15-16 ascension LTN to MTN also rate me need advice,

RawC0l0strum

RawC0l0strum

RawColostrum
Joined
Oct 5, 2025
Posts
30
Reputation
9
Rate me, and if low tell me what I need to work on and I can do research myself , just kind of going off my own insecurities and I kind of need brutally honest what is selling my looks.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1590.jpeg
    IMG_1590.jpeg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1589.jpeg
    IMG_1589.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1591.jpeg
    IMG_1591.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1585.jpeg
    IMG_1585.jpeg
    130 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1584.jpeg
    IMG_1584.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    103.7 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

VedicVoyager
Replies
6
Views
63
VedicVoyager
VedicVoyager
iblametm2313
Replies
17
Views
97
iblametm2313
iblametm2313
Nimenimo
Replies
1
Views
60
erdemwantstoascend
erdemwantstoascend
Z
Replies
5
Views
59
nihilistic_grey
N
H
Replies
4
Views
50
coletho287345
coletho287345

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top