5 6
165 lbs
12% bf
144542235 126075579309108 6976861827414754023 n

167151086_2918083275135794_8254534338790170575_n (1) .jpg

181574266_327744358703644_2821856395304269729_n (1) .jpg

179588141 930655651092334 3414518779457027333 n

201471540 1213255289096337 8510931957090456085 n

those are my 2 years natty lifting transformation, i just startefd to blast and cruise gear i wanna get huge and shredded as a classic physique bodybuilder and get girls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, N1c, MissLexotan6MG and 6 others
>5'6"

Good luck. You look best in your first picture and anything more than that will be girl repellant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Deleted member, Deleted member 10987 and 14 others
gymcels me. no aromasin?

>5'6"

Good luck. You look best in your first picture and anything more than that will be girl repellant.
i went from 98 lbs to 165 lbs and i look naturally big and shredded, my coach says i got good genetics for lifting i really dont know if trhats truth i personally would like to someday achieve a jeremy buendia physique

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 10524
Blasting at 17 might as well be one of the most retarded things you could do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 13994, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others
i went from 98 lbs to 165 lbs and i look naturally big and shredded, my coach says i got good genetics for lifting i really dont know if trhats truth i personally would like to someday achieve a jeremy buendia physique
that's part of his job
he has to motivate people to lift
did he tell you to jump on gear?

You have a very good body you don't need to inject really dont sacrifice the result you already have. You can still slay with 5'6 if you have over advantages

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Arminius
eso es parte de su trabajo
tiene que motivar a la gente a levantar
¿Te dijo que te pusieras en marcha?
norte, i really wanted to hop on gear, he didnt ever recomended it to me, i want to be huge and shredded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Tienes un cuerpo muy bueno que no necesitas inyectarte realmente no sacrifiques el resultado que ya tienes. Todavía puedes matar con 5'6 si tienes más ventajas
I would like to compete in a year
[automerge]1624566248[/automerge]
Tienes un cuerpo muy bueno que no necesitas inyectarte realmente no sacrifiques el resultado que ya tienes. Todavía puedes matar con 5'6 si tienes más ventajas

norte, i really wanted to hop on gear, he didnt ever recomended it to me, i want to be huge and shredded
your gains are great
girls won't care
you can get gyno and big belly which will look disgusting

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and DesperadoRatado
Where's the before?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 13994, Arminius and 1 other person
compete for what? What is the prize? In bodybuilding? Thats bullshit only few people can really benefit from that, the most will just ruin their health and get nothing
[automerge]1624566248[/automerge]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Not you again jfl, how’s that tren cycle going manlet?

• So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Natural 15-17 my ass :lul:

• +1
Reactions: recessed
Good job OP. Despite what some of the retards here are saying about your height, it is obvious that lifting has made you much more attractive.

However, if your goal is truly looksmaxxing, the last thing I would do at your height in inject. You're already at that physique where anymore significant gains will at best appeal to other men and at worst turn women off who don't like the meathead look. Gym and body are not cope - but they can really only take you so far.

Taking juice at this point would just be a bad deal. Would never sacrifice hair, skin, literal balls and good health for the diminishing return roids would give you.

• +1
Reactions: Arminius
5 6
165 lbs
12% bf
View attachment 1192304

View attachment 1192305

View attachment 1192307

View attachment 1192306

View attachment 1192308

those are my 2 years natty lifting transformation, i just startefd to blast and cruise gear i wanna get huge and shredded as a classic physique bodybuilder and get girls
Bodybuilding is not something that gets girls bro lol
If you want to bodybuild go ahead but don’t expect it to get you female attention

when girls say they like big guys what they mean is tall, lean and wide framed, not roid muscle abominations like bodybuilders
At 5’6” you’re better off just staying lean and prettyboymaxxing

• +1
Natural 15-17 my ass :lul:
Its not hard to look like that if you've been going to the gym and not fucking around for ~2 years if you have lighting and a pump

Can be done properly. Incredibly difficult for average gym goer. But it can be done without major issues. It's very unlikely that you'd manage to do it correctly though.

El culturismo no es algo que atraiga a las chicas, hermano lol
Si quieres hacer culturismo, adelante, pero no esperes que te llame la atención de una mujer.

cuando las chicas dicen que les gustan los chicos grandes, lo que quieren decir es alto, delgado y de estructura ancha, no abominaciones musculares como los culturistas
Con 5'6 ”, es mejor que te quedes delgado y bonito.
i mean something like jeremy buendia, jeremy potvin, chris bumstead, jeff seid, carlton loth

Buen trabajo OP. A pesar de lo que algunos de los retrasados aquí dicen acerca de su altura, es obvio que levantar objetos lo ha hecho mucho más atractivo.

Sin embargo, si tu objetivo es realmente lucir genial, lo último que haría a tu altura es inyectar. Ya estás en ese físico donde más ganancias significativas atraerán, en el mejor de los casos, a otros hombres y, en el peor de los casos, a las mujeres a las que no les gusta la apariencia de cabeza hueca. El gimnasio y el cuerpo no se resuelven, pero en realidad solo te pueden llevar hasta cierto punto.

Tomar jugo en este punto sería un mal negocio. Nunca sacrificaría cabello, piel, bolas literales y buena salud por el rendimiento decreciente que las roids le darían.
how do u rate me ? i just have fucked two girls in my life, but i dont drink i almost dont go out

Can be done properly. Incredibly difficult for average gym goer. But it can be done without major issues. It's very unlikely that you'd manage to do it correctly though.
Blasting at 17, its probably more about pure luck than anything else. Even if it doesn't fuck you up in the immediate year or two after taking it, there are potentially life long effects from fucking up your body while it is still developing

• +1
Reactions: BrownBoy
Its not hard to look like that if you've been going to the gym and not fucking around for ~2 years if you have lighting and a pump
Yeah, true, plus he's short so he looks more buff.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
A los 17, probablemente se trate más de pura suerte que de cualquier otra cosa. Incluso si no te jode en el año o dos inmediatamente después de tomarlo, hay efectos potencialmente de por vida por joder tu cuerpo mientras aún se está desarrollando.
I year steroids transformation when i turn 18 next gear

i mean something like jeremy buendia, jeremy potvin, chris bumstead, jeff seid, carlton loth
Jeff seid’s body’s probably fine, don’t know the others but i looked at the jeremy guy and his looks like too much, only chad can get away with a ridiculously big body, it’s not a halo unless maybe for women who are 40+

seems like you’d be mixing appeals, if you were bald and hypermasc I’d say go for it 100% cause that’s a nichemaxx (although hitting that niche might be tough at 5’6” ngl) but that’s not what you look like to me

• +1
Reactions: Arminius and Deleted member 1332
how do u rate me ? i just have fucked two girls in my life, but i dont drink i almost dont go out
Better body count than me buddy, lol. My ratings mean absolutely nothing because I'm not totally hooked on PSL-style shit, but I'd say your face is above average looking and you have a great physique. Respectfully, your height will hold you back, but with a good pair of running shoes you can fraud to be a bit higher. If you can fraud 5'7 or even 5'8, I think you're easily above average 6+, but that depends on how tall the women are where you live as well

At 18 I think it is also still a bad idea to inject bro. I think you should continue lifting purely for yourself and to maintain your good physique. Lifting gives great health benefits and makes you more attractive - steroids are detrimental to that. At the very least, I'd urge you to wait until you are at least a bit older or know for certain that you are done developing. You could potentially stunt any height growth if you inject - plenty of my friends have grown at 18 and above by an inch or inch and a half.

Last edited:
  • +1
Blasting at 17, its probably more about pure luck than anything else. Even if it doesn't fuck you up in the immediate year or two after taking it, there are potentially life long effects from fucking up your body while it is still developing
Absolutely. Just saying it realistically can be done.

• +1
Mejor recuento de cuerpos que yo, amigo, jajaja. Mis calificaciones no significan absolutamente nada porque no estoy totalmente enganchado a la mierda del estilo PSL, pero diría que tu cara está por encima de la media y tienes un gran físico. Respetuosamente, tu altura te detendrá, pero con un buen par de zapatillas para correr puedes fraude para estar un poco más alto. Si puedes defraudar 5'7 o incluso 5'8, creo que estás fácilmente por encima del promedio de 6+, pero eso también depende de qué tan altas sean las mujeres donde vives.
im american, my momma norwegian and i was born in utah, but i have always lived in mexico because my momma loves mexico, i live in mexico

• +1
im american, my momma norwegian and i was born in utah, but i have always lived in mexico because my momma loves mexico, i live in mexico
The average height in Mexico for males is 5'6.5 so you're looking good my friend

youn
La altura promedio en México para los hombres es de 5'6.5, así que te ves bien, amigo.
most mexican teenagers are 5 11, 5 6 5 7 is common but in older people, im short due my lapponid norwegian ancestry, but girls are around 5 1 5 3

• +1
Ah the autistic mexican midget roider again

Jeff seid’s body’s probably fine, don’t know the others but i looked at the jeremy guy and his looks like too much, only chad can get away with a ridiculously big body, it’s not a halo unless maybe for women who are 40+

seems like you’d be mixing appeals, if you were bald and hypermasc I’d say go for it 100% cause that’s a nichemaxx (although hitting that niche might be tough at 5’6” ngl) but that’s not what you look like to me
i started on gear in the funniest possible way

jesus fuck is this a gymcel forum now :whistle:

i doubt hes using any proper precautions/ais/sensible doseages. if he was taller it might be more understandable but it seems to me he's just stunted any possible chance he had at growing taller.
yeah, I'm being immensely cautious with my usage, current protocol is as follows : test e 125mgs 2x weekly (bumping up to 150 2x weekly soon) Aromasin 5x a week @ 12.5mgs, Arimidex 3x weekly @ 0.56 mgs, hcg 250iu 2x weekly, MK677 25mgs nightly as my main protocol. i also have some letro on hand to switch out with arimidex when I run out of it.

Dudo que esté usando las precauciones / ais / dosis adecuadas. si fuera más alto, podría ser más comprensible, pero me parece que solo ha atrofiado cualquier posibilidad que tuviera de crecer más alto.

sí, estoy siendo inmensamente cauteloso con mi uso, el protocolo actual es el siguiente: prueba e 125 mg 2 veces por semana (aumentando a 150 2 veces por semana pronto) Aromasin 5 veces por semana a 12,5 mg, Arimidex 3 veces por semana a 0,56 mg, hcg 250 UI 2x semanalmente, MK677 25 mg todas las noches como mi protocolo principal. También tengo algo de letro a mano para cambiar con arimidex cuando me quedo sin él.
i dont use ais because im low body fat, not so high test dose and my diet is on point, just 600 of test cypionate weekly right now

i dont use ais because im low body fat, not so high test dose and my diet is on point, just 600 of test cypionate weekly right now
>just 600 test. do you realise how much aromatisation that causes? yeah, you fast tracked ur growth plate fusure jfl. do you do this dose year round or what? you shouldve started at like 300 test, then incrementally bumped it up. get as much from as little as possible type shit

Looks like ur 26 lmao

Better hope u don’t age on gear

I know I kinda shut you down with my first response but your transformation is insane. I still wouldn't do roids though, you're better off maintaining your current physique and allocating your money and time into improving other parts of your life.

You only get one set of organs and hair and going bald in your early 20's vs. your 30's/40's is a whole lot worse.

• +1