Need help

Vernaculor

Vernaculor

Iron
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Posts
4
Reputation
0
I was wondering if any one could share specific advice on what I could do to improve.
Im aware my front profile isnt bad around lmtn but my side profile is bordering subhuman Im lowkey a lot more conscious about my side profile and hate it.
I know Im recessed and unfortunately have downward growth and wonder if theres any way I can "naturally" fix this or achieve ccw rotation somehow.
Id really appreciate any specific softmaxxing tips that might increase my contrast and possibly give me more dimo or overall aesthetic/appeal.
IMG 9840
IMG 9838 1
 

Similar threads

shota boy
Replies
6
Views
80
shota boy
shota boy
E
Replies
2
Views
27
EoJaB
E
tyrazane
Replies
5
Views
26
J7X
J7X
JavzLar4
Replies
5
Views
36
no1softee
no1softee
slaydegang
Replies
11
Views
40
slaydegang
slaydegang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top