16 Year Old Tinder Results

doubt it but sure
I’ve done judo for about 2 years and bjj for a 1.5 years. I’d destroy your wrestler ass. Muh double leg. Nigga I’ll sprawl, take your back and then choke you. Or I’ll just fucking hip Toss you and choke you from mount

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and MakinMogReturns
I’ve done judo for about 2 years and bjj for a 1.5 years. I’d destroy your wrestler ass. Muh double leg. Nigga I’ll sprawl, take your back and then choke you. Or I’ll just fucking hip Toss you and choke you from mount
Im a low inhib nigga, meaning im a dirty fighter with better genetics than you with a maxed out bob and weave game.

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
Im a low inhib nigga, meaning im a dirty fighter with better genetics than you with a maxed out bob and weave game.
We would clinch and I’d take you down and choke you. Keep barking more for me dog. Maybe you can beat your hoodrat friends at the basketball court but against someone like me? No chance!

We would clinch and I’d take you down and choke you. Keep barking more for me dog. Maybe you can beat your hoodrat friends at the basketball court but against someone like me? No chance!
I was just trolling seems like your ego can’t take a joke, but on a personal note don’t expect to fight nowadays you wasted years of training for nothing.

Niggas like me would use a glock with a switch and have you like swiss cheese ma boy

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
If your in america fighting is a retard move you know there is 150 guns for every 100 americans right? @FailedNormieManlet

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, the BULL and FailedNormieManlet
I was just trolling seems like your ego can’t take a joke, but on a personal note don’t expect to fight nowadays you wasted years of training for nothing.

Niggas like me would use a glock with a switch and have you like swiss cheese ma boy
I don’t live in hood rat USA, where I’d be with guns. You have made an enemy out of me my friend. Be warned, your time on looksmax will be terrible.

Ask @rand anon what happened to him when i tracked him down

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, rand anon and MakinMogReturns
If your in america fighting is a retard move you know there is 150 guns for every 100 americans right? @FailedNormieManlet
Don’t worry, I’ll come to the US and track you down. I’ve already tracked a few users down

Dude those girls look good. Where u from? Nice profile btw

• +1
Reactions: MakinMogReturns
I stay loaded im a real nigga 😉
Can you make a thread what being a hoodrat is like? Do you even try in school? Or do you just play basketball straight after school?

• Hmm...
Can you make a thread what being a hoodrat is like? Do you even try in school? Or do you just play basketball straight after school?
You seem low intelligence everything im saying is obviously comical im not in no hood. My family’s median income is probably higher than yours.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I though european beauty was the best 😹
No bro. Dutch girls are the worst. Only England is worse. American girls are heavily mixed genetically so they mog Europeans I think. As long as they're not fat. I guess personality wise European girls mog tho

• JFL
You seem low intelligence everything im saying is obviously comical im not in no hood. My family’s median income is probably higher than yours.
No you’re hood. Stop lying. You live in Compton, single parent, trapping since 15, etc. document your experience bro

eye area mogs me

anyways here r my results my pics of my profile and the best matches i got i pulled 16 likes in 13 hours so far and 5 matches prolly gonna edge out at 25 likes 7 matches im guessing
doesnt count if u didnt slay

• JFL
Race tax is so heavy, you gotta be legit austin dunham tier to do amazing which I'm trying to reach. I match with every ethnic/black/brown girl on tinder easy but rarely ever do white girls like/match me. Sadly there aren't many ethnics on tinder where I am so I'm stuck with like 50 to choose from. You look good tho you're gonna look much better if you take care of yourself and age good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt and MakinMogReturns
So im 16 rn and went and tried tinder since u niggs hated on me saying muh wizz doesn’t count “you go in wizz because u get bodied on tinder”

Dumb niggers stfu i was scared to even make one since im not 18 but im low inhib rn

anyways here r my results my pics of my profile and the best matches i got i pulled 16 likes in 13 hours so far and 5 matches prolly gonna edge out at 25 likes 7 matches im guessing

oh btw gimmie tips on how to improve my profile i thought i wasn’t gonna pull since i look kinda tryhard but ig not
Just don't admit ur 5'7

So im 16 rn and went and tried tinder since u niggs hated on me saying muh wizz doesn’t count “you go in wizz because u get bodied on tinder”

Dumb niggers stfu i was scared to even make one since im not 18 but im low inhib rn

oh btw gimmie tips on how to improve my profile i thought i wasn’t gonna pull since i look kinda tryhard but ig not
Also you'd get more matches if ur 3rd pic was ur first

Race tax is so heavy, you gotta be legit austin dunham tier to do amazing which I'm trying to reach. I match with every ethnic/black/brown girl on tinder easy but rarely ever do white girls like/match me. Sadly there aren't many ethnics on tinder where I am so I'm stuck with like 50 to choose from. You look good tho you're gonna look much better if you take care of yourself and age good
DD3D6CCC 3995 4A85 A06E 9B946555A220
6609144D DAE2 4B93 BF54 9A8C22D996FE

66C04FD2 5B97 43DB 85AC 0D96C2F0A9E9
45E2A562 C89E 49A9 B675 C130D8871E12
10876C6E AB0E 4EB8 915E 2AF579A5333C

These are some of my matches after swapping photos Black girls don’t add me.

Cute girls, you may have the typical "fuck white girls only" look that some black guys give off
That would make a lot of sense of why ghetto girls stay away from me I guess I look high class?

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
nigga your literally kel from kennan and kel :lul:

Actor kel mitchell 156983 large

I look like x the most tho

you were born with god teir genes my boy, what are you doing for looksmaxxing?
Just skin care max rn I have zero pimples I’m trying to get lighter tho i also have a scar under my eye too

Last edited: