14 year old jb simps for 25 year old rice

Zeruel

Zeruel

Baby Dick Incest Masturbator
This has to be the one of the most brutal pills i have seen in some time.

How the fuck does this cute and exceptionally smart young girl fall for some average looking 25 year old rice? I caged hard when she said “age is just a number” :lul:

Please let me know if you guys can find out if this is fake.

brb getting eye lid surgery so i can get a kpop schizo girl to fall in love with me so i can cancel my mass shooting.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Xangsane, TAChipmunk, try2beme and 6 others
Just be ethnic proven once again.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Xangsane, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
THE OLD MAN IS A PEDOPHILE GROOMER WHO'S GROOMING AN INNOCENT UNDERAGE CHILD WHO DOES NOT KNOW ANY BETTER!!!! ARREST THAT OLD GROOMER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VivaCristoRey, Joe Rogancel, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
THE OLD MAN IS A PEDOPHILE GROOMER WHO'S GROOMING AN INNOCENT UNDERAGE CHILD WHO DOES NOT KNOW ANY BETTER!!!!
Can you prove what is "better"? It seems you're imposing your subjective opinions as fact. Don't be a bigot.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
its most likely fake

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, Michael Myers and Zeruel

How the fuck does this cute and exceptionally smart young girl fall for some average looking 25 year old rice? I caged hard when she said “age is just a number” :lul:

brb getting eye lid surgery so i can get a kpop schizo girl to fall in love with me so i can cancel my mass shooting.

Mirin hard.

• +1
Its fucking absurd how hard they tempt you and try to seduce you

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Zeruel
Its fucking absurd how hard they tempt you and try to seduce you but if you ever did anything you’d be the bad person and it’s all ur fault
Not if you're Jewish, just say in your religion its okay to fuck girls as young as 3 years and a day old and then quote the Talmud theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 30552
Not if you're Jewish, just say in your religion its okay to fuck girls as young as 3 years and a day old and then quote the Talmud theory.
Ima delete my original comment due to not even it being worth a hill dying on

Ima delete my original comment due to not even it being worth a hill dying on
Yeah that's what I thought low t beta cuck. This girl legit lives 20 miles away from me.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
Yeah that's what I thought low t beta cuck. This girl legit lives 20 miles away from me.
Low t for not wanting to potetnaully ruin my repuation

I have no idea how amnesia has so mcuh balls to post the crazy shit he doesn’t while his face is plastered on this site

Hope for oldcels

• JFL
Ngl the Asian guy looks like utter shit for a 25 years old...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, Ken and Zeruel

water I got approached by 2 white jb before I told them I was in my 20s they didnt care

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back