16 AHI Sleep Apnea...

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
So I got a sleep apnea test and i finally got the accurate ahi number which is 16.

Doctor said its mild sleep apnea but by browsing the web it falls into moderate OSA, and the only things that I got were two advices: sleep on my side, avoid alcohol.

I literally havent got a refreshing night of sleep in the past 5 years why tf this nigger said its mild OSA i swear fuck these doctors, reminds me of when i went to an allergologist who advised me to mouthbreathe cause i couldnt breathe tthrough my nose

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
So I got a sleep apnea test and i finally got the accurate ahi number which is 16.

Doctor said its mild sleep apnea but by browsing the web it falls into moderate OSA, and the only things that I got were two advices: sleep on my side, avoid alcohol.

I literally havent got a refreshing night of sleep in the past 5 years why tf this nigger said its mild OSA i swear fuck these doctors, reminds me of when i went to an allergologist who advised me to mouthbreathe cause i couldnt breathe tthrough my nose
So they don’t want to give you surgery?

So they don’t want to give you surgery?
he said wait 6 months after the septoplasty to retake the test and see...

at this point its not even about aesthetics anymore i just wanna sleep well

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates