15 yo mtn 178cm want to ascend any means necessary 5000$ budget

I

iblamenate

Iron
softmaxx preferred but I will take surgery recs aswell, also I have braces that are getting removed soon. Plsplspls link threads you think will help or give advice I need to be chad

Attachments

• IMG_4822.jpeg
    IMG_4822.jpeg
    270.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4821.jpeg
    IMG_4821.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Rea and nathan
Im gonna hold your hand when i say this...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mtcut3plush, soover4me, onskibidi and 7 others
lookin good bro

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and iblamenate
ur completely fine boyo, get off the forum.

your about 5'10, htn, high appeal

ONTOP of that your only 15.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, bpow321, EzikoIsHere and 1 other person
softmaxx preferred but I will take surgery recs aswell, also I have braces that are getting removed soon. Plsplspls link threads you think will help or give advice I need to be chad
Offtopic but for 5000$ I would kill you, steal your phone and burn your house

But now about improvement, your eye area is the one that actually makes you look like a cuck I suggest minoxidil and dermaroll on eyebrows ( wait at least 24h after dermarolling before applying minoxidil ) and castor oil for eyelash length. For surgery hair transplant on eyebrows and lift, but you'll be good enough just with softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Linus1888, EzikoIsHere, iblamenate and 1 other person
buy an iphone wtf is that shitty chinese android

• +1
Reactions: iblamenate and omnilegent
Offtopic but for 5000$ I would kill you, steal your phone and burn your house

But now about improvement, your eye area is the one that actually makes you look like a cuck I suggest minoxidil and dermaroll on eyebrows ( wait at least 24h after dermarolling before applying minoxidil ) and castor oil for eyelash length. For surgery hair transplant on eyebrows and lift, but you'll be good enough just with softmaxxing
Would coloured contacts help, or just recolouring in general

Nigga this is just plain sad 😭 You're barely a man at 15 so your features are still barely developing. And besides you're still gonna get mogged when a more attractive and cooler guy pulls up.

You really want to waste $5k to have your face cut open by doctors to impress strangers that don't care about you? If you do then it's incredibly sad and pathetic but it's your money.

Also people with cosmetic surgeries look like Frankenstein abominations.

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, aussiecel, iblamenate and 1 other person
At your age and with your current budget, the wisest choice is to invest in your future. The amount you have is insufficient for any major surgery, and it's important to remember that you're still very young — your facial structure will continue to change as you mature. Rather than focusing on that, I'd strongly recommend that you direct your resources towards long-term benefits: invest in your education, commit to a consistent workout routine, maintain good nutrition, and consider low-risk investments that can grow over time. Additionally, while it's fine to spend on skincare and clothing, these should be secondary to the foundational investments in your health and personal development.

Good luck on your journey, bro.

• +1
Reactions: iblamenate
dht, hgh, ai, trt

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, Linus1888 and MA_ascender
ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oily703, ihatewhiterose, Linus1888 and 2 others
why are u considering dropping 5k on surgeries when it looks like you dont do basic grooming on yourself

Take the 5k and put it in cds for the next 5 years until your face finishes developing.

gain muscle twink

Just loox max my nigga hgh + trt you'd be a mix of ehren+ loox jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Your gonia is inward so the jaw looks week that's the only thing stopping you from being a pretty boy

Take oxycodone, normies will gatekeep but it increases ur foward growth like crazy

Is it even worth being on this shitty forum at 14?
the botb section is worth it imo

the problem is providing misinfo and harmful info, thats why the forum could be considered as shitty.

this goes for bonesmashing, bonesmashing doesn't work and provides blunt force trauma.

MAYBE if people decided to bring in useful info it could genuinely improve the state of the forum.

also some toxic users are an issue because again, they inhibit literally everyone from doing useful research and "muh give up your hopes bro"

im not saying everybody would give useful info, but again trying to atleast promote this would help the forum out alot.

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Training your massaters + bulking + Natty hormonal optimization may help you if soft maxxing
Hardmaxxing with 5000$ good luck 😂😂😂

ur ltn and thats me being generous

you look like a rat

First of all Kys for that username

Second,you’re probably gonna grow more and your face will definitely change for the better or for the worse,just keep yourself healthy.

You look weak because of your chin. It’s actually shorter than your philtrum. When ideally it should be twice as big.

First of all Kys for that username

Second,you’re probably gonna grow more and your face will definitely change for the better or for the worse,just keep yourself healthy.

You look weak because of your chin. It’s actually shorter than your philtrum. When ideally it should be twice as big.
Yea Ik that I’m hoping that once I get my braces off I can do something about it

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
Yea Ik that I’m hoping that once I get my braces off I can do something about it
Yeah don’t listen to people saying it’s over. Increase in chin size will ascend you heavily.

Good luck

• +1
With that money, you could probably buy all the materials necessary for heightmaxxing. As for how much heightmaxxing may help? Impossible to know, but it'd certainly help your chances.
You'd probably want to go through this gargantuan thread first though, if you're serious about it.

• +1