16 year old missing girl and her 45 year old bf - looksmatched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 year old innocent child =/= random "foid"
I highly doubt you know her so yea. Imagine being cuckmaxxed and posting on lookism boards. Kys. Also lol @ a 16yo whore as "innocent"

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, umzazi and wristcel
Gonna go ahead and quote this while I’m at it: a 16 year old “Chad” dating a 12 year old would not only be frowned upon but would also be ILLEGAL and considered RAPE and this is something you would already know if you had any experience romantically, any semblance of a social life, or even the slightest foothold within society. Instead here you are, an alcoholic incel arguing in support of pedophilia online

Cope. Chad always wins.

I highly doubt you know her so yea. Imagine being cuckmaxxed and posting on lookism boards. Kys. Also lol @ a 16yo whore as "innocent"
No one is "innocent", it's a retarded argument because there is no concrete measurement or evidence, it's all based on assumptions.

No one is "innocent", it's a retarded argument because there is no concrete measurement or evidence, it's all based on assumptions.
really cringe when you have people this cucked on lookism/incel based boards, something you'd expect to hear from reddit

• +1
Reactions: umzazi
really cringe when you have people this cucked on lookism/incel based boards, something you'd expect to hear from reddit
agreed, bluepillers on this forum are annoying as fuck.

agreed, bluepillers on this forum are annoying as fuck.

I just joined this board and i thaught it was supposed to be a blackpilled website yet so many users seem to be bluepilled af, thats annoying

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
I just joined this board and i thaught it was supposed to be a blackpilled website yet so many users seem to be bluepilled af, thats annoying
Its a lot of normies on here its gay as fuck

I will drop a bomb.

Sad shit man

So many cucks itt, mods need to do some cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.