15 yo- My Plan for ascending

Man I wish I was 15 again would do anything to start heightmaxxing early

yeah try it, you won't lose anything but don't expect to become chad

looksmaxxing isn't cope, but most people won't experience a very noticeable change in their lifes

everyone should try to looksmax, at first just softmaxxing (being lean, good hairstyle, skin, teeth), then if you have some fixable failo get surgery or some other hardmaxxing

if you're still not good looking, accept that you aren't meant to have sexual success like most men

that doesn't mean you can't get a gf, it means that you won't get regular validation and be sexually attractive to most women
Yeah bro i agree, my dads sis is 6'0 so i have a chance with height at least. I'll try looksmaxxing. Honestly i thought you were one of those toxic incels who spam "cope" on every post. Glad to see you're telling me the truth! Thanks for the help bro. Have a good day.

Man I wish I was 15 again would do anything to start heightmaxxing early
wdym by heightmaxxing? taking supplements and AI?

unless he gets real gh or something like that I doubt he can get taller than his genetically predetermined height

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
wdym by heightmaxxing? taking supplements and AI?

unless he gets real gh or something like that I doubt he can get taller than his genetically predetermined height
AI + HGH (or hgh secretagouges)
Most people will grow 2 inches around after 15 if you could make it 3 or even 3.5 it would be worth it

AI + HGH (or hgh secretagouges)
Most people will grow 2 inches around after 15 if you could make it 3 or even 3.5 it would be worth it
if it's not pure pharma hgh, it's a waste of money

as I said heightmaxxing is unrealistic and unattainable

if it's not pure pharma hgh, it's a waste of money

as I said heightmaxxing is unrealistic and unattainable
There’s more than just pharma hgh that can increase HGH/IGF-1 levels just fine, is it less effective than pharma HGH yea sure but still increases igf-1 levels 2-5 fold + blocking E

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 15305
There’s more than just pharma hgh that can increase HGH/IGF-1 levels just fine, is it less effective than pharma HGH yea sure but still increases igf-1 levels 2-5 fold + blocking E
may work, but as you said it will only give you 1-2 inch max if you're lucky

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
yes, i will probably be 5'10. Which by my standards is fine. Then i can fraud and say im 6'0 like every 5'10 guy does.

But idk what i can do now. Idk how i can aquire pharmacy hgh to grow. ffs man im getting tired.

But idk what i can do now. Idk how i can aquire pharmacy hgh to grow. ffs man im getting tired.
you won't get legit hgh or any other hormones so focus on things you can change

nigga at 15 u just need prettyboy hair and skin, maybe some social Media and approach stacies in your class

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
nigga at 15 u just need prettyboy hair and skin, maybe some social Media and approach stacies in your class
ok bro, i made 2nd string in swim team so im atheltemaxxed. I'll grow out my hair

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: .👽.
"Keep rotting and saying looksmax is cope"

have you improved your looks and ascended to make such claims?

how many people became chadlite/chad with surgery? a very small percentage that was already somewhat genetically priviliged

if you're in that 0-3% congratulations, if not looksmaxxing is useless

yes rising your smv by 0.5-1 will improve your life quality but it won't make any drastic change, if you're average you'll still being a normie

if i remember correctly you said that you are 5'8 at 15, if that's true you're below average

you either have a very good face (you said you're recessed so no), or you are very rich

if that's not the case you'll never become irl chadlite

at your age you should be at least 5-6 inches to have a decent height.

being below average height means that you're fucked for life because heightmaxxing is unrealistic, you need to to have good connections, be rich and lucky

normal doesn't mean good

average penis size is 5.5x5, does that mean having a 5.5x5 is good? NO

average height is 6', does that mean being 6' is good? NO

average bideltoid is 19-20 inches, does that mean having a 19-20 inch shoulder width is good? NO

all the good looking guys and half of girls in my school were having sex at 13-14

so unless late puberty ascends you, it's most likely over if you're a virgin at 15
Many things wrong with this. First of all not having sex at 15 is not a bad thing, youre still 15 ffs. A penis size of 5.5 inches is pretty good. Third, the average height is not 6'0 so im not sure where you got that from but for the sake of argument even if it was thats not a bad thing. JFL in what world is 6'0 a bad height? :lul:

You need to leave NOW and stop obsessing over this shit at 15
I came to lookism at 15/16 and regret ever focusing on this shit, it ruined my mental health and made me act weird around others. This is peak development time for you, I'm telling you EXACTLY what I should've been told:

Leave and don't come back until highschool is over, make friends, try out for a sports team, don't be afraid to ask out girls.
Staying here will not help you, in fact it'll likely harm you.
TBH you're right. I am 17 and getting into the blackpill changed me in ways I do not like. I am just here to looksmaxx and that is all.

TBH you're right. I am 17 and getting into the blackpill changed me in ways I do not like. I am just here to looksmaxx and that is all.
same buddy boyolo.