrists, wide hips, no bones etc. kys

i dont want to hear it bro u were literally injecting tren without a base a month ago LOL

yep. thank god everyone on this forum is high inhib and won't follow any of ur advice. otherwise they would be infertile piece of shits.

and people end up having kids after roiding for years, but, they did PCT.

note that their kids are less dimorphic and have lower genetic testosterone too, lower prenatal T and overall soy feminine features, thin wrists, wide hips, no bones etc. kys
then dont have fucking kids faggot the majority of blackpilled people arent going to have fucking kids incel or not

And about RBC or lipids is easily maneagable with good diet and lifestyle.
Explain how I would mitigate the 20% RBC increase on average?
Inyectable TRT doesn't impair liver function.
Less likely to impair liver function, still hapens
I don't know why you would want to get off.
To have kids

TRT isn't a bad treatment it just only has a good return if you are really old and kicking it. What @asdvek said is true too. You might as well just do a safe cycle and have good diet + sleep. Also, unless you have prostate issues, HPTA-axis issues, hypogonadism etc. a doctor that just prescribes you TRT just for having low tesosterone without dietary and lifestyle interventions to someone in their late teens/early twenties deserve to get their nose broken.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
then dont have fucking kids faggot the majority of blackpilled people arent going to have fucking kids incel or not
Do me a favor, grab a gun, and shoot yourself in the head.

Blasting T for life is absolutely retarded, and no young man should do it. My natty version has higher T than your roided.

YES BRO JUST DONT HAVE KIDS YES

No, unlike you, people have goals to build a family.

• +1

To have kids

TRT isn't a bad treatment it just only has a good return if you are really old and kicking it. What @asdvek said is true too. You might as well just do a safe cycle and have good diet + sleep. Also, unless you have prostate issues, HPTA-axis issues, hypogonadism etc. a doctor that just prescribes you TRT just for having low tesosterone without dietary and lifestyle interventions to someone in their late teens/early twenties deserve to get their nose broken.
yes what niggas dont understand is if u fking blast T for life you will be infertile

• JFL
Do me a favor, grab a gun, and shoot yourself in the head.

Blasting T for life is absolutely retarded, and no young man should do it. My natty version has higher T than your roided.

YES BRO JUST DONT HAVE KIDS YES

No, unlike you, people have goals to build a family.
dnrd i had a better physique than u natty and prob even while ur blasting test and compounds u have been working out for like 3 months lol

dnrd i had a better physique than u natty and prob even while ur blasting test and compounds u have been working out for like 3 months lol
lol, show physique and ill show mine.

i have been working out since 10-12 dont remember

To have kids

to be fair snything above 200 mg is considered a cycle. it depends how u respond too why am i going to take 500mg when i make great gains at 250 300 because i respond good. safer than sorry

• +1
to be fair snything above 200 mg is considered a cycle. it depends how u respond too why am i going to take 500mg when i make great gains at 250 300 because i respond good. safer than sorry
Good shit tbh, most people just blast 500mg test e because everyone else said so when they should have started lower and assessed their AR response.

lol, show physique and ill show mine.

i have been working out since 10-12 dont remember
when i workout ill take pic nd sned

To have kids

I had only a 10%~ increase, still well within range. Liver function perfect. There is no proof of TRT destroying fertility on a previously healthy male. Testosterone is NOT a contraceptive.

I understand your concerns but to me it looks like you are overblowing some not proved concerns.

In my case I had everything else dialed down: lifestyle, body fat, sleep, stress while having on several tests high 300s low 400s (AM, fasted). I already had a very developed natty maxed body and not serious sexual or mental side effects but entering into TRT improved considerably every marker.

• +1
Depends on how you respond to testosterone, but yes, unless you are some outlier no seriousdoctor will prescribe you 200+