16 year old girls are more sexually attractive than 26 year old girls

obviously

And shit, that first girl is pretty!!

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Fuck no. Ideal age for me is 20-23 yo. Still goodlooking but old enough to have life experience, full grown bodies, and money. Looks are only 1 part of the equation. Maturity and where you are in life also affects attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and ExtraBones

Attachments

• 25580a3c9556f6fbc63c3c3ffc1f7405.gif
    25580a3c9556f6fbc63c3c3ffc1f7405.gif
    723 KB · Views: 0
  • 1369267171645.gif
    1369267171645.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 1418003338599.gif
    1418003338599.gif
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1418004518996 (1).gif
    1418004518996 (1).gif
  • 1418006293108.gif
    1418006293108.gif
Not even a question. Youthfulness is so important trait for foids. 26yo foids look post prime already mostly.
Even to old guys 26 is post prime

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Hades
MV5BZTFkMWU1MDAtOGVkMi00MGI5LWJlZmYtZGMzZjAzYmRmNTZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDgyNjA5MA@@._V1_.jpg

brooke-shields-1992-photo-by-john-barrettphotolinknet-TC5AHK.jpg

brooke-shields-who-presented-the-2002-espy-for-best-male-athlete-picture-id117678572

I'd say peak is 14-22.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wristcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Do you ever see CP on the dark web?

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Agree by those girls are uglh

every man finds 16 year olds most attractive. the only reason for one to say he doesnt is social engineering and political correctness.

young and cute or death

• +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, ShowerMaxxing, Perma Virgin 666 and 3 others
every man finds 16 year olds most attractive. the only reason for one to say he doesnt is social engineering and political correctness.

young and cute or death
weren't you an agecuck just yesterday?:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ExtraBones, ShowerMaxxing, Over and 1 other person
  • +1
Def not a sign of societal collapse

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived and wristcel
For me I dont find 16 years old girls attractive at all becuase they still look like kids to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Eurödacinwuanta, stevielake and 1 other person
26yos are ugly, women look best 16-24 by far
Now you’re exaggerating. 26 year olds look virtually the same as 24 year olds. Women peak from 15-25, after that they slowly start declining. but they don’t truly hit the wall until at least 10 years later.

last one looks like a tranny

Do you agree? It´s my personal opinion and it is legal to have sex with 16 year old girls in my country. I don´t see any reason to not hold this opinion publicly. Examples of sexually attractive 16 year olds:

View attachment 1821288
View attachment 1821289
View attachment 1821291
View attachment 1821293
What's that @height? Your African American boyfriend is 6'5 and you were the lookism super cuck?!!! Are you wearing a butt plug right now? Is that what allows you to feel so empowered on this site?
This is only true cause of western women age so bad. Xinjang women still look 18 at 50. Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Its perfectly healthy to be attracted to 16yo pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, wristcel and height
a sex
Im not gonna use some cope name like ebophile to justify the fact they are attracted to girls who are so young. Mf what's the difference you are still a sex offender either way

A sex offender is a adult who has sexual relations with minors under the age of consent. Being sexually attracted to girls who are past puberty but who are under the legal age is normal. Just because your no longer 15 years old doesnt make those sexual urges go away just because your ages 18+ its natural and biological.

A 99 year old man is still gona be attracted to a 17 year old megan fox.

• +1
same, the law is to prevent adults from having sexual relations with teens under the age of 18. Most countries and stats added a 4-5 year rule, because you had 19 year old men being sent to jail for having a 17 year old girlfriend when they been dating since she was 13 and he was 15.
New york city has a law 4 years+ if your a legal adult and the girl is underage. The legal of consent is 17 for the state, but federal law is 18 years and is the highest standard in the world.
In the meantime in middle east countries the age of concent is 12 or something. USA laws are very hypocritical, don't I agree with the laws of other countries, but USA they promote lgbtq+ shit and If You like some 16 years old pussy and You are 24 You will end up in jail.

Pedo their minds aren’t developed yet
who the fuck cares. Chad surely doesn't
fun fact all of these 14 year old bitches have already been PENETRATED by Chad
virignity rate of teen pussy surely is way below 50%, because Chad has a sixth sense for underage virgin pussy
it's comical that ugly incels want to "protect" 14 year old cunts from getting fucked when a dozen chads already went through them :feelsuhh:

26 is not a 'girl' its a grown ass woman
16 is the last year of prime for most

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
who the fuck cares. Chad surely doesn't
fun fact all of these 14 year old bitches have already been PENETRATED by Chad
virignity rate of teen pussy surely is way below 50%, because Chad has a sixth sense for underage virgin pussy
it's comical that ugly incels want to "protect" 14 year old cunts from getting fucked when a dozen chads already went through them :feelsuhh:
believe it or not your 100 percent correct, i walked into a room of 13 year olds having sex under the lunch-room it was a abandoned area under construction. it was literally two guys with both their dicks in this one chick. This was no normal 13 year old girl she was developed and looked like she was 16, big breast and a a big ass. The girl was in my class and the other two boys where from another class, both were popular and good looking.

Later principle came in to ask did anyone see any thing or know about the situation and talked to us like someone was shoot or died. I didnt say a word. the girl was expelled along with the boys. I latter saw the same girl in my highschool and she came up to say high:ROFLMAO:. So she didn't give me any of the ass but now since she had low social status now she wanna come over and say hi , nah iam good. Mind you this girl i saw her earlier in the year behind the bathroom park from across the street getting dry humped by three guys i shit you not.

Ive seen two 12 year old girls giving a double blow job to this one tall good looking dude in the 7th grade, they did it in a closet of one of the basement rooms in the back that no one ever goes around. I had to go get a old ass trumpet for band class, so i had to go back there.

• Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Gengar
Fuck no. Ideal age for me is 20-23 yo. Still goodlooking but old enough to have life experience, full grown bodies, and money. Looks are only 1 part of the equation. Maturity and where you are in life also affects attractiveness.
it doesnt effect PHYSICALL attractivness and i think thats what that guy who made the post is on.

This is only true cause of western women age so bad. Xinjang women still look 18 at 50. Keep coping.

she clearly doesnt look no damn 18 years old, she looks good and younger then her real age, but the women looks closer to that of a 30 year old women not no 18 year old.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
she clearly doesnt look no damn 18 years old, she looks good and younger then her real age, but the women looks closer to that of a 30 year old women not no 18 year old.
you are coping tbh.

you are coping tbh.

i think your the one who is coping does that women even come close to a attractive 18 year old women. That women looks like a attractive 32-34 year old women. She looks better then a attractive 18 year old HELL NAH

Heck that asian women doesnt even come close to the 25 year old version of attractive women

i think your the one who is coping does that women even come close to a attractive 18 year old women. That women looks like a attractive 32-34 year old women. She looks better then a attractive 18 year old HELL NAH

View attachment 1841594

View attachment 1841596

Heck that asian women doesnt even come close to the 25 year old version of attractive women

View attachment 1841597

View attachment 1841598

View attachment 1841599
View attachment 1841601

she looks more neotenous than the dried out prunes you posted.

Please god tomorrow morning when I wake up let me have the face of drago and 12 virgin jbs next to me, 6 on each side

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98
actually ima 400 year old vampire i only look 16

depends on how old you are
if you are a teenager its ok
if you are 20+ youre a pedo
^ ^ according to society btw-

believe it or not your 100 percent correct, i walked into a room of 13 year olds having sex under the lunch-room it was a abandoned area under construction. it was literally two guys with both their dicks in this one chick. This was no normal 13 year old girl she was developed and looked like she was 16, big breast and a a big ass. The girl was in my class and the other two boys where from another class, both were popular and good looking.

Later principle came in to ask did anyone see any thing or know about the situation and talked to us like someone was shoot or died. I didnt say a word. the girl was expelled along with the boys. I latter saw the same girl in my highschool and she came up to say high:ROFLMAO:. So she didn't give me any of the ass but now since she had low social status now she wanna come over and say hi , nah iam good. Mind you this girl i saw her earlier in the year behind the bathroom park from across the street getting dry humped by three guys i shit you not.

Ive seen two 12 year old girls giving a double blow job to this one tall good looking dude in the 7th grade, they did it in a closet of one of the basement rooms in the back that no one ever goes around. I had to go get a old ass trumpet for band class, so i had to go back there.
pedo fan fic

but for real where tf do you live:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: ExtraBones
Imagine thinking this is a controversial opinion

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, actual9cmjawslayer and ShowerMaxxing
Imagine thinking this is a controversial opinion
The controversial thing is not having this opinion. It is holding it publicly and the implications of holding it publicly.

actually ima 400 year old vampire i only look 16
I´m a 3000 year old demon i´m just in the body of a 24-year old who looks older than he is.

If that’s you on pfp, truly over for pedo.