weezecell0
Iron
- Joined
- Feb 22, 2026
- Posts
- 13
- Reputation
- 2
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Get healthy bro
im 13-15% bodyfat with a healthy weight I probably just suck at washing my hair so it looks unhealthy. I do skincare tooGet healthy bro
I mean you look pale bro stick to a diet of 80% animal foods and get hours of sun daily i promise you’ll look betterim 13-15% bodyfat with a healthy weight I probably just suck at washing my hair so it looks unhealthy. I do skincare too
True sub human
at least i'm somewhat tall at 5'11 i'll probably be 6'1-6'3 when fully grown, I can use that to cope a little. My front profile is better (although it still got rated a lltn here, so not much better) as well, which is ultimately more important.True sub human
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdoneBS and jaw exercises let the fibrosis save you!!
Dont take my advice seriously im grey <3
I usually go outside more but I was studying a lot this weekend and my dinners at least are usually mostly meat, I also have a supplement stack of vitamin d and k2 as well as zinc magnesium and omega 3 and I just drink milk at a different time of day as the zinc and magnesium to not interfere with their absorptionI mean you look pale bro stick to a diet of 80% animal foods and get hours of sun daily i promise you’ll look better
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone
I was a mouth breather whenever my nose got congestion until I stopped last year0/100
u stupid grey tiktok cellow-mid sub 5
I forgot to mention but I’m going to an Ear Nose and Throat Doctor soon as wellGet healthy bro
smd nigga, i mog ur whole entire bloodlineu stupid grey tiktok cel
holy shit bro learn how to use orgI usually go outside more but I was studying a lot this weekend and my dinners at least are usually mostly meat, I also have a supplement stack of vitamin d and k2 as well as zinc magnesium and omega 3 and I just drink milk at a different time of day as the zinc and magnesium to not interfere with their absorption
I was a mouth breather whenever my nose got congestion until I stopped last year
you've never mogged anyone in your entire life. go back to watching "blackpill" edit marlon slop on tiktok you stupid faggot.smd nigga, i mog ur whole entire bloodline
im taller than him btw, you little bitch. i mog you to deathyou've never mogged anyone in your entire life. go back to watching "blackpill" edit marlon slop on tiktok you stupid faggot.
fuck up he terras ur entire bloodlineim taller than him btw, you little bitch. i mog you to death
ik u jerk off thinking about him, ur just retardedfuck up he terras ur entire bloodline
another ttcel on my ignore listik u jerk off thinking about him, ur just retarded