16, what can I improve

Koroshiya

Koroshiya

winter's mine

also i'm kinda sick here which is why my nose is red

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Toth's thot, ROTTING and 1 other person
Eyebrows with beauty products could make them more visible, and rhinoplasty and mentoplasty.

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Toth's thot
Nigga b looking like a pitbull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, litaz, N1666 and 18 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Toth's thot and Deleted member 18840
are you baltic?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
first white look like monkey, GG WP

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes lmao lithuanian.
brutal baltic pheno, i'd be genuinely interested to see your dna results and how much hunter gatherer/yamnaya dna u have

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Toth's thot
get dark brows

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and fuckedupmanlet
brutal baltic pheno, i'd be genuinely interested to see your dna results and how much hunter gatherer/yamnaya dna u have
yea baltic genes are cursed honestly, so much of my fucking fat stored in the face it's crazy. i'm auschwitzmaxxing rn cuz there's a girl i'm tryna fuck and i'm gonna hang out w her on the weekend.

280 calories so far today, like 400 total yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
also here's an older pic

yea baltic genes are cursed honestly, so much of my fucking fat stored in the face it's crazy. i'm auschwitzmaxxing rn cuz there's a girl i'm tryna fuck and i'm gonna hang out w her on the weekend.

based, im also starvemaxxing, tbh its easy when u drink shitton of diet coke :Comfy:

Ur best bet is grow hair everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
20220503 125105 To consider

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, elzde95, Mouthbreath and 2 others
school shooter pheno

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281
get a lip lift and a rhino, also thicken your eyelashes and eyebrows. dye your hair
should i dye black or brown? i been planning on doing it this summer but idk which i want. i'm dying my eyelashes and eyebrows with it

should i dye black or brown? i been planning on doing it this summer but idk which i want. i'm dying my eyelashes and eyebrows with it
Both are good, maybe black wins by a landslide

peppermint oil + latisse on brows and eyelashes will ascend you HARD
also consider taking betakarotenne/ melanotan 2

lithuanian you seem good enough just lift then see if you get nothing then consider surgery.
yea i started lifting weights since i might as well on mk 677 / igf 1

peppermint oil + latisse on brows and eyelashes will ascend you HARD
also consider taking betakarotenne/ melanotan 2
my mom has some peppermint oil but she objected cuz "muh itll get in ur eye" fuck bro she's literally looksminning me so hard.

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
TBH darker eyebrows and lashes are enough. Blond isn't bad as long as you have the dark eyebrows to contrast it.

If you don't know how to properly black dye hair, you could come looking like :forcedsmile:

TBH darker eyebrows and lashes are enough. Blond isn't bad as long as you have the dark eyebrows to contrast it.

If you don't know how to properly black dye hair, you could come looking like :forcedsmile:
View attachment 1663093
is there sum wrong with the dye job? he just got a weird ass haircut lmao.

my mom has some peppermint oil but she objected cuz "muh itll get in ur eye" fuck bro she's literally looksminning me so hard.
i used it for some time and i have dark cirles but who really cares

u needa blaxkpill ur mom

Do anything to grow ur eyebrows

i used it for some time and i have dark cirles but who really cares
i don't really mind, honestly a lot of girls find that cool
u needa blaxkpill ur mom
i've already tried, she's a woman so there's no use. she was complaining about being tired and me asking her all these questions when all i did was ask her if she has some fucking peppermint oil. srsly shes so sus of fucking everything like who cares if peppermint oil gets in my eye and it stings.

Lmao fr got insane amounts of fat on my face (could be just going through puberty tho) and basically non existent eyebrows, ur not alone :forcedsmile:

aren't u the tiktok dude ?

dye eyelashes black and dye eyebrows medium blonde otherwise it will look uncanny
it should stand out as a color, you eyebrows should be easily distinguishable, and at the same time fit your pheno, so try medium or dark blonde
and dont dye your hair

dye eyelashes black and dye eyebrows medium blonde otherwise it will look uncanny
it should stand out as a color, you eyebrows should be easily distinguishable, and at the same time fit your pheno, so try medium or dark blonde
and dont dye your hair
u sure i shouldn't dye my hair? blonde is a looksmin tbhngl.

though i do like being blonde, it's about the bitches, not about how i feel.

yes lmao lithuanian.
Gerass, kaip faina kad yra čia lietuviai
I learned Lithuanian, thought I was going to be the only one on the forum who knows it

you have to be either Estonian or Finn

its look that way because lithuanian + 1/8th asian
what kind of asian
you have north asian cheekbones so im assuming from there?

just buy it yourself

Literally nobody looks like that in baltics countries unless you were talking about finno-ugric ones aka finland and estonia.