rudolphh
Iron
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2026
- Posts
- 8
- Reputation
- 6
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
and 40mg accutane dailyjesus christ cunt maybe hop on reta order like 2 kits u need it bro
I agree but how is Reta worth it during pubertyjesus christ cunt maybe hop on reta order like 2 kits u need it bro
How can I ascend in 5’10 15 yrs
not recessed at all just fat dont get on reta just eat healthy or do low dose at your age u need to get nutrients And take hgh and a ai to get tallerHow can I ascend in 5’10 15 yrs old I want to boost my quality of life
your bf is too high, thats how. your not a healthy weightI agree but how is Reta worth it during puberty
your bf is too high, thats how. your not a healthy weight
Reta is an appetite surpressor I’m not gonna hop on that while I’m in puberty and could have growth left I obv have to lose weight but I also want to be able to reach my height potentialyour bf is too high, thats how. your not a healthy weight
This killed me bronigga you already know get in the gym and lose a few porky
just go on a cut. reta isnt dangerous during puberty unless you dont eat your required nutrients, but i wouldnt take it anyways because of the likelihood of you going into a cal deficit. i would def hop on gh and an aromatase inhibitor if growth plates are open and you want to get more height. but lose the weight immediately. most of your bone structure is invisible because of the fat on your face. and being fat is a massive nerf to hormones, worse sleep, insulin sensitivity, close your growth plates cause of the extra estrogen and more shit. lose itReta is an appetite surpressor I’m not gonna hop on that while I’m in puberty and could have growth left I obv have to lose weight but I also want to be able to reach my height potential
nigga you already know get in the gym and lose a few porky