16 need advice too

Z

zixer

Gold
Joined
Jul 26, 2025
Posts
812
Reputation
333
Sorry for bad lighting it’s dark outside so it’s in yellow light, also I have grey-white eyes but I’m on like 70mg of adderal so idk it’s hard to explain but the lighting cooks them
IMG 6655
 
topical minoxidal for eyebrows and hairline
 
  • +1
Reactions: zixer
Yeah I’m using it rn a month in
nice, also i just noticed ur nose is a bit bulbous so u can use hydrocortisone for that. theres another version of hydrocortisone thats less talked about and is slightly better but i forgot the name of it just so you know
 
  • +1
Reactions: zixer
nice, also i just noticed ur nose is a bit bulbous so u can use hydrocortisone for that. theres another version of hydrocortisone thats less talked about and is slightly better but i forgot the name of it just so you know
Alr thanks, what would u rate rn btw cus I feel like ive alr tried a lot but most has been cope.
 
i would say like hmtn or a lhtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: zixer

Similar threads

RawC0l0strum
Replies
0
Views
16
RawC0l0strum
RawC0l0strum
JavzLar4
Replies
3
Views
51
nicbooststest
nicbooststest
VedicVoyager
Replies
6
Views
66
VedicVoyager
VedicVoyager
sourypatch
Replies
3
Views
46
yartmax
yartmax
D
Replies
12
Views
95
philtrumcell123
philtrumcell123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top