1500kcal + 1.5g of protein per kg to lose weight. Thoughts?

Quantumphysics

Quantumphysics

Bronze
stats:
181cm, 75kg (goal is 70kg).17 not growing anymore.

going to the gym 4 times a week, doing mostly boxing and doing legs, arms and core. (Rarely to none chest)

My diet: Coffee(3 normal spoon) morning.
3eggs and chicken breast and rice. evening
3scoops of protein shake night.

I mostly workout at night because after going home I can just sleep right away.

Supplements
Zinc, Iron(doctor rec) and vit d3/k2(for winter)

Extra
Im skinny fat and very small frame but small ass waist too. estimated body fat 22% to 28%.
Not looking to build muscles but will appreciate if I can gain some, just wanna see my true potential

Will doing this do me any good or im just fucking up my system?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
17's still too young imo to diet and be in a big calorie deficit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Can’t grow no more anyways
17 to 23 my face developed so much, and I didnt do any cope bs like mewing. It was just natural development, I suspect being in a big calorie deficit for a long time will kinda nuke your hormonal profile and at 17 you dont want to risk that and lose out on potential face gains

17 to 23 my face developed so much, and I didnt do any cope bs like mewing. It was just natural development, I suspect being in a big calorie deficit for a long time will kinda nuke your hormonal profile and at 17 you dont want to risk that and lose out on potential face gains
🤔🤔 how about 1800kcal? cause I already have a big ass face, I often get mistaken as a 25yo.

When you are cutting, you should aim for 1.8 - 2.1 g of protein. Cottage cheese, protein powder and milk are your friends. If that's your first year at the gym, you can definitely build muscles while losing fat. I would recommend doing one refeed day to keep your hormones in check (it's more of a psychological thing, but don't underestimate psychological aspect - your diet might influence your NEAT and that in turn may result in slower progress and even regress)

• Love it
Reactions: Quantumphysics
🤔🤔 how about 1800kcal? cause I already have a big ass face, I often get mistaken as a 25yo.
Just eat at what you think is around maintenance cals or a bit below. If you're boxing you dont have to worry about bodyfat levels so much then, it will become pretty low overtime

When you are cutting, you should aim for 1.8 - 2.1 g of protein. Cottage cheese, protein powder and milk are your friends. If that's your first year at the gym, you can definitely build muscles while losing fat. I would recommend doing one refeed day to keep your hormones in check (it's more of a psychological thing, but don't underestimate psychological aspect - your diet might influence your NEAT and that in turn may result in slower progress and even regress)
Will bump it up to 2g per kilo also I mix protein with milk, also is refeed means like eating anything you want? Thanks bro

Just eat at what you think is around maintenance cals or a bit below. If you're boxing you dont have to worry about bodyfat levels so much then, it will become pretty low overtime
I don’t do matches or anything, I just hit the punching bag so hard 💀

stats:

going to the gym 4 times a week, doing mostly boxing and doing legs, arms and core. (Rarely to none chest)

Supplements

Extra
Im skinny fat and very small frame but small ass waist too. estimated body fat 22% to 28%.
Not looking to build muscles but will appreciate if I can gain some, just wanna see my true potential

1.5g per KG is not needed lol

If you have the money go for it, but its just a waste of money since ur muscles wont need more than 1g per KG

stats:

Supplements

Extra

ur pfp is coomfuel op

• JFL
Reactions: Jpg and Bitchwhipper2
Will bump it up to 2g per kilo also I mix protein with milk, also is refeed means like eating anything you want? Thanks bro
In the refeed day you are allowed to eat your maintenance calories, but the difference should be consumed mostly in form of carbohydrates. Your best bet is sweets.

• +1
if you don’t know how to cook and can afford it, get EveryPlate until you know how to cook. You’re not going to stick to a diet for very long eating the same shit day in and day out

• +1
Can’t grow no more anyways
I thought I was done growing at 17 but I grew another inch, in general mens upperbody/frame continues developing until their early 20's even if height doesnt I know my face also changed a lot 17-19 but in general I wouldnt stay in a deficit for too long. Long drawn out deficts are what is detrimental a short cut of 5kgs wont be too bad a short aggressive cut is ideal. How much muscle mass are you holding right now? if you have a decent amount of mass id up protein intake to 1.8-2g per kg.

• +1
sounds miserable tbh

Do you want to date right now or a few years down the line?

You get mistaken as a 25yo because your body fat is so high and it makes your face look bloated.
If you drop to low body fat now, you can date now.

If you want to bulk, you will be even more undateable, and once you cut you will have slightly more muscle mass in your 20s.

You are very young. Understand that girls at this age are pickier than they will ever be. Most girls your age will overlook guys with chubby or fat faces for romantic relationships let alone one night stands.

At your age it's perfectly fine to just be skinny and not a 'chad'. Drop to low body fat and start gathering experiences with girls or women. You can build muscle mass later.

• +1
if you don’t know how to cook and can afford it, get EveryPlate until you know how to cook. You’re not going to stick to a diet for very long eating the same shit day in and day out
I eat eggs and chicken everyday, I try new recipes every now and then. EveryPlate sounds hella expensive

Do you want to date right now or a few years down the line?

You get mistaken as a 25yo because your body fat is so high and it makes your face look bloated.
If you drop to low body fat now, you can date now.

If you want to bulk, you will be even more undateable, and once you cut you will have slightly more muscle mass in your 20s.

You are very young. Understand that girls at this age are pickier than they will ever be. Most girls your age will overlook guys with chubby or fat faces for romantic relationships let alone one night stands.

At your age it's perfectly fine to just be skinny and not a 'chad'. Drop to low body fat and start gathering experiences with girls or women. You can build muscle mass later.
I just want to see my true potential and ofc look good. Low body fat = more T.

I got rejected thats why I wanna lose weight 😤😤

I thought I was done growing at 17 but I grew another inch, in general mens upperbody/frame continues developing until their early 20's even if height doesnt I know my face also changed a lot 17-19 but in general I wouldnt stay in a deficit for too long. Long drawn out deficts are what is detrimental a short cut of 5kgs wont be too bad a short aggressive cut is ideal. How much muscle mass are you holding right now? if you have a decent amount of mass id up protein intake to 1.8-2g per kg.
Im planning to lose 5kg in about a month and half.
Im skinny fat rn and I don’t probably hold a lot of muscles since I only play basketball sometimes.

Im planning to take atleast 2g of protein per kilo and completely remove rice from my diet and get carbs from other sources.

In the refeed day you are allowed to eat your maintenance calories, but the difference should be consumed mostly in form of carbohydrates. Your best bet is sweets.
How about rice? Cause buying sweets kinda make me guilty. I’ll probably still limit my rice.

How about rice? Cause buying sweets kinda make me guilty. I’ll probably still limit my rice.
Yeah. Sushi or pizza will do as well. Just don't pack it with excessive protein. You want high sugar content whatever the means

Sounds good

I'm currently on 1400 calories per day

I keep reducing it each week until I actually start losing weight lol

Get rid of the rice and eat fish or more eggs. That looks like a starving bikini girl's diet. Whey protein on its own will not get metabolised properly like wholefood protein.

Iron deficiency should be addressed with red meats and around 100g liver once a week this is how it was traditionally treated in the 1800s and early 1900s, it's full of absorbable iron and you need copper zinc and the other nutrients in liver to metabolize iron properly

The iron you are taking right now isn't being absorbed properly and is being stored in your organs especially your liver but doctors can't see that with a normal blood test they are harming you stop before it's too late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back