15 recessed

rudolphh

rudolphh

Iron
Joined
Jul 25, 2026
Posts
8
Reputation
6
How can I ascend in 5’10 15 yrs old I want to boost my quality of life
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2880.jpeg
    IMG_2880.jpeg
    460.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2881.jpeg
    IMG_2881.jpeg
    495 KB · Views: 0
jesus christ cunt maybe hop on reta order like 2 kits u need it bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: Larpium and Nxxy
nigga you already know get in the gym and lose a few porky
 
  • +1
Reactions: inceltips, justaguythatexists and Pour
your bf is too high, thats how. your not a healthy weight
your bf is too high, thats how. your not a healthy weight
Reta is an appetite surpressor I’m not gonna hop on that while I’m in puberty and could have growth left I obv have to lose weight but I also want to be able to reach my height potential
 
bro ur fat as shit, get lower bf
 
  • +1
Reactions: chubbas
Reta is an appetite surpressor I’m not gonna hop on that while I’m in puberty and could have growth left I obv have to lose weight but I also want to be able to reach my height potential
just go on a cut. reta isnt dangerous during puberty unless you dont eat your required nutrients, but i wouldnt take it anyways because of the likelihood of you going into a cal deficit. i would def hop on gh and an aromatase inhibitor if growth plates are open and you want to get more height. but lose the weight immediately. most of your bone structure is invisible because of the fat on your face. and being fat is a massive nerf to hormones, worse sleep, insulin sensitivity, close your growth plates cause of the extra estrogen and more shit. lose it

also fix your skin with some tret or sum
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

user15905angel
Replies
2
Views
14
user15905angel
user15905angel
2
Replies
0
Views
26
21x
2
S
Replies
4
Views
59
pharmaworker616
pharmaworker616
adi.mike
Replies
9
Views
72
RoidedFighter
RoidedFighter
GreyTurk
Replies
5
Views
90
ChoppedArab
ChoppedArab

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top