14 trying to get the m9st out of puberty

D

diddymaxer69

6,4 14yr fatty with 80hz voice
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
14
Reputation
8
So I'm 14 years old and my concern is that I'm not getting as much from puberty as I can I'm not growing as fast as I want to and I don't have enough facial bonemass my biggest insecurity is my ramus which I want to lengthen is there anyway to achieve any of this naturally I'll post a recent video i took of my face I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give advice on improving my looks or any good strategy there is on losing wieght as I'm currently 260 lbs my goal is to be able to reach mtn
 

Attachments

  • Snapchat-1148221074.mp4
    4.5 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra
So I'm 14 years old and my concern is that I'm not getting as much from puberty as I can I'm not growing as fast as I want to and I don't have enough facial bonemass my biggest insecurity is my ramus which I want to lengthen is there anyway to achieve any of this naturally I'll post a recent video i took of my face I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could give advice on improving my looks or any good strategy there is on losing wieght as I'm currently 260 lbs my goal is to be able to reach mtn
dude :feelskek:
 
6’4 80hz voice

maximize your puberty ig bro:lul::feelskek:
Dude I just wanna be taller and get more bonemass like literally everyone else it doesn't matter how tall I am
 

Similar threads

F
Replies
10
Views
108
m4n_s0ry
M
m2dltn
Replies
26
Views
167
fuckincell
fuckincell
lolipop21
Replies
7
Views
78
ALMS
ALMS
fear of foid
Replies
1
Views
16
personalitymaxxer!
personalitymaxxer!
robbo.jbg
Replies
1
Views
31
polarpop
polarpop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top