16 year old missing girl and her 45 year old bf - looksmatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Am I the only one that prefers women a bit older than me (4 years max)?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5104
.co and -tears migrators are actually pathetic
Yeah these pedo incel faggots should be banned. NO PEDOS ALLOWED!!

JFL IF YOU CONSIDER PIMPING 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS OUT FOR SEX; LOOKSMAXXXING

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: highT, Golden Glass and Deleted member 5104
Yeah these pedo incel faggots should be banned. NO PEDOS ALLOWED!!

JFL IF YOU CONSIDER PIMPING 12 YEAR OLD GIRLS OUT FOR SEX; LOOKSMAXXXING
I was agreeing with you. Referred to the anime Avis defending pedo shit—they’re from .co

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 2205
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
cool beans bro : )
Could you edit your original reply? Don’t want ppl getting any impression I might’ve been doing in this thread what those creeps were

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Could you edit your original reply? Don’t want ppl getting any impression I might’ve been doing in this thread what those creeps were
Done son,

I changed history, i feel like a jew now lol

I'm only joking, mr FBI

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
I'm 27yo and JB have no sex appeal
Some of them have good body but their childish face kills it

what "authority" are you talking about? What "wisdom" are you talking about? This sounds redpilled as fuck. Ans why is 18 any different? Magic?
18 really isn't different. a 45 year old pursuing 18 year olds should be socially shamed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 2205 and Golden Glass
18 really isn't different. a 45 year old pursuing 18 year olds should be socially shamed
This mentality is why no girls get married as virgins in the west and all become sluts who fuck men their age. Because older men are "creepy". Granted, the dude in the article was, but for most of human history young teenage girls were married to older men and no problems occured.

muhhh "im not a pedophile if the girls 12 its actually called "hebephilia"" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO .CO WHY THE FUCK ARE U HERE
Nice argument you fucktard.

People also don’t get that there are some very mentally unstable girls at that age, and grooming them through buying gifts and offering favors and friendships indeed happens. Not all pretty girls are “stacies” who are actually looks theory—conscious. What fucking incel nonsense. Pathetic
"Looks theory concious"

You're fucking retarded. Even babies are biologically programmed to know if someone is good looking or not.
The incels making pedo apologia ITT are quite a sight to behold.

The “it’s technically not pedophilia”defense was actually made unironically. What fucking losers. It’s obvious none of them have any female relatives in that age range they know well, bc if they did, they’d know there are some underage girls that are super insecure, and can indeed be manipulated and groomed.

You scum of the earth deserve your Incel status
So "ignorance" = deserving of being incel? You sound like Inceltears
I'm 27yo and JB have no sex appeal
Some of them have good body but their childish face kills it
12 yo is too young for me personally, but 15 and up is developed IMO

Yeah I guess these girls have 0 sex appeal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Are you retarded? Why should they be shamed? 18-24 is peak attractiveness for women. Men of all ages find this age group the most attractive.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Are you retarded? Why should they be shamed? 18-24 is peak attractiveness for women. Men of all ages find this age group the most attractive.
they should be with guys close to their age and not wasting their time with manipulative middle aged men with deteriorating sperm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
they should be with guys close to their age and not wasting their time with manipulative middle aged men with deteriorating sperm
t. incel tears user

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
Okay? And? Why should the 40yos be at fault for wanting to fuck fertile women?

• +1
Reactions: umzazi and Deleted member 3202
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, umzazi and Deleted member 2205
pursuing is different from being attracted clearly
You're telling me that you should go for what you are attracted to?
Incredibly low T

You're telling me that you should go for what you are attracted to?
Incredibly low T
shouldn't*, you mean to say.

There are a lot of Inceltears mentality people in this thread

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, umzazi and Deleted member 2205
How do you think pedophiles get away with abusing kids for years and years before they're caught? You mongoloid. I bet you're a pedo paki yourself
They "get away" with it, because it's not really abuse.

what "authority" are you talking about? What "wisdom" are you talking about? This sounds redpilled as fuck. Ans why is 18 any different? Magic?

That's our best estimate when someone should be old enough to be responsible for themselves. If not 18, when? You don't think 18 is any different? It's gotta be some age. Some age when you're not impressionable, or shouldn't be, and are responsible for your own mistakes.

• +1
Reactions: highT
Looks like her Dad.

Anime Avis are ignored from now on

Cut a weeb and a pedo indeed bleeds

Leaked photograph of anime Avis gathered for a round of “Weeb Carrousel”
A6B6E850 9635 4E52 89CE 825765ED8557

Last edited:
  • JFL
Anime Avis are ignored from now on

Cut a weeb and a pedo indeed bleeds

Leaked photograph of anime Avis gathered for a round of “Weeb Carrousel”
good argument, faggot
That's our best estimate when someone should be old enough to be responsible for themselves. If not 18, when? You don't think 18 is any different? It's gotta be some age. Some age when you're not impressionable, or shouldn't be, and are responsible for your own mistakes.
You're bluepilled as fuck if you think that's why the law exists.

The law exists because society wants girls to lose their virginities to young boys under 18 so they will not get married as virgins

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, umzazi and wristcel
I never even said I liked kids lol.

I just said that there is a technical difference between pedophilia and hebephilia. And you simply just ignored that and accused me something I was not guilty of.
The unironic “it’s technically not pedophilia” debater has logged in
EDDF2114 71CF 4528 993D FB0464C979BE

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and highT
The unironic “it’s technically not pedophilia” debater has logged in
View attachment 286959
So I guess you don't care about the definitions of words?

You probably agree that someone can be "a virgin but not incel teehee"

I'm not surprised, bluepillers like you never engage in proper debate. You just throw out insults so you can "win".

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and umzazi
So I guess you don't care about the definitions of words?

You probably agree that someone can be "a virgin but not incel teehee"

I'm not surprised, bluepillers like you never engage in proper debate. You just throw out insults so you can "win".
15770FBB 9C5F 49FB 8159 36D9A5B4A26C

• JFL
@personalityinkwell
9A664A4A 8355 43B2 B732 45DBF4A19849

• JFL
as long as it's legal who cares?

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Lucky guy to get to fuck a prime girl

When i was about 22/23 i slew quite a few 16yo's just because i had a nice car.
Back in those days, you could meet girls online easy on sites like faceparty and myspace..

Now it's over.

When i was about 22/23 i slew quite a few 16yo's just because i had a nice car.
Back in those days, you could meet girls online easy on sites like faceparty and myspace..

Now it's over.
@LastGerman thoughts?

Why 18
OH FUCK OFF I DON'T GOVE 2SHIT ABOUT THIS FOID WHO GOT KIDNAPPED OR GROOMED WHAT EVERY
SHE WOULD CALL ME A CREEP RAPIST AND STALKER IF I EVEN WAS ON THE SAME STREET AS HER
AND WHAT SORT OF 16 YEAR OLD WOULD MAKE FRIENDS WITH A. 42 YEAR OLD MEN
EVEN FOR HIM TO GROOM HER
SHE WOULD HAVE TO BE SHITTY AND LOSE
SO GOOD RIDDANCE
as long as it's legal who cares?
The soys

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2205
omg I just realized that's you in the pic

I'm hella late to the party

1582879225195-png.285938

How do you think pedophiles get away with abusing kids for years and years before they're caught? You mongoloid. I bet you're a pedo paki yourself
Cucks only get angry when it's pakis fucking their white roasties. Teen Chad can rail through those holes with total immunity.
No I did not endorse it. Nice job jumping to that conclusion.

A lot of these 12 year old girls are fucking multiple dudes in middle school anyway lol.
JB pussy is only for teen Chads bro. Because teen Chads are very responsible and not sick like ugly old ethnic men.

Last edited:
Cucks only get angry when it's pakis fucking their white roasties. Teen Chad can rail through those holes with total immunity.

JB pussy is only for teen Chads bro. Because teen Chads are very responsible and not sick like ugly old ethnic men.
How are old ethnic men sick like hygiene or shaving or what

These teenage girls are innocent :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

They can sleep with multiple boyfriends by the time they're 14, it's romantic. :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Explain it in detail, genius. List the steps of their "game". Or just admit its a bunch of crap

So you wouldn't wanna fuck a hot 16 yr old if given the chance?
I would, but it’s different. Much different from this guy. I’m 18, me fucking a 16 year old wouldn’t bring much reactions. Meanwhile me being 45 and fucking a 16 year old is literally putting my life in the hands of a foid. A JB foid (the worst type of women)

Muh few years makes a massive difference INKWELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE
24 MONTHS IS HUUUUGE *glugs soy*

• +1
muhhh "im not a pedophile if the girls 12 its actually called "hebephilia"" SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GO BACK TO .CO WHY THE FUCK ARE U HERE

literally noone here is fucking saying this you fucking idiot just shut the fuck up, literally what is your point bringing up bluepilled idiots from reddit? literally NOONE here has said anything like that fukcing idiot, you dont understand that she was 12 years old?? are u braindead??
Calm down cuck

• +1
Go back to being an itcel cuck
who says im an ITcel loser?? u called me a cuck for defending a 12 year old girl who was groomed by a pedo, maybe u should just go back to ur incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and highT
who says im an ITcel loser?? u called me a cuck for defending a 12 year old girl who was groomed by a pedo, maybe u should just go back to ur incel forums
You are white knighting for foids you dont know, for no reason. Gtfo butthurt cuckmaxxer

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and highT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back