(15M) what would you rate my side profile

weezecell0

weezecell0

Iron
Joined
Feb 22, 2026
Posts
13
Reputation
2
1790538988684
 
For what it's worth when I asked a couple months ago for a front profile rating they gave me lltn. Side's definitely worse
 
im 13-15% bodyfat with a healthy weight I probably just suck at washing my hair so it looks unhealthy. I do skincare too
I mean you look pale bro stick to a diet of 80% animal foods and get hours of sun daily i promise you’ll look better
 
  • Woah
Reactions: IOD
BS and jaw exercises let the fibrosis save you!!


Dont take my advice seriously im grey <3
 
True sub human
at least i'm somewhat tall at 5'11 i'll probably be 6'1-6'3 when fully grown, I can use that to cope a little. My front profile is better (although it still got rated a lltn here, so not much better) as well, which is ultimately more important.
 
BS and jaw exercises let the fibrosis save you!!


Dont take my advice seriously im grey <3
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lumius
I mean you look pale bro stick to a diet of 80% animal foods and get hours of sun daily i promise you’ll look better
I usually go outside more but I was studying a lot this weekend and my dinners at least are usually mostly meat, I also have a supplement stack of vitamin d and k2 as well as zinc magnesium and omega 3 and I just drink milk at a different time of day as the zinc and magnesium to not interfere with their absorption
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone
assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone

assuming your refering to masseter training I'd consider it after I get braces off. I think it can be a little improvement if its not overdone

I was a mouth breather whenever my nose got congestion until I stopped last year
 
I usually go outside more but I was studying a lot this weekend and my dinners at least are usually mostly meat, I also have a supplement stack of vitamin d and k2 as well as zinc magnesium and omega 3 and I just drink milk at a different time of day as the zinc and magnesium to not interfere with their absorption






I was a mouth breather whenever my nose got congestion until I stopped last year
holy shit bro learn how to use org
 
smd nigga, i mog ur whole entire bloodline
you've never mogged anyone in your entire life. go back to watching "blackpill" edit marlon slop on tiktok you stupid faggot.
 
you've never mogged anyone in your entire life. go back to watching "blackpill" edit marlon slop on tiktok you stupid faggot.
im taller than him btw, you little bitch. i mog you to death
 
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: mullatobonemasher and botchedrhinoplasty

Similar threads

aspiringHardmaxxer
Replies
6
Views
30
Turkic Albanian
Turkic Albanian
D
Replies
38
Views
192
zed1
zed1
B
Replies
10
Views
107
blameMyDad72626
B
adasDestroyer
Replies
4
Views
64
zed1
zed1
T
Replies
6
Views
91
zed1
zed1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top