14m 6ft pls rate honestly

G

Googusthegreat

Iron
Joined
Sep 21, 2026
Posts
28
Reputation
16
I just took a bunch of pics from my camera roll and threw these in here, pls tell me what I could improve on aswell if rhino is worth it
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    635.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0421.jpeg
    IMG_0421.jpeg
    331.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0476.jpeg
    IMG_0476.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0388.jpeg
    IMG_0388.jpeg
    714.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0385.jpeg
    IMG_0385.jpeg
    671.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Do the rhino rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
I just took a bunch of pics from my camera roll and threw these in here, pls tell me what I could improve on aswell if rhino is worth it
Do rhino not bad side
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Big nosed deathnic

I'm gonna vomit
 
  • +1
Reactions: elitheSub5 and Resonant
True arab
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
massive beak
 
  • +1
Reactions: brandnetel33
Overbite?
Yes sadly, but it’s got a lot better than it was couple years ago, orthodontist has been helping but I’ve been careful since I have seen people that have gotten receded because of their ortho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Resonant
Yes sadly, but it’s got a lot better than it was couple years ago, orthodontist has been helping but I’ve been careful since I have seen people that have gotten receded because of their ortho
Yeah mine ruined my side, i'll probably just get surgery and also kill my orthodontist in the future
 
I just took a bunch of pics from my camera roll and threw these in here, pls tell me what I could improve on aswell if rhino is worth it
Try to cover your ears with hair don’t cut the sides so short, and the obvious Nose. Honestly a rhino is the only thing saving you.
 

Similar threads

G
Replies
12
Views
87
Googusthegreat
G
Moss26
Replies
6
Views
65
pwoanfrdg
pwoanfrdg
fraudmaxxd_mtn
Replies
10
Views
60
fraudmaxxd_mtn
fraudmaxxd_mtn
IXI
Replies
5
Views
53
mytochondria
mytochondria
S
Replies
4
Views
85
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top