16 6’4 barefoot rate

grungymallard97

grungymallard97

Zephir
Yes I’m still ugly also pic looks gay cos camera flash😂 video is also attached w side profiles
IMG 2492

Attachments

• 58EF9E03-BF78-4B8B-A718-67B3F2DE47E6.mp4
    3.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616
6'4 it doesnt matter + shoe and lifts = get any girl u want tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM, N1666 and lowtiernormiechad
@Gaygymmaxx what is with this epidemic of giants we must stop their invasion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Retardedhscel, Gaygymmaxx and jindermahal
6'4 it doesnt matter + shoe and lifts = get any girl u want tbh
I already gain 2.5 inches from shoe insoles n shit so I’m around 6’7 irl 😂 but I get Hardly any female attention, am I just really ugly

@Gaygymmaxx what is with this epidemic of giants we must stop their invasion
nooo 😭 with my height comes with flaws like balding due to high test and acne

I already gain 2.5 inches from shoe insoles n shit so I’m around 6’7 irl 😂 but I get Hardly any female attention, am I just really ugly
idk if u would just get crazy ioi's JUST because ur tall but u have better chances

nooo 😭 with my height comes with flaws like balding due to high test and acne
I'd rather be a balding acne ridden tallfag than a chad manlet, being heightmogged has got to be one of the most emasculating feelings on this planet, also balding and acne are simple shit to deal with

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel and jindermahal
I'd rather be a balding acne ridden tallfag than a chad manlet, being heightmogged has got to be one of the most emasculating feelings on this planet, also balding and acne are simple shit to deal with
Yeah they’re simple to deal with thank God but I agree with u tbh, being short must be hell

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
you don’t need lifts at 6’4 wtf, 6’3 is already ideal
yeah but I already look ogreish may as well be pushing 7ft also 6’5 is probably ideal for girls nowadays 6’3 guys aren’t even that tall

• So Sad
Reactions: chinprojectiongod
Real

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97 and Sub5kang
yeah but I already look ogreish may as well be pushing 7ft also 6’5 is probably ideal for girls nowadays 6’3 guys aren’t even that tall
That’s a lie 6 5 is an ogre height and considered too tall. 6 2 - 6 3 is ideal male height

• +1
Reactions: jindermahal and lowtiernormiechad
That’s a lie 6 5 is an ogre height and considered too tall. 6 2 - 6 3 is ideal male height
It’s really not bro, I get height mogged daily at my height (only by one or two people tbf) but ask any girl they will say 6’5 is the best height as long as they’re above like 5’4

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
It’s really not bro, I get height mogged daily at my height (only by one or two people tbf) but ask any girl they will say 6’5 is the best height as long as they’re above like 5’4
Nah idk maybe it’s coz I live in the uk but they always say like 6 5 or 6 6 is too much. Doesn’t matter anyways because ur tall and that’s all that matters these days

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
It’s kinda cope to say that because I’m not even lanky, I’m broad and chubby, but if ur super skinny then yeah 6’3 is probs perfect but if u fill ur frame 6’4-5 is ideal

Nah idk maybe it’s coz I live in the uk but they always say like 6 5 or 6 6 is too much. Doesn’t matter anyways because ur tall and that’s all that matters these days
yeah girls have never said I’m too tall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang and grungymallard97
locked high Ltn - low mtn , but your height saves you

• +1
Reactions: grungymallard97
you look gay brother, grow out the sides of your hair and send a better photo next time

you look gay brother, grow out the sides of your hair and send a better photo next time
I look gay? I have extremely high test and dimorphism it has to be the pic

Never read so much cope ever. Only really bad looking guys think this way. Any gl guy can get a gl girl, even at 5’7-5’10 range

Never read so much cope ever. Only really bad looking guys think this way. Any gl guy can get a gl girl, even at 5’7-5’10 range
bro I have seen people be rejected irl for being too short stop coping

bro I have seen people be rejected irl for being too short stop coping
And I’ve seen enough gl guys get girls at that range of height. Someone who is really gl won’t get rejected for being like 5’10 lmao

You’re still getting rejected at 6’4 cheating to 6’7 that’s the power of being gl vs height

And I’ve seen enough gl guys get girls at that range of height. Someone who is really gl won’t get rejected for being like 5’10 lmao

You’re still getting rejected at 6’4 cheating to 6’7 that’s the power of being gl vs height
nga acting like I said i was good looking, I have said im ugly 200 times

nga acting like I said i was good looking, I have said im ugly 200 times
Ye because you’re ugly you can’t get women. You just proved my point on how it doesn’t really matter. Even being that tall girls still rejecting you. There are so many clumsy tall dudes who are just not it

Ye because you’re ugly you can’t get women. You just proved my point on how it doesn’t really matter. Even being that tall girls still rejecting you. There are so many clumsy tall dudes who are just not it
Bro what point ru tryna make bro😭 obviosuly Any girl would prefer a tall attractive guy to a short one

Bro what point ru tryna make bro😭 obviosuly Any girl would prefer a tall attractive guy to a short one
Yea but doesn’t mean shorter gl men cant get girls like you just said. Shorter+gl is better than taller and ugly/mid. And there are also other things to consider like features, bone structure, body type etc. Also there are women who don’t care about height so much as long as you’re gl and same height

Yea but doesn’t mean shorter gl men cant get girls like you just said. Shorter+gl is better than taller and ugly/mid. And there are also other things to consider like features, bone structure, body type etc. Also there are women who don’t care about height so much as long as you’re gl and same height
yeah I don’t think I’m that ugly tho to the point where I can’t get a girl, Ive had gfs in the past