G
Googusthegreat
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2026
- Posts
- 27
- Reputation
- 16
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
bs wont save radix hard max when ur older + slightly small ramusI’m 14 turning 15 and I wanted to know if I could fix my nose in anyway, any advice on my face is greatly appreciated. Is it worth it to bs my radix or is that gonna fuck up my proportions.
Yo i appreciate but what would u rate me, im guessing ltnbs wont save radix hard max when ur older + slightly small ramus
i would rate you ltn, 1 rhino away from mtn. you got high dimo tho, and try to raise your hyoidYo i appreciate but what would u rate me, im guessing ltn
Oh shi my fault I forgot to tag you, I had a couple more questions for u to answer, the ones I didint tag u ini would rate you ltn, 1 rhino away from mtn. you got high dimo tho, and try to raise your hyoid
Brooo why is life so unfair I had a perfect nose before. Why does this even happennigga tryna fix one of his literal bones literally fused into his skull lmao. what are we saying gang obviously rhinoplasty is the only thing you can do
its not that bad bro and rhino is pretty cheap, couple months of minimum wage if you dont spend your money, unless you live in a third world slumBrooo why is life so unfair I had a perfect nose before. Why does this even happen
Alr appreciate, thankfully my parents are well off and I live in a 1st world. But what age should I get rhino as my parents r chill and said if u 18 we will pay for it. My biggest concern is that its gonna get even bigger as time passes cuz i dont want to wait 4 yrs until im 18its not that bad bro and rhino is pretty cheap, couple months of minimum wage if you dont spend your money, unless you live in a third world slum
it wont get bigger lol just wait 4 years.Alr appreciate, thankfully my parents are well off and I live in a 1st world. But what age should I get rhino as my parents r chill and said if u 18 we will pay for it. My biggest concern is that its gonna get even bigger as time passes cuz i dont want to wait 4 yrs until im 18
for girls its 16, but for guys minimum age is 17 sadlyAlr appreciate, thankfully my parents are well off and I live in a 1st world. But what age should I get rhino as my parents r chill and said if u 18 we will pay for it. My biggest concern is that its gonna get even bigger as time passes cuz i dont want to wait 4 yrs until im 18