14 yr old needs help

dmartt5

dmartt5

Iron
Joined
May 18, 2026
Posts
36
Reputation
14
I need help I’ve been trying to look better and I still didn’t figure out how i can achieve it . I need you guys to actually tell me what to fix and how to do it every method tell me everything I am 14 years old almost 15 5’10 I would take any advice such as what I should do to grow out my facial bones and what I should eat I need everything that I should know abt looksmaxing specifically for me which products I should use etc I don’t really know if I have a recessed maxilla jaw or anything please tell me what I have and how I can fix it cause like shit I got no help I’ll fucking Apple Pay you if you help me g
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1378.jpeg
    IMG_1378.jpeg
    348.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1126.jpeg
    IMG_1126.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I need help I’ve been trying to look better and I still didn’t figure out how i can achieve it . I need you guys to actually tell me what to fix and how to do it every method tell me everything I am 14 years old almost 15 5’10 I would take any advice such as what I should do to grow out my facial bones and what I should eat I need everything that I should know abt looksmaxing specifically for me which products I should use etc I don’t really know if I have a recessed maxilla jaw or anything please tell me what I have and how I can fix it cause like shit I got no help I’ll fucking Apple Pay you if you help me g
5'10 at 14 is crazy, lwk just hit the gym 4-6 days a week
 
  • +1
Reactions: dmartt5
Yeah I’m on hgh 6iu I’m lowkey a lazy fuck so I do need to get in the gym lmao
you obviously need to do a blood test, but 6ius might be too low or maybe even lower than your gh produced by your body (not saying it is just need a blood test to confirm, especially since its puberty)
 
  • +1
Reactions: dmartt5
I need help I’ve been trying to look better and I still didn’t figure out how i can achieve it . I need you guys to actually tell me what to fix and how to do it every method tell me everything I am 14 years old almost 15 5’10 I would take any advice such as what I should do to grow out my facial bones and what I should eat I need everything that I should know abt looksmaxing specifically for me which products I should use etc I don’t really know if I have a recessed maxilla jaw or anything please tell me what I have and how I can fix it cause like shit I got no help I’ll fucking Apple Pay you if you help me g
get leaner, grow out hair, skin quality is good but can improve, hop on taz 0.1% and azelaic acid 20% and use minox with a q tip for lashes and brows
 
  • +1
Reactions: dmartt5

Similar threads

Relivz_.14
Replies
5
Views
65
pakiadam
pakiadam
young_vampire
Replies
8
Views
79
young_vampire
young_vampire
M
Replies
14
Views
74
i<3cats
i<3cats
Vernaculor
Replies
0
Views
17
Vernaculor
Vernaculor
lukedli
Replies
5
Views
66
foidaddict
foidaddict

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top