16 year old girls are more sexually attractive than 26 year old girls

height

height

6'5" lookism super m0d
Do you agree? It´s my personal opinion and it is legal to have sex with 16 year old girls in my country. I don´t see any reason to not hold this opinion publicly. Examples of sexually attractive 16 year olds:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sweetheart, mortis, Debetro and 31 others
By far

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, AverageTevvezFan, AscensionMan98 and 13 others
yes that’s based, Jfl at going for roasties when you can have sweet teen pussy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TheDragon, Debetro and 22 others
50 year old women are good for sex because Menopause.

• JFL
Reactions: Gladiator, Tallooksmaxxer, justinzayn and 1 other person
Water Bubbles GIF by Living Stills

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21001, Deleted member 17430, GetShrekt and 1 other person
Only incels like you like "JBS" because when you were 16 you didn't get them

Once you lose your virginity you realise "roasties" and "JBs" are the same

One is just less abused than other, but still abused nevertheless

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 31445, MEGA CHAD, ExtraBones and 20 others
Also keep in mind in if u LTR with a
16 year old for 10 year she I'll just be 26 after all those years instead of being 36

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deprived, optimisticzoomer and 15 others

16 year olds have better skin and you can make them adopt your opinions easier because they hold less strongly developed beliefs

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Gladiator, AscensionMan98 and 8 others
you can make them adopt your opinions easier because they hold less strongly developed beliefs
Imagine being so ugly you have to change a foids belief to make them stay loyal towards you. Cringe tradwife bullshit

Only truecel fags like you think like this "muh HQNP"

Keep fantasizing about 16 year old girls on an incel forum, sad

• +1
Reactions: IThinkImAboutToROPE, stevielake and subhuman to mtn
Imagine being so ugly you have to change a foids belief to make them stay loyal towards you. Cringe tradwife bullshit

Only truecel fags like you think like this "muh HQNP"

Keep fantasizing about 16 year old girls on an incel forum, sad
Having a loyal girlfriend is important to me. Apparently you are okay with being a cuck but i am not into that.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, zeshama, Vasco-v2 and 10 others
You sick fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eurödacinwuanta, optimisticzoomer, Spiritualcell and 12 others
Having a loyal girlfriend is important to me. Apparently you are okay with being a cuck but i am not into that.
Im no cuck if you saw my old posts you would know I have good lays

But not being attracted to JBs isn't "muh cuck", its being a functional adult.

You speak like a KHHV truecel, do you happen to be from .is?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
26yos are ugly, women look best 16-24 by far

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, GigaAscender, Deleted member and 2 others

no i was super mod of lookism.net before it got shut down

i do not associate with incels

• +1
Reactions: Ken
no i was super mod of lookism.net before it got shut down

i do not associate with incels
So you must be an oldcel, even worse

Brutal, imagine being 20+ and fantasizing about JBs

So you must be an oldcel, even worse

Brutal, imagine being 20+ and fantasizing about JBs
i don´t have to imagine anything your autistic and have asian girl avi for a reason. keep projecting

• +1
Reactions: Eurödacinwuanta, stevielake and subhuman to mtn

16 is legal its not jb. It's prime age for a girl

So you're admitting to being sexually active with 16yo girls?

The fuck
keep trolling someone else. i put you on ignore. i have better things do with my time than debate with trolls

• +1
Reactions: zeshama and AscensionMan98
i don´t have to imagine anything your autistic and have asian girl avi for a reason. keep projecting
Bruh are you a pedo or something? I'm 18 and just finished sixth form and we look down on guys who have go for girls that young wtf and your nearly 10 years older. Your sick bro, I understand if you like 18 or 19 but 16 is too young. From first hand experience as a teen I can compare girls in my year to girls 2 years below and there is a huge difference. 16 year old aren't even that attractive on average your just a pedo.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Eurödacinwuanta and Deleted member 3573
Bruh are you a pedo or something? I'm 18 and just finished sixth form and we look down on guys who have go for girls that young wtf and your nearly 10 years older. Your sick bro, I understand if you like 18 or 19 but 16 is too young. From first hand experience as a teen I can compare girls in my year to girls 2 years below and there is a huge difference. 16 year old aren't even that attractive on average your just a pedo.
no there are actually scientific studies that show that girls below 18 are more attractive to men but they don´t hold those beliefs publicly because of social gas lighting/guilt tripping

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ShowerMaxxing and wristcel
no there are actually scientific studies that show that girls below 18 are more attractive to men but they don´t hold those beliefs publicly because of social gas lighting/guilt tripping
Bro these are my own beliefs. As dude who can legally date them, I still chose a girl in my year to date. She is much more developed than those girls. I wouldn't lie to you and say I'm not attracted to any of them, but 95% are still growing. The only attractive ones are early bloomers. You need to stop this shit bro, the guilt tripping this is true for going for 18 year old, but 16 is too much.

I live for the day you get caught with a JB and her father puts his chad hands around your puny lanklet neck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena and 3 others
Bro these are my own beliefs. As dude who can legally date them, I still chose a girl in my year to date. She is much more developed than those girls. I wouldn't lie to you and say I'm not attracted to any of them, but 95% are still growing. The only attractive ones are early bloomers. You need to stop this shit bro, the guilt tripping this is true for going for 18 year old, but 16 is too much.
Having sex with 16 year old minors is legal in my country therefore it is moral as the law is the only universally accepted moral standard of a society. I don´t have an issue with that.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, ShowerMaxxing and Chadpreetmaybe
I live for the day you get caught with a JB and her father puts his chad hands around your puny lanklet neck.
i´m 6´5" i don´t fear anybody

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 21001, datboijj and 1 other person
Having sex with 16 year old minors is legal in my country therefore it is moral as the law is the only universally accepted moral standard of a society. I don´t have an issue with that.
Do what you like at the end of the day its your life and you are your own master. But I still recommend a girl closer to your age

You look down cuz you’re a fucking cuck. Nothing wrong with 16 and 19 lol

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscensionMan98, ShowerMaxxing, Gengar and 4 others
Gross.

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones and stevielake
Is grass green?

• JFL
Reactions: height
You look down cuz you’re a fucking cuck. Nothing wrong with 16 and 19 lol
Listen here buddy boyo don't call me a cuck
That hurts. Have a reasonable discussion with good points 😃

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 21001 and Deprived
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gengar, Broly and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, owlofathena, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
You deserve to be beaten and humiliated.
Im making a thread rn we getting this faggot banned. Incredibly disgusting and he admits to grooming

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and stevielake
You deserve to be beaten and humiliated.
hahahahahaha you won´t even threaten me personally. post your face. you would never say this to me irl

• +1
Reactions: Account
hahahahahaha you won´t even threaten me personally. post your face. you would never say this to me irl
You will be sent to prison and get raped by Tyrone over here.

You will be sent to prison and get raped by Tyrone over here.
I can´t be sent to prison. i am not breaking the law. You also assume i would dislike homsexual sex. Pretty bigoted of you

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gengar and stevielake
being pedo is being attracted to children who have not hit puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Drained
being pedo is being attracted to children who have not hit puberty.
Im not gonna use some cope name like ebophile to justify the fact they are attracted to girls who are so young. Mf what's the difference you are still a sex offender either way

same, the law is to prevent adults from having sexual relations with teens under the age of 18. Most countries and stats added a 4-5 year rule, because you had 19 year old men being sent to jail for having a 17 year old girlfriend when they been dating since she was 13 and he was 15.
New york city has a law 4 years+ if your a legal adult and the girl is underage. The legal of consent is 17 for the state, but federal law is 18 years and is the highest standard in the world.

100% agree with you yakhi 😻😻😻😻😻😻🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙🤙

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, owlofathena, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
lol
if it’s normal to find them attractive when ur 18 why is it not normal to find them attractive when ur older
nothing changes about them
i will be forever mirin teens tbh
if it’s reproductively viable behavior i don’t think you can call it any kind of mental illness
maybe it is “creepy” or “predatory” depending on situation but it’s not “sick”

• Woah
Reactions: Ken

Bingo. They think they're missing out on something. Brutally delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21001 and Deleted member 20216
What's that @height? Your African American boyfriend is 6'5 and you were the lookism super cuck?!!! Are you wearing a butt plug right now? Is that what allows you to feel so empowered on this site?

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 20519