16 Year Old Tinder Results

MakinMogReturns

MakinMogReturns

Kraken
So im 16 rn and went and tried tinder since u niggs hated on me saying muh wizz doesn’t count “you go in wizz because u get bodied on tinder”

Dumb niggers stfu i was scared to even make one since im not 18 but im low inhib rn

anyways here r my results my pics of my profile and the best matches i got i pulled 16 likes in 13 hours so far and 5 matches prolly gonna edge out at 25 likes 7 matches im guessing

oh btw gimmie tips on how to improve my profile i thought i wasn’t gonna pull since i look kinda tryhard but ig not

Attachments

• D7688420-DB07-4ED1-B5C0-6C36FC75916F.png
    D7688420-DB07-4ED1-B5C0-6C36FC75916F.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 8594BDD5-DDDB-4F2E-A240-834F9CF4CF2D.png
    8594BDD5-DDDB-4F2E-A240-834F9CF4CF2D.png
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • 3248BE41-EBDC-40AC-8B56-FB34649ACAE3.png
    3248BE41-EBDC-40AC-8B56-FB34649ACAE3.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 0
  • C4C24CAB-5CBE-4F82-92D5-4EBCB04960FE.png
    C4C24CAB-5CBE-4F82-92D5-4EBCB04960FE.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • 82E05DC8-0C7E-4ADE-B996-25153CBE8FB6.jpeg
    82E05DC8-0C7E-4ADE-B996-25153CBE8FB6.jpeg
    236 KB · Views: 0
  • 3AE2CA1D-E789-47EB-BF8B-6E763A5E387F.jpeg
    3AE2CA1D-E789-47EB-BF8B-6E763A5E387F.jpeg
    228.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 9E71A07A-CE2C-42D9-BF6B-C30A0B7D9BF2.jpeg
    9E71A07A-CE2C-42D9-BF6B-C30A0B7D9BF2.jpeg
    959.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, to be human, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Need to lie about your age to get more likes

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, FailedNormieManlet, MakinMogReturns and 2 others
You look good would’ve thought you’d get a few more likes than that

Guess it’s race tax

You’re 5 psl tho

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, gymmaxedhorse, FailedNormieManlet and 7 others

Guess it’s race tax

You’re 5 psl tho
Its more about the age than race

Its more about the age than race
It’s probably both

His chain mirror pic looks really good-

The other pics are slightly shit tho

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 19036

Guess it’s race tax

You’re 5 psl tho
yeah race tax is brutal i live in a rural part of the us so tht prolly factors in as well hoping to ascend when i get unbloated and grow bones/hair

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Racky
yeah race tax is brutal i live in a rural part of the us so tht prolly factors in as well hoping to ascend when i get unbloated and grow bones/hair
You look good mate

You’ll do fine at college/uni if you’re NT (and so long as hypergamy doesn’t get too much worse in the next two years), Gymmax a bit + some better pics and you’re a slayer

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Racky
The dog pull all those hoes, brootal

dogpillers keep winning

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
bbc theory debunked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Be_ConfidentBro
Nice eye area

• +1
Reactions: Racky
You look good mate

You’ll do fine at college/uni if you’re NT (and so long as hypergamy doesn’t get too much worse in the next two years), Gymmax a bit + some better pics and you’re a slayer
I can act very nt but im autistic inside but im doing sports (wrestling and track) so hoping to gym max then thanks for the advice tho will follow through

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and DoctorLooksmax
Dog pill
Also you scared the fuck outta me, you look just like my irl friend

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Racky, Deleted member 19036 and MakinMogReturns
I can act very nt but im autistic inside but im doing sports (wrestling and track) so hoping to gym max then thanks for the advice tho will follow through
Being autistic psler inside is fine so long as you can present yourself a normie for a short amount of time

Most people are a bit weird internally it’s about outward presentation and how your articulate yourself and your thoughts

You’ll be good- no surgeries needed for you just basic gymmaxxing and skincare

Your results aren’t as good as I would have guessed for your face. You’re at least a Tyrone lite. I think you need better pics

if you’re tall, you are a future slayer tbh ngl

if you’re tall, you are a future slayer tbh ngl
5 7 😂 midget mom is taller at 5 8 and dad is 6 3 i might hit a growth spurt or either my height skipped a generation

Being autistic psler inside is fine so long as you can present yourself a normie for a short amount of time

Most people are a bit weird internally it’s about outward presentation and how your articulate yourself and your thoughts

You’ll be good- no surgeries needed for you just basic gymmaxxing and skincare
yeah in person im good with convo but being on here has ruined my perception of people by far i can notice psl autists things and exact reasons why someone is ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
thank u i have been thinking of icehooding is it legit?
Are you squinting in that pic? Or did your PFH decrease from ice hooding? I remember your eyes being vertically much bigger than that

Are you squinting in that pic? Or did your PFH decrease from ice hooding? I remember your eyes being vertically much bigger than that
i was laying down in tht pic and sleepy so thts prolly y

• +1
Reactions: Racky
you look good. just need to age a bit more for dimorphism and lift for more size you'll be good in a few years.

5 7 😂 midget mom is taller at 5 8 and dad is 6 3 i might hit a growth spurt or either my height skipped a generation
take some HGH or something man, you’re still growing at 16 lol

@DoctorLooksmax brutal. is he still 5 psl?

@DoctorLooksmax brutal. is he still 5 psl?
Well from my understanding the psl rating was a way of measuring only facial aesthrtids

Things like height, body, race are also important factors irl but aren’t taken into account for the psl rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Sexy ass nigga you would be a slayer if you were 6’1+. Hopefully you hit that growth spurt

u in america or europe, and which part u in.

Same brocel, fml if I don’t grow past 5’7 I’m legit roping :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
  • JFL
elopill?? my elo is completely fucked
i get 10 likes in 6 minutes and then dead
I larped as a dreadhead chad for two days to revive my elo ever since then when i ch aged my pics ive gotten wayy more likes

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
So im 16 rn and went and tried tinder since u niggs hated on me saying muh wizz doesn’t count “you go in wizz because u get bodied on tinder”

Dumb niggers stfu i was scared to even make one since im not 18 but im low inhib rn

anyways here r my results my pics of my profile and the best matches i got i pulled 16 likes in 13 hours so far and 5 matches prolly gonna edge out at 25 likes 7 matches im guessing

oh btw gimmie tips on how to improve my profile i thought i wasn’t gonna pull since i look kinda tryhard but ig not
You're very gl. No surprises here.

I larped as a dreadhead chad for two days to revive my elo ever since then when i ch aged my pics ive gotten wayy more likes
what do the girls that matched the chad tell?? they unmatch??

You're very gl. No surprises here.
My results are shitty because of my place tbh and these pics don’t show how I look rn.

These girls are all mtb it’s hard to get my looksmatch aka htb white girl out here in these streets as an ethnic atleast man

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
what do the girls that matched the chad tell?? they unmatch??
I I guess they unmatch but the ones that message me i delete the convo lol

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I know the feeling online it's awful despite looking good

• +1
Yeah had a friend larp me in atlanta my results were astonishing compared to where im at now

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
race tax is a good cope for lack of looks
in italy sports tyrones are worth as much as a white chad if not more

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Hmmm disagree for online completely. I'm not coping about my looks at all

Irl yes tax isn't noticeable its all about looks.

• +1
Hmmm disagree for online completely. I'm not coping about my looks at all

Irl yes tax isn't noticeable its all about looks.
i think the vast majority of ppl meet online at this point
they do good

• +1
I mean chads and tyrones are their own race but even a tyrone will have worst results compared to a chadlite like niko more times than not @Blackgymmax has done hella studies like these

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
I mean chads and tyrones are their own race but even a tyrone will have worst results compared to a chadlite like niko more times than not @Blackgymmax has done hella studies like these
he's a larping dog with cotton slave fantasies

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Blackgymmax and MakinMogReturns
Na lol its real lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Your results aren’t as good as I would have guessed for your face. You’re at least a Tyrone lite. I think you need better pics
Its location tbh

Get your parent/friends to take better pics of you.

how long u wrestle?