15M 168cm, knee growth plates will ossify in 1-1.5 years, going to the endocrinologist to get hgh prescribed.

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed
What should i specifically ask about? mk677 + cjc1295dac stack or hgh/igf-1 stack? should i ask about AI's and huperzine a + berberine for insulin? Help is appreciated.

• Ugh..
Reactions: rooman
What should i specifically ask about? mk677 + cjc1295dac stack or hgh/igf-1 stack? should i ask about AI's and huperzine a + berberine for insulin? Help is appreciated.
Don't forget cyanide.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 28896, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Why would you ask him about peptides? The only reason you would go the doctor would be to get pharma GH. Also, try to get him to give you proviron and make sure you get an aromatase inhibitor (preferably aromasin).

Why would you ask him about peptides? The only reason you would go the doctor would be to get pharma GH. Also, try to get him to give you proviron and make sure you get an aromatase inhibitor (preferably aromasin).
I believed that mk677+cjc1295 may give the same results of pharma hgh with lesser price and side effects. I see that proviron is used to increase testosterone, does it reduce the size of the gonads? would proviron somewhat cause penis growth? thanks!

• Ugh..
I believed that mk677+cjc1295 may give the same results of pharma hgh with lesser price and side effects. I see that proviron is used to increase testosterone, does it reduce the size of the gonads? would proviron somewhat cause penis growth? thanks!
Yes, that's true about peptides. But MK is a meme. Use GHRP-2, ipamorelin, or hexarelin in its place, please. Yes, proviron is suppressive - but very minimally. It's also mild on the liver unlike most orals and the closest thing you can reliably get to actual DHT. It's very androgenic, so as long as you're young enough, yes in theory it should increase the size of the penis. That's why I told you to take it.

Yes, that's true about peptides. But MK is a meme. Use GHRP-2, ipamorelin, or hexarelin in its place, please. Yes, proviron is suppressive - but very minimally. It's also mild on the liver unlike most orals and the closest thing you can reliably get to actual DHT. It's very androgenic, so as long as you're young enough, yes in theory it should increase the size of the penis. That's why I told you to take it.
you seem like a high iqcel.so ghrp 2 + ipamorelin > hgh/igf-1?

• Ugh..
you seem like a high iqcel.so ghrp 2 + ipamorelin > hgh/igf-1?
No, it's either GHRP-2 OR ipamorelin AND CJC-1295 (no DAC). GHRP-2 and ipamorelin are GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptides) which act as agonists of the ghrelin receptor. CJC-1295 is a GHRH (growth hormone releasing peptide). They have two different targets, which act synergistically. If you are doing peptides, you want to take one GHRP an one GHRH - on an empty stomach.

• +1
Reactions: maheshdabwoi
i guess aromasin causes neuron death due to chronically low estradiol and i don't wanna lose iq. should i start it maybe 4 months before my plates close?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: rooman and Unsh
i can't grow?
nah you can grow a bit, just get MK + aromasin and peptides or preferably HGH ASAP. make sure to prioritize sleep over EVERYTHING and eat a fuckton of protein and calories. research into how to sleep well and what foods are good for protein, and be in a caloric surplus.

remember that if you become under 175cm its over. ur life mission right now should be sleep, eating, and having enough money for your heightmaxxing stack

i guess aromasin causes neuron death due to chronically low estradiol and i don't wanna lose iq. should i start it maybe 4 months before my plates close?
That's why you don't take a ridiculously high dose that totally crashes your estradiol. You're too high inhibition and worried about autistic in vitro cell culture studies or rat studies you probably found on the first page of google. You are not going to get brain damage from taking a bit of an aromatase inhibitor to put your estrogen at the lower end of the normal range, that is absurd.

nah you can grow a bit, just get MK + aromasin and peptides or preferably HGH ASAP. make sure to prioritize sleep over EVERYTHING and eat a fuckton of protein and calories. research into how to sleep well and what foods are good for protein, and be in a caloric surplus.

remember that if you become under 175cm its over. ur life mission right now should be sleep, eating, and having enough money for your heightmaxxing stack
alright thanks bro. what can be my possible maximum height after 1.5 years of hgh?

• Ugh..
That's why you don't take a ridiculously high dose that totally crashes your estradiol. You're too high inhibition and worried about autistic in vitro cell culture studies or rat studies you probably found on the first page of google. You are not going to get brain damage from taking a bit of an aromatase inhibitor to put your estrogen at the lower end of the normal range, that is absurd.
it was posted in looksmax forum itself.

• Ugh..
it was posted in looksmax forum itself.
Who gives a fuck what these spergs say? Yes, estrogens are neuroprotective, lower neuroinflammation, and promote synaptogenesis. You certainly don't want LOW estrogen levels. But like I said, slightly lowered estrogen is not going to give you brain damage. If you're going to sperg about something so minor, you're not cut out for this. You'll probably think you're diabetic after a week of GH peptides. Get a grip man.

Who gives a fuck what these spergs say? Yes, estrogens are neuroprotective, lower neuroinflammation, and promote synaptogenesis. You certainly don't want LOW estrogen levels. But like I said, slightly lowered estrogen is not going to give you brain damage. If you're going to sperg about something so minor, you're not cut out for this. You'll probably think you're diabetic after a week of GH peptides. Get a grip man.
fuck this man maybe im just overthinking shit.

fuck this man maybe im just overthinking shit.
You definitely are. Just do what I said. And by the way, do NOT take any SERMs while you are still growing.

• +1
Reactions: maheshdabwoi
@pessimistic how much will i grow with 3-5iu hgh in a year?

@pessimistic how much will i grow with 3-5iu hgh in a year?
There's no way for me or you to know until you actually do it. I wouldn't wait to get on pharma grade GH if I were you. Just start peptides quickly in the meantime.

There's no way for me or you to know until you actually do it. I wouldn't wait to get on pharma grade GH if I were you. Just start peptides quickly in the meantime.
alright thanks man hope i grow atleast 6 inches jfls