No such thing as Hispanic he is white
White

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
No I look Spaniard not him JFL

He looks Algerian or Egyptian
Ye you could pass for Spanish but you look more arab to me, perhaps southern spain/berber ancestry?

• So Sad
Are you legit about this whole atlantid bullshit? Bro you're good looking, nobody gives a fuck about phenotypes.
Over for me

I need to whitemax ASAP
I can’t handle the racepill

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and mido the slayer
Man you need to go to Japan asap, they see anyone who's not black/asian as white
Prime women could detect race easily and not looking white is going to work on your disadvantage ( I’m speaking from experience even if you look good)

Rhinoplasty + philtrim shortening will bossy me a lot and it will make me more progressive looking.

Also I hate Asian women

• +1
Prime women could detect race easily and not looking white is going to work on your disadvantage ( I’m speaking from experience even if you look good)

Rhinoplasty + philtrim shortening will bossy me a lot and it will make me more progressive looking.

Also I hate Asian women
Alright man, just be careful

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
get involved in sports, eat a lot, sleep a lot and mew through ur development tbh

get bloodtests done to see if ur low in test or hgh or anything that will effect ur growth

puberty will probably fix your jaw and make you hot (look at your parents' jaws)

gay alien skull

• JFL
go to gym, gain weight, train your neck

Grow out your hair. When you get a little older growing out beard would benefit you immensly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383 and Deleted member 656
Asap
Yes this is what a North atlantid looks like
View attachment 50325

No such thing as Hispanic he is white
Stop virtue signalling
puberty will probably fix your jaw and make you hot (look at your parents' jaws)
Are you delusional? That jaw is tiny. No way this jaw is going to grow to an average size. 5 year olds have better jaw game.
Who the fook is that guy? The only truecel I've seen on here so far.
Pathetic gay alien skull looking motherfucking cunt kill yourself tbh
Cope

Last edited:

Don't worry to much about looks now you still do trough puberty and your face will change a lot but your chin is still small for a teenager so you MAYBE need an implant later but for now you are fine. Enjoy your teenage years and start worrying about looks when you are older.

Last edited:
buy makeup t

Now I see why Trump wants to build the wall, gotta keep shitskins like you out of the US.

• JFL
Reactions: shibo
Not everyone can pretty boy welcome to ogre club

Mandible is simply too short

Now I see why Trump wants to build the wall, gotta keep shitskins like you out of the US.
Skin is good imo. He's 15 c'mon.
OP don't worry too much.

commit supokku